Sure, where is it? I love orange juice.

Cover him up with my jacket

Is that jacket from Brooks Brothers?

clintb74's photo
Mon 02/24/14 05:10 PM
Wear a rolex.

clintb74's photo
Mon 02/24/14 05:09 PM
The good ones are either on here or at the gym.

Stop going out with jerks.

clintb74's photo
Mon 02/24/14 04:46 PM

tell him to quit flapping his wings and cover his bird....laugh

Argo, you and Jag always make my day by reading your funny comments.rofl rofl rofl :rofl

Make sure he is okay before i go and find some help for him, jag seems kind of lost lol

Ask her if she wants some orange juice?

clintb74's photo
Mon 02/24/14 04:14 PM

Can't make up my mind too many hot men here...

I thought the same about the women. Even though making me breakfast after coming back to bed, letting me sleep and cuddling next to me.... mmmmmm That is scoring points, Maria

:-))))))

clintb74 Lol i agree with you! is too bad this's only games frustrated

shocked :thumbsup:

The imagination is a powerful weapon.

Lol tell me aabout it

It can give you a good workout.

clintb74's photo
Mon 02/24/14 04:08 PM
Edited by clintb74 on Mon 02/24/14 04:11 PM

Give him a.....never mind laugh drinker

Give her a rolex when I go back to that store and get 2 more rolexs.

wait give me what?

clintb74's photo
Mon 02/24/14 04:05 PM

I'm new here. I guess I have a different question: why are there so many guys on here only wanting a hook up???? Soooo frustrating. I have gotten more requests on this site for boob shots than I ever have in my life. Ridiculous really!!!

Welcome to the internet.

Tell them to hit a gym.
good advice!

I think its an opportunity to be really honest. In person most of the pervs wouldnt say anything nasty to a gal/guy, but the protection of anonymity allows the true person to reveal himself/herself.

I will totally tell the next one to hit the gym :tongue:

The gym will work the perv out of them.
I balee that!

Gives them confidence and a positive feeling then they won't feel the need to belittle or bully others.

Pervs have too much energy, work it off in some sort of way.

clintb74's photo
Mon 02/24/14 04:03 PM

I was miserable in my marriage and I stayed for my children. My son saw my ex bully me so he mimicked his dad and bullied others. He thought that was the right way to treat others. We divorced. Yes, at first it was hard on the kids, but now they see that it is better that we are not married. We all had to go through counseling, but at least now my kids know how to treat others and how to be treated. It usually ends up hurting the kids more if it is an unhealthy marriage. You cannot truly love someone that is already married. True love is unconditional. This means putting all temptations aside and selfishness and focus on the commitment already at hand. Agape love should not be confused with lust.

The OP needs to read, understand and embrace this philosophy.

Well said, thank you for posting this.

clintb74's photo
Mon 02/24/14 03:59 PM
Buy him a rolex, there is a get one and get a second for 50% off. I am all over that.

clintb74's photo
Mon 02/24/14 03:53 PM

Can't make up my mind too many hot men here...

I thought the same about the women. Even though making me breakfast after coming back to bed, letting me sleep and cuddling next to me.... mmmmmm That is scoring points, Maria

:-))))))

clintb74 Lol i agree with you! is too bad this's only games frustrated

shocked :thumbsup:

The imagination is a powerful weapon.

clintb74's photo
Mon 02/24/14 03:53 PM
Calm

clintb74's photo
Mon 02/24/14 03:50 PM
Like my rolex?

clintb74's photo
Mon 02/24/14 03:46 PM

I'm new here. I guess I have a different question: why are there so many guys on here only wanting a hook up???? Soooo frustrating. I have gotten more requests on this site for boob shots than I ever have in my life. Ridiculous really!!!

Welcome to the internet.

Tell them to hit a gym.
good advice!

I think its an opportunity to be really honest. In person most of the pervs wouldnt say anything nasty to a gal/guy, but the protection of anonymity allows the true person to reveal himself/herself.

I will totally tell the next one to hit the gym :tongue:

The gym will work the perv out of them.

clintb74's photo
Mon 02/24/14 03:44 PM

I didn't start this thread haha

Yeah right!
A cheating killer poodle, what do ya know!

I would not cheat on a killer poodle, that would bite.

clintb74's photo
Mon 02/24/14 03:31 PM

Just walk away, my friend, just walk away flowerforyou

clintb74's photo
Mon 02/24/14 03:30 PM

Welcome to the internet.

Tell them to hit a gym.

clintb74's photo
Mon 02/24/14 03:26 PM

it sounds like my situation, im a married guy, our relationship is destroyed, ive tried everything possible to make it work and then some. we have a young daughter and thats the only reason i stick around because i love my child. i need to be there and provide for her. im seeing someone else on here, im open and honest with her, i dont know where its going but for the time being weve found a little comfort and company in each other. life is so short to waste, better to share what you have than to be lonely. lonely is absolutely devistating, believe me.

people can make excuses all you want, but people with children get divorced all the time... i think people like this just want to cheat because they are scared of change... or maybe doesn't want to pay child support
Ya, is this the kind of relationship you want you child to have. Children look to their parents to model appropriate relationships. Marry someone, then sleaze around. Creep. If you think your child will not sense whats going on, youre mistaken. I was a child of an adulterous father. I knew he was a cheater. I cheered when my parents finally divorced. You are NOT doing your kid any favors. Very much the contrary.
....for the sake of the kids my @ss. Ive always hated that ridiculous excuse.grumble

I would MUCH rather be alone, or lonely, than be a sleazebag.

I respect you. So true.

clintb74's photo
Mon 02/24/14 03:22 PM
I am taking notes.

clintb74's photo
Mon 02/24/14 02:08 PM
nice visual

clintb74's photo
Mon 02/24/14 02:04 PM
Transmission

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 15 16