Community > Posts By > Lovetoride12345

Lovetoride12345's photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:04 PM
thank you that is a good idea

Lovetoride12345's photo
Thu 12/04/08 07:54 PM
Edited by Lovetoride12345 on Thu 12/04/08 08:02 PM
I have thought about it, and when I think back, I know they were probley together. It easy to say to "act happy" and harder to do. My ex-husband and her have no consious, and don't care whether they hurt me or not, that why I want to get over this hurt feeling. I tell you what I did yesterday. He had not paid me the child support he is order to give me, he normally gives it to me between the 1st and 5th the first of each month. I did not fight him about anything in our divorce. I was so upset over them betraying me like they did, I call my lawyer up to tell him, I wanted to see if I could get his check garnish, and I also, wanted to tell the lawyer some more stuff, that I won't go into on here, but, you know, I called him today while I was at work and ask him very nicely when was he planning on paying me, because he is due around the 1st of each month. He said, he would bring it by today. But, he was so sweet and so sincere, I just wanted to cry right then and there. I didn't say anything else to him, but thank you and good bye. It made me so sad to hear his voice and know he already with another woman (that I have to see her everyday), that just makes it worse. She trying to be nice to me, and wants to help me with my daughter graduation invitations, and I can't believe she thinks I going to let her help me do anything. My ex-mother in law (his mother)called me and told me, that he and her are going to her mother's house for christmas. That hurt. I don't know how to act happy about this, it shows in my atitude and eyes. I so love him!

But, what I was going to say was I called the lawyer I had a appointment with and canceled it, because my ex was so nice and kind to me. And, I thought I can't do this "I love him" now I know yall are going to think I am strange but, I can't let go. And, I know I have too. What it going to take, can you tell me that.

Lovetoride12345's photo
Thu 12/04/08 04:28 PM
yes, I do

Lovetoride12345's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:14 PM
Does anyone just like to chat that lives near the Goodlettsville area?

Lovetoride12345's photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:32 PM
rate me, I can take it ! (I think)

Lovetoride12345's photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:11 PM
I would love too

Lovetoride12345's photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:05 PM
I like your comment, that good! I don't think I could pull that off, but, I like it anyway, thank you

Lovetoride12345's photo
Tue 12/02/08 09:34 PM
I recently found out my best friend is living and have a sexual relationship with my ex. I know he can date whomever he wants, but I feel betrayed and very hurt. I still work with the woman, but she not my supervisor any more. Changing or transferring out of the department is not a option. I would appreciate you comments on this.

I want revenge, but I really not that kind of person, and they both know it.

Lovetoride12345's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:46 PM
I also, was married for a long time 25 years. And, it is tough, I just don't think I not as pretty as soon as these other woman on these sites, and that gets me discourged.

2 Next