Community > Posts By > Atlantis75

Atlantis75's photo
Wed 09/15/10 08:05 PM
I hate to say it, but the way things going, this is only gonna get worse. This is gonna be a long cold winter.

Atlantis75's photo
Wed 09/15/10 07:53 PM
Edited by Atlantis75 on Wed 09/15/10 07:54 PM

This reminds me of a story. I was at an awards presentation one time. They announce the winner of something as Anita Beaver and I started laughing so hard that everybody in the joint was staring at me.........smokin

laugh
You just hear things the wrong way...hey...Anita isn't pronounced everywhere the same way. Although it would be a sight to see a women rushing up to help the one in need. :wink:

Atlantis75's photo
Wed 09/15/10 07:40 PM
One in seven Americans is living below the poverty line, it was revealed yesterday.

With 45mn Americans officially designated as poor, the US census figures reflect the worst decline in living standards for more than half a century.

Child poverty also increased last year to more than one in five. That compares to one in three children in developing African nations.

The grim statistics are another serious blow to President Barack Obama and his Democrat Party and will be a key issue in the looming mid-term elections.

The American government sets the poverty line at £14,000 a year for a family of four.

The census report shows that about 15% of Americans earned less than that last year, up from 13.2% in 2008. It was the highest single-year-increase since the government began calculating percentages of poor in 1959. The previous high was in 1980, when the rate jumped 1.3 points to 13% during the energy crisis.

Mr Obama tried to put a brave face on the barrage of bleak economic data last week, insisting: 'The most important anti-poverty effort is growing the economy and making sure there are enough jobs out there.

'If we can grow the economy faster and create more jobs, then everybody is swept up into that virtuous cycle.'

But one Republican analyst said: 'The official poverty level grossly underestimates the amount of money needed to live a decent life in America today. The real number of people dealing with severe financial hardships is probably nearer 100m.'

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=514732&in_page_id=2&position=moretopstories#ixzz0zelJpGwo

Atlantis75's photo
Wed 09/15/10 07:32 PM

That is an uptight crowd anyways. Been there done that. Find ya cocktail waitress. She will treat ya right........smokin

I'm kinda being sarcastic also..not that I believe everything I read in profiles anyway..quite the contrary, a bunch of con artists, even women who just "think" they are or want to be or somehow figure this will sell better with the extra commercial.

Atlantis75's photo
Wed 09/15/10 07:17 PM
I was browsing through some profiles at another website and to tell you the truth, it seems like everyone has became a professional with all sorts of master degrees and 3-4 universities done etc.

It frightens me..scared

I'm outclassed! HOw am I supposed to date these women who will require me to start talking about mathematical formulas and take them to a cocktail parties at the CEO golf club?

Atlantis75's photo
Wed 09/15/10 07:11 PM
Edited by Atlantis75 on Wed 09/15/10 07:12 PM

When running into ex's what do they nsay to you......

Mine either say

1- I f uck ed up or

2- your the one I think about when I jack off (WTF)

anyways anyone got any?

They try to revive the good old days. They do a total recall on me..so there is one ends up swearing and cursing at me for not bending backward again for her.

What..she wanted you to be more limber? :laughing: flowerforyou

No..she just knows I'm a citizen and she isn't..and she left USA now she is wishing to come back and I would be a perfect Trojan horse. Giving me a piece of @ss here and there but in reality, I would be just a tool. No thanks! :wink:

Atlantis75's photo
Wed 09/15/10 07:07 PM
Jim Greer isn't very well liked among his former colleagues, but after this, they may just hate him.

Greer, former chairman of the Florida Republican Party, is accusing his longtime associates of secretly harboring "racist views," and he's apologized to President Obama for statements he made damning a speech to American students in 2009.

"In the year since I issued a prepared statement regarding President Obama speaking to the nation's schoolchildren, I have learned a great deal about the party I so deeply loved and served," he informed members of the media, in a prepared statement. "Unfortunately, I found that many within the GOP have racist views and I apologize to the president for my opposition to his speech last year and my efforts to placate the extremists who dominate our party today. My children and I look forward to the president's speech."

To apt newswatchers, Greer should sound familiar. After losing his chairmanship in January, Florida Governor and former Republican Charlie Crist called for an investigation into the state Republican Party's finances. Greer was arrested in June and charged with one count of organized scheme to defraud, four counts of felony grand theft and one count of money laundering. Crist would later apologize for selecting Greer as the party chairman.

Party leaders charge that Greer stole over $125,000.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/09/gop-leader-apologizes-obama-republicans-harbor-racist-views/

Atlantis75's photo
Wed 09/15/10 07:01 PM
Really. I just noticed..I'm downloading a large file and the download speed fluctuates from like 300kb/s to 20kbs and between. I tried checking what's eating my bandwith but I came up with nothing. Is this just how sh.tty is DSL or what?

