Community > Posts By > Atlantis75

Atlantis75's photo
Mon 05/23/11 04:21 PM
*Message me if ya want to get to know me :)
IF YOU ARE A CREEP DON'T EVEN BOTHER!!!

- Oh wait a minute! I really think I'm a creep. I won't bother. laugh happy

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 05/21/11 07:44 PM

I don't see why people like to drink anyway

Because alcohol is a wonderful social lubricant when used properly. People have been using it for this purpose for 1000s of years. Why re-invent the wheel?

I didn't drink until I was in my 30s. But then, I discovered it's virtues and I've been a moderate, social drinker ever sense. I may go months without a drink, but when the occasion calls for it, I'll have a few.

Boom, that's me last night. I was the devil of the dancefloor. I would be embarrassed if someone would recognize me the next time. blushing bigsmile

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 05/21/11 06:48 PM

Schwarzenegger has saved us again.

Really? I thought he was busy boinking his housemaid and knocking her up like all the rest of the damn idiots. Now we know how he got elected...

Oh I know..haha, back then he defeated Lucifer, now it's Jesus who may gets shoved back in the clouds.

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 05/21/11 06:41 PM

do not like the doors

That should have ended the whole thread.

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 05/21/11 06:39 PM

Look at it this way. If she was going to disappear at least she did it before you spent any cash on her! It has happened to me too but I just look at it as dodging a bullet because obviously they have issues and I don't need someone like that in my life

Yep.
Always look at the bright side of life. laugh

This reminds me of a song..

http://youtu.be/WlBiLNN1NhQ

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 05/21/11 06:31 PM
wow, I look more like a serial killer than Jesus...laugh

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 05/21/11 06:25 PM
Edited by Atlantis75 on Sat 05/21/11 06:26 PM

rapture is already here

got TOOL turned up loud

you gotta listen to the Doors!

The Doors :The End
http://youtu.be/7CFoJuRcjHU

I'm gonna put up a Jesus looking profile picture. :banana:

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 05/21/11 06:16 PM
When I was 10..a gypsy hand reader told me, that death will find me with a mouse in my hand front a computer starting at boobs.
So I always knew this is it. frustrated

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 05/21/11 06:09 PM

Maybe she passed out from exhaustion when you FINALLY said yes to her. :tongue:

I wish! LOL! Goof, you know me...it's not easy to date me for anyone. I'm hardcore when it comes to dating, I refuse to date 999 out of 1000. They can even send me the sexiest pictures on Earth, they can tell me the sweetest things. They could even attempt to buy me a Ferrari.

BUT, If i let someone in within my bubble, then she went through hell and back and she got me and there I am.

But don't walk through hell if you gonna quit before you get there, right?

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 05/21/11 06:01 PM
Edited by Atlantis75 on Sat 05/21/11 06:04 PM
Since I don't do that enough times. :wink:

You know what I hate the most?

A girl leaving me on a cliffhanger.

seriously...Somebody wont' reply or won't even start a conversation, or even replies but that's it.

THOSE are all FINE. Yep. i won't fuss about it. I'm 35. I know, I had girlfriends before. I know how it is. Seriously, it's cool, I'm fine with it. :thumbsup:

You can do that and I won't care, really. I'm not one of those who complain if someone checks my profile and wont' say nothing. I won't even care if someone sends a "hi" and after I reply , I won't hear from them.
Nope. That doesn't bother me either.

What bothers me is

When I talk to someone, almost BEGS for my phone number, and I'm still very curious about the desparate attempt to contact me and even begging me for a date..and then finally I brake in and I said, ok!
and....

Then she is gone!!!

I got 20 txt messages I exchanged with her, 4 emails, and even chatted with her for 2 hours and she is just gone.

Lie to me ladies.:angel:

You went to sleep, or the dog is throwing up or grandma doesn't feel well.. ANYTHING.

Or hey, tell me that you changed your mind.

DO TELL. Seriously, tell me and this monkey is off your back forever.

I know I know..not all women like this etc etc etc...BUT this 1-2-3% is the one that ruins for the other 99% , because people learn from experience and bad experience is what builds the world of a@@holes.

Complain why the guys are pricks? Don't go any farther, here is a prime example that turns the nicest guy into a total d1ck for everyone else.

mad

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 05/21/11 04:59 PM
Schwarzenegger has saved us again.

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 05/21/11 04:42 PM

Chit...had to sleep my drunk off & missed the dang Apocalypse

It did happen. The unworthy unclean demons are cleansed from the world. If you are still here, then that means you aren't one. Consider yourself lucky.

-Atlantis from the fiery hell.

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 05/21/11 04:26 PM

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 05/21/11 03:14 PM
I just found a funny picture, so i thought I share it. It's funnier than anything else.

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 05/21/11 02:41 PM
skills!
drinker

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 05/21/11 02:39 PM

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 05/21/11 02:21 PM
Edited by Atlantis75 on Sat 05/21/11 02:21 PM
And that ends this discussion. indifferent

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 05/21/11 01:50 PM
and they continue on...frustrated

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 05/21/11 12:53 PM
Edited by Atlantis75 on Sat 05/21/11 12:53 PM
No, apparently I am accused of being a married guy with children, who just wants to cheat on his wife, and I'm hiding this, that's why I won't show my facebook page to every single woman in the world. yawn whoa

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 05/21/11 11:39 AM
Edited by Atlantis75 on Sat 05/21/11 11:39 AM
What's up with some women who message me, that they want to read my profile at other places?

So i say, ok, but you gotta show me yours, and then they suddenly back off, never heard from them again or say, "no way". frustrated

Or asking me, why my FB profile is so private, because they can't see anything on it, beside where I went to school and that's it.
Basically, they want to browse it, without adding me as a friend and I deny that service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25