Community > Posts By > Lovetoride12345

Lovetoride12345's photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:57 PM
thank you for your post, it was probley more her that started it than him. I truly believe that. I just think that we could maybe work things out if she hadn't come along. I don't hate anyone, but I so want to hate her. But, I can't say I do, that would be just wrong. I should feel sorry for her, but I don't, I don't know what I feel toward her at this point. Thank you for caring enough to post me back, I truly appreciate it.

Lovetoride12345's photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:47 PM
we were married 25 years

Lovetoride12345's photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:42 PM
Well, the divorce was final last March, but we were still together (if you know what I mean). Then he actually moved in with me for about one month. During that time we started going out to eat with my best friend at work. And, I played right into their hands, I thought we were having fun, and just playing, but they weren't playing, they been together all along. I just didn't see it.

Lovetoride12345's photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:35 PM
That is sweet

Lovetoride12345's photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:23 PM
sorry!

Lovetoride12345's photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:23 PM
sorry!

Lovetoride12345's photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:16 PM
Would someone just tell me what to do, I am going crazy. I can't get out of my mind, my ex and best ex girlfriend out of my mind. I can't quit thinking about him, and what they are doing. I call relatives to find out, and I know I will just be more depress knowing. I not finding out something I already know anyway. I wonder if he thinks about me, or it all about her now. How can they be truly happy with one other. I know why, she sees what I saw in him, and he is a special person, and I am jealous, that just it I am jealous. I would like to here you you guys, what you did or didn't do to quit thinking about him. I have been out on 5 dates, and none of them called me back or anything, but I can't blame them either. I just need your comments, I know it sounds like I just going pity me, but I am truly hurting.

Lovetoride12345's photo
Sat 12/13/08 05:27 PM
Can I come too?blushing

Lovetoride12345's photo
Sat 12/13/08 04:33 PM

i want to discuss why some men like to urinate on women................and why some women just enjoy this twisted act.

lol wow that's funny
hahahhahahha
I have no idea why some women like it?& why some men enjoy doing it...lol Whatever floats there boats I guess..?
[/quote

I have never heard of that! are you serious?

Lovetoride12345's photo
Sat 12/13/08 08:43 AM
Good Morning, Jimmy, I finally checked out your pictures, I see why everybody thinks your so hot. I think you need to put up more pictures.:banana: bigsmile

Lovetoride12345's photo
Fri 12/12/08 09:33 PM
I would be scared to death, can you go to a friend's house?

Lovetoride12345's photo
Fri 12/12/08 09:20 PM
I would love to get revenge, but scare of getting caught,

Lovetoride12345's photo
Fri 12/12/08 08:57 PM
thank , I didn't think anyone was going to answer me.

Lovetoride12345's photo
Fri 12/12/08 07:57 PM
How do you start a new question, I done it several times but forget how I did it.

Lovetoride12345's photo
Thu 12/11/08 09:26 PM
you and your family will be in my prayers.:smile: :smile: :smile:

Lovetoride12345's photo
Tue 12/09/08 07:33 PM
I am just typing, so if I seem alittle confused that is because I am. I am just venting, and if you don't want to relied that okay, maybe typing will help. Anyway, I can't get the situation out of my mine, and it hurts so bad. Co-worker calls in sick all the time at work, and funny thing is, my ex is taking a vacation this week. She came in late yesterday morning, and she didn't come in at all today, I know they are together. And, I know it shouldn't bother me. But, it does, it hurts so bad. It is really driving me crazy, I know there is nothing I can do about it. But, I keep thinking, how I just fell for their "so call playing", they were playing right and front of me, and I was fool est enough, not to think nothing of it. I feel like a complete fool for being so native. It tough to act happy, and I try that and I will continue to do that to keep my job. My ex has done nothing wrong, but get on with his life, and he has chosen who he wants to be with. I know he is having the time of his life, while I sitting here feeling sorry for myself. People say get out and do something, well, I can go out, and still think about it. Nothing takes my mind off of it. I had a good cry tonight. I was listening to the radio song, and his favorite group came on, and I just set there and cried. And, no it didn't make me feel any better. I don't know who to get out of this hold I am in, and I can honesty say that I am trying. But, in the end, they are still together, and I am all alone. My heart feels so heavy and all my feeling are on my shoulders, I am easily upset, and everything reminds me of him. I thinking why is he on vacation this week. It not normal for him to take a vacation around this time of year. Why do I care. Why can't I just accept he not coming back to me. Why do I wish it was him everytime the phone rings at home or work. I know it sounds like I am in self pity, well I know I am, and I also know there is alot of people out there alot worest off than me. But, he is a good man, and I have notice changes in him, since he and her been going out, like lying, he never used to do that. Why does he think he has too now. I am disappointed that is. Honesty is high priority to him and me. She is changing him, or he going for the bite. Of course, she probley got him wrap around her little finger, I never thought anyone could do that. I just want to quit hurting, and wondering what they are doing, I want to be content in my life. I been getting counseling, and on medications, but all the couseling and medications won't work until I ready for them too. I know I am hopeless. I could type more, but I quit for now. Thank you for reading this if you did.

Lovetoride12345's photo
Sat 12/06/08 05:06 PM
Well, I haven't found anyone that I would like to have anyway, I just wonder how to come across without him thinking I'm a slut or something. I have only been with one man, and that was my ex. Maybe, I am just doing this to get back at my ex, and maybe I am not but I don't think he would care if I was to drop dead right not. He wouldn't care. He did hurt me, and he did betray my trust, but I can move on too, just like he did. I am the farther thing away from his mind. Really

Lovetoride12345's photo
Sat 12/06/08 04:10 PM
I know that I am still hung up on my ex (that has moved on), and I want to do the same, how do you not give a guy the wrong impression of myself, if you want to move a little faster, if you know what I mean?

Lovetoride12345's photo
Sat 12/06/08 03:47 PM
Good for you, best of luck!

Lovetoride12345's photo
Sat 12/06/08 01:31 PM
I truly appreciate all you guys voicing your opinion. I am trying very hard to move on. I been getting therpy for a while even before you starting seeing her. I got therpy about he told me he wanted a divorce. And, we were even able to talk to one other. We used to get together. Now when I look back, I see that he really was just using me. And, I also look back and see how my (ex) husband and "best friend" were acting, and was probley together then. I am trying my best to act happy and act like nothing wrong. But, my feeling show right though, I not as bubbley or talkive as I use to be. I just don't have anything to say. I am friendly and profeesional at work. But, people can tell the differents in my atitude. He normally pays me my child support around the first of the month. But, he didn't pay me until the end of the week and he knows I have to pay my rent. I am overdrawn, broken.

I glad I found you guys, just please keep your comments coming I look forward to reading them, and they really do help, and some or funny. This site is good. And, I appreciate you guys listening to me wining. I know it sounds and I probley are feeling sorry for myself. And, I that that. I don't want to feel sorry for myself. I want to feel better, but the saddest is so overwhelding. I have gone out with a few guys from the dating sites, and they just didn't work out. They took me out to eat, and that all I heard of them, not that I would have gone out with them again anyway. But, I makes me think I just not desireable. And, I probley not. I not asking for anything but friendship. Alot judge you on looks, and I know I not no princess, but, I do have a big heart, and a great personility.

The guys that I have went out with, have been okay, and they were friendly none of them, really tryed to get fresh with me. But, when I get home, I am alone again. And back to square one. I would like to have a man in my life. But, I don't know if I will ever find one.

Previous 1