Atlantis75's photo
Wed 09/15/10 06:16 PM

17 out of your 25 last topic posts have your name from 30 minutes or more ago yawn yawn yawn

That's just the lack of others online, and a bunch of wussies in the back behind their monitors who never post. :wink:

Atlantis75's photo
Wed 09/15/10 05:28 PM
Edited by Atlantis75 on Wed 09/15/10 05:29 PM

Have you ever tried speed dating?

I'm going to try it. They say that you need to have interesting questions to ask the people.. What would you ask your potential date?

A/S/L?

Nice shoes..do you wanna f...k?

Atlantis75's photo
Wed 09/15/10 05:14 PM
I noticed that many claim how firefox is safe. Sure it's a better/faster browser than IE with all the gadgets and speed and more secure, but the key word is "more" secure, not "secured". I just want to say don't ever think you are safe now and forget about everything, just because you use Firefox.

Atlantis75's photo
Wed 09/15/10 04:27 PM
Edited by Atlantis75 on Wed 09/15/10 04:30 PM

Ewww! Really! orally sucking out an unknown fluid out of a breast to TASTE it?! As a nurse that is just NASTY and dangerous.sick ill

LOL..I doubt it has really anything to do with the taste of breast milk or dangerous or not. That's just to let her do it.

Let me guess, this is the same woman..
laugh

Atlantis75's photo
Wed 09/15/10 04:25 PM

I think he does the casual thing pretty well, but he looks a little uncomfortable in the suits. And, that's NOT how you wear a bow tie.

And the preppy look is still alive and well.

That looks gay. Sorry...unless you are gay..get something else.

Atlantis75's photo
Wed 09/15/10 03:59 PM
Edited by Atlantis75 on Wed 09/15/10 03:59 PM

Me not driving a car this year seems to be the deal breaker for the last five or seven women I have tried to go out with. Southern california is a very materialistic place.

East Coast too. Sold my benz..now drive a VW Jetta, women couldn't care less anymore. And at that point on i refuse to let the know that I got another car and a motorcycle too. They failed the materialistic-test so it's too late after that.

Atlantis75's photo
Wed 09/15/10 03:43 PM
Back to the topic..here is a phucked up situation thanks to a law that you thought would protect you:

No gun areas at public places. The Columbine massacre and the Virginia Tech Massacre could have easily avoided if some of the students (and trust me on this, there are National Guard troops who go to colleges too, with experience with many rifles and pistols) would had a concealed weapon.

Take the bastard down..but instead we had a lunatic comfortably going from one building to the next and killing people by the dozens, because not even the campus police was carrying a 9mm, and campus police as useful as a voodoo doll anyway.

So just one armed kid with military experience..take the psycopath out with a nicely aimed shot to between the eyes would have put an end to the whole thing within minutes. Not to mention, do that at Columbine school and the Virginia Tech maniac would not even consider, by just knowing that some of those students sitting in the classroom might just be armed and "might just" take him down just because being trained for that sort of a situation.

Atlantis75's photo
Wed 09/15/10 03:31 PM
Women who stalk me, and then inform me that "Hey, how come you were on facebook and didn't send me a message???" or "I saw you checked the email I sent you but you didn't respond".

After a while they start to freak me out, being obsessed, it's like I can't do a damn thing without being watched. :cry:

Atlantis75's photo
Wed 09/15/10 02:11 PM

How much effort do you put into dressing well?

So much, that to avoid to stick out in Walmart, I consider wearing stuff that I would never wear otherwise. Blend in, or otherwise they think the Mafia is taking a visit. :wink:

Atlantis75's photo
Wed 09/15/10 12:22 PM
Edited by Atlantis75 on Wed 09/15/10 12:23 PM

personally I think any alien visitations to earth are done by the "trailer trash" of their societies...I see the earth as a kind of cheap roadside motel....

Logically considering, why would they need so many samples? With all the UFO hysteria and so on and claiming how "thousands" have been abducted and put on a surgery table and examined .. it gets doubtful really, when a technologically superior creatures keep abducting one after another to do "experiments" on them.

Another logical conclusion is, that what's the point really? Let's assume that abductions happen.

If you want to take samples from a population, you would really not need hundred-thousands of labrats..I would say a maximum of 50-100 people would be more than enough.

If they are technologically superior, they know genetic engineering better than humans, they can "clone" , replicate or even genetically modify DNA if that's what they are after.
If that's not what they are after, then I have no idea, but I doubt it would be just to torture and scare the living sh.t out of a bunch of people. That doesn't compute.
Waste of time, waste of resources and pointless.

Atlantis75's photo
Wed 09/15/10 11:34 AM
Alien abductions. Psychopaths or really happening?

Anyone seen the "The 4th Kind" movie, based on real video footages?

Atlantis75's photo
Wed 09/15/10 11:31 AM

When running into ex's what do they nsay to you......

Mine either say

1- I f uck ed up or

2- your the one I think about when I jack off (WTF)

anyways anyone got any?

They try to revive the good old days. They do a total recall on me..so there is one ends up swearing and cursing at me for not bending backward again for her.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next