Thu 06/03/10 01:39 AM
Have to say loyalty

imsingle951's photo
Thu 06/03/10 01:35 AM

LMAO I thought this said "How smart are your pants" slaphead rofl
laugh rofl

imsingle951's photo
Wed 06/02/10 03:26 AM
Update on the woman I kicked out yesturday. Right now as im typing this, she is in LA waiting for the bus @ 8:15am. She told me that when she left here, she seeked out a church, and they bought her a bus ticket to get home. I feel better now that i know she is ok. I did toss and turn all night with worry if she was ok , or not.

imsingle951's photo
Wed 06/02/10 03:03 AM
WOW!!!!!!That is so wrong. Yes. The parents should be put in jail.

imsingle951's photo
Wed 06/02/10 01:58 AM
rofl rofl rofl

imsingle951's photo
Wed 06/02/10 01:54 AM
So VERY<VERY TRUE

imsingle951's photo
Wed 06/02/10 01:40 AM
Holy ****!!!!! Dont tell me!!!! I f**Ked up AGAIN!!!!!frustrated

imsingle951's photo
Wed 06/02/10 01:02 AM
Good luck

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/01/10 06:10 PM

You should...........when we make mistakes in our lives it is up to us to be the better person and at least try to correct what we messed up.
I know you are right. Andmy heart tells me to make sure that she gets back to her home town. So, right now im 99.99% infavor of buying her that ticket for haome.

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/01/10 06:05 PM

I forgot to tell you all. I had manager kick her out with NO money. NO return bus ticket. And, she has never been in this part of CAli before. Sooooooo. right now she is homeless in a strange town.

Hummmm and that is suppose to be funny???????? noway noway noway noway Thank gawd I always pay for my own ticket when I go met anyone and always have a way to get to the airport if needed.......But then I have never yet had a bad experience when I went somewhere......noway noway
No. Its not suppose to be funny. in all truth, I do feel bad about it.

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/01/10 06:00 PM
I forgot to tell you all. I had manager kick her out with NO money. NO return bus ticket. And, she has never been in this part of CAli before. Sooooooo. right now she is homeless in a strange town.

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/01/10 04:41 PM
For a fool. I met this girl on line about two years ago. She lived in mo. I l;ive in Cali. For the past two years we have been talking alot through txts, phone,and emails. She told me that she loved and wanted to be with me ever so much. Said that all that was on her mind for the longest time, was to start a new life with. So, like an idiot, I bought her a bus ticket to come here.Well, she got here at 1:00am. went and picked her up from the bus depot. Well. After getting her home, she took a three hour sleep. Then first thing that she wanted to do upon getting up, was go on facebook account.Well, after her being on there for about a half hour , I asked her if she wanted to talk about us. She then stated that she did NOT want a relationship with any men. She just wanted to get a job, and a place to get back on her feet. WOW!!!!!! talk about a shock. Well. To make the story shorter. I just had management kick her off the property. Was I right , wrong by kicking her out????? She decieved me BIG tIME.

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/01/10 05:02 AM

That i am more than just a perv
flowers flowers

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/01/10 04:57 AM

Yep and I just tell them now, I do not chat....I do not.have the kind of time to latched to a pc. If they like they can email me, I will respond even to say no.
Im getting to that point

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/01/10 04:49 AM

After working on a painting job this last week, it's going to be cleaning and gardening, ALL WEEKEND.
You want help with the cleaning?flowerforyou

You can clean the garage, but tie a rope around you. So you don't get lost in there.
That sounds like that could be fun. Id go for that.

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/01/10 03:01 AM
I believe the past is the past. I mainly look at who they today. What kind of heart they have today.

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/01/10 12:07 AM
How cool

imsingle951's photo
Mon 05/31/10 06:13 AM

This is my normal. Im always up at this time. I have a wierd sleep pattern. I go to bed at around 8:00pm, wake up at 9:15 pm,go back to sleep. Wake up at 10:30pm, look at clock,go back to sleep. Then wake up once again at around midnight, and once again look at clock, go back to sleep. Then, nine times out of ten i wake up at around 1:30 am. Then i just usually get up and put the coffee on. I HATE IT!!!!!
I thought I was the only one, I work 2nd shift, never been a morning person, get home around midnight and lucky to fall asleep by 5:30 or 6am. Then I sleep for an hour and a half or two, awake for an hour, fall out for another hour or two, then lay there trying to get some more. I never feel rested anymore. I work really hard in a hot factory and I'm finding it harder and harder to focus and remember what I'm right in the middle of doing. Tried the different PM medicines but they don't help much. Can't afford to go to a dr., had to drop the insurance to afford the rent when the boyfriend left.
I have even tried strong presciption drugs. They work halfway good the first night. Then after that, not at all. Its a real bummer. Im tired all the time. And my eyes are always red. Ppl are always asking me whats wrong with my eyes.

imsingle951's photo
Mon 05/31/10 03:23 AM
rofl rofl rofl

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25