Fri 02/28/14 06:59 AM
Revealing

clintb74's photo
Fri 02/28/14 06:55 AM
Goodbye

:heart:

clintb74's photo
Thu 02/27/14 08:14 AM

Not sure if you've ever thought of this, but have you tried joining site's for fans who are interested in the same stuff you are? I've met some great people through websites like that. You all already know that you all like the same stuff, which is better than nothing. And once you all start messaging each other, you can arrange meet-ups for fans of whatever you like.

That is what I am doing today.

Good advice, people. Embrace this idea.

clintb74's photo
Thu 02/27/14 08:12 AM

I only reply to emails that interest me and, believe me, many of them don't.

clintb74's photo
Thu 02/27/14 08:06 AM

I believe friendship should come before love. I may not post on a topic, but I do read how people post. It kind of gives me a "feel" of what people are thinking and a little more about their personali
ties.

Post of the morning! :-)

People online want to skip the friendship part, these people don't get it. Online dating is fast food. Maybe I am old school but you need to establish friendship first and build on that.

With a person you are interested in, you will have to want to know everything about them. Show an interest what makes them happy and go from there.

Sure Clint. Or you can judge them without getting to know them.

The only ones I judge are older women who beg for pictures and married women who make up stories why they are still separated. Throw in posters who want nothing but sympathy.

clintb74's photo
Wed 02/26/14 09:20 AM

I did fear commitment..iwont deny it..it happens im sure to all of us...why so much hostility?

Hostility?

A question and opinions. You inventing hostility in your mind. If you are referring to someone else on here, disregard this.

clintb74's photo
Wed 02/26/14 09:08 AM

I am starting to think that maybe why no response is because there are very few real people here like yahoo chat was

You are being judgmental. Want real people not on a computer, go to a gym.

You are letting your pain and frustration talk. The fact that a few people look at your profile and decide not to contact you may not be because of your looks but because of what you wrote and the message it comes across. If you are putting yourself down and expecting for people to appreciate you and value you then you're waisting your time. You need to love yourself and feel worth it and nobody has to bear your needs to make you feel handsome or attractive enough. When we change our point of view about ourselves and begin to feel not only good enough but great and worth it then you have something different to offer and people begin to notice you. Good luck working on yourself and learning how to love yourself.

Some profiles are tongue-in-cheek and set up to see what responses they get out of curiosity. I have read some profiles that are genius in its sarcasm. You may want to keep that in mind.

Some things are not what they seem.

clintb74's photo
Wed 02/26/14 06:48 AM
Here for a weather forecast.

clintb74's photo
Wed 02/26/14 06:43 AM

Thank you too many people look for love with their eyes when they need to be looking with their hearts they don't realize their eyes will decieve them their heart won't

Amen!!!

Online dating sites can blind a person.

clintb74's photo
Wed 02/26/14 06:20 AM
Edited by clintb74 on Wed 02/26/14 06:41 AM

I believe friendship should come before love. I may not post on a topic, but I do read how people post. It kind of gives me a "feel" of what people are thinking and a little more about their personali
ties.

Post of the morning! :-)

People online want to skip the friendship part, these people don't get it. Online dating is fast food. Maybe I am old school but you need to establish friendship first and build on that.

With a person you are interested in, you will have to want to know everything about them. Show an interest what makes them happy and go from there.

clintb74's photo
Wed 02/26/14 05:58 AM
Poets

People who take control of their lives and don't compromise with who they are.

clintb74's photo
Wed 02/26/14 05:54 AM

Rawrrrrrrr

The saver of civilizations.

clintb74's photo
Wed 02/26/14 05:13 AM

a healthy smile
healthy skin
healthy hair
confidence
rhythm
wit
humility
chivalry

broad shoulders
masculine facial features
family values
and

These guys do a good job taking care of themselves. 2kidsmom shows once again why she is one of the gold standards of Mingle.

Oh lord have mercy....(((((((ms harmony))))):heart: smooched flowerforyou

Brought us breakfast......drool drool drool

clintb74's photo
Wed 02/26/14 05:06 AM

you will always be the smokin hottest mum for me here flowerforyou

Hot

Her kindness melts the coldness of one's heart.

clintb74's photo
Tue 02/25/14 08:22 PM

A pretty cool dude...that used to get on my last nerveflowers

A woman i have tremendous respect for.

clintb74's photo
Tue 02/25/14 08:02 PM

i guess he has a nice watch and car...ohwell

One of the best posters on here.

clintb74's photo
Tue 02/25/14 07:50 PM

Is a good teacher

One of the top 3 posters on here