Community > Posts By > Krncontact

Krncontact's photo
Tue 04/28/09 11:00 PM
Once upon a time thier was a boy named Mark who lived in a little town called.......

Krncontact's photo
Tue 04/28/09 01:34 PM
I like rap..... akon beautiful....anyone?

Krncontact's photo
Tue 04/28/09 01:30 PM
well then I should revoke the date I have set up tonight. But common can ya blame a guy I mean really.... really?

Krncontact's photo
Mon 04/27/09 01:38 PM

So, essentially you'd be using one of them to kill some time before you leave. Nice slaphead

hence the if any portion. And meaning go after as in comit my self to try to make it work

Krncontact's photo
Mon 04/27/09 01:36 PM

flowerforyou I'd hate just to be an option on a listflowerforyou

you could be... lol but yeah see Im trying to be fair thats all and they know eachother and there making me choose.

Krncontact's photo
Mon 04/27/09 01:35 PM

Calm down there turbo. If you're going away then you shouldn't pursue anyone right now. Try investing some time getting to know both girls better before you make a decision based on a drunken hook-up or one weekend with a girl.

And what makes you think either of these girls is just sitting around waiting for you to pick one? Modesty... ever hear of it?

hahah whoa now calm down just take a deep breath its a beautiful day outside so its not worth getting angry over my foolishness

Krncontact's photo
Mon 04/27/09 01:28 PM
Trust me my penis likes both very much

Krncontact's photo
Mon 04/27/09 01:26 PM
So I have about 2 weeks til I go away for an internship so I don't even know if its worth jumping into a relationship.
So I have a choice between

1. Sorority girl at my school

2. Girl who lives 4 hours away

1. cute girl, but Ive only talked/hooked up with her when I was drunk so I don't know if I will like her sober. But she does live 2 blocks away.

2. Had a magical weekend with her and got to know her very well. She may and I do mean may be moving much closer but again I will be gone for 10 weeks.

Which should I go after if any?

Krncontact's photo
Sun 04/19/09 07:47 PM

Could God microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?

god doesnt eat things he condems them down to the fire pits of hell

Krncontact's photo
Sun 04/19/09 07:44 PM
hahah Im not crazy just really distracted. and yes I have 2 guns (flexes arms) Law and Order

Krncontact's photo
Sun 04/19/09 07:38 PM
stop going to gay bars

Krncontact's photo
Sun 04/19/09 07:34 PM
So today I got a psychological assessment of myself for my major and it turns out that my imagination is so extreme that I live in two separate cognitive worlds. Reality, where I do my day to day activities and such and act like a normal person. Imagination world, where apparently I switch back and forth throughout the day. I always just thought that the music playing in my head was normal. And grant it I do catch myself in and epic adventure time to time just walking to lecture. Anyone else has such a strong imagination to the extent where you’re always not completely there?

Krncontact's photo
Sun 04/19/09 07:26 PM
Im Situational

Krncontact's photo
Sun 04/19/09 07:24 PM
50% punk
20% Artsy
20% dork
10% Fly

Krncontact's photo
Sun 04/19/09 07:20 PM
why not hes omnicipent therefore he should be able to do everything

Krncontact's photo
Sun 04/19/09 07:16 PM
Can god create a stone that he cant lift?

Krncontact's photo
Thu 04/16/09 12:06 AM
very true Oh mark im going to bring up the existance of god soon once i have all the info. I hope that doesnt become inappropriate.

Krncontact's photo
Thu 04/16/09 12:02 AM

There's nothing wrong with the question and maybe it should have gone in the philosophy section being that it's a question from your philosophy professor.. BUT I think you personalized the thread a bit and that is why people thought it was "you".. There are ways to pose questions that veer it away from the personal or even the old "come right out and say it was a question in school and what are peoples thoughts... JMO....

well you see if you noticed in people in general its easier to be objective when its not directed

when you have a face to the subject its easy to aim anger or hate or whatever

so it had to be me to see people mix emotion with logic

Krncontact's photo
Thu 04/16/09 12:00 AM

Oh and by the way this topic was not from me but from my philosophy teacher and almost every comment you people said I brought up with her. Its funny how we all think the same. good night and sleep tight
laugh laugh throw that in there as a last ditch effort?

hahahah ditch?? highly unlikly
just about as likely as i will acutally meet any of you in person

Oh you should try to think as if you were simply a blob with experences

I notice people have a problem with self richousness,
removing that is hard
I have a problem with that as well but I try

Krncontact's photo
Wed 04/15/09 11:57 PM
Oh and if you want to know the only logical rebuddle to that is:

Our own perception of reality is simply driven on key concepts:

Attitude
Free will
Maturity (not age, tried the best I can to argue it)
Self richousness
and last but not least

Happiness or the lack their of

YAY I LOVE YOU GUYS

Previous 1 3