Community > Posts By > Atlantis75

Atlantis75's photo
Mon 04/25/11 06:57 PM
|_________________________| (insert a long analytical explanation spiced with theories, stereotyping, misundersstanding, strawman arguments, false accusations and a final sentence of condeming a large part of the society - all done while sitting alone in a room front of a computer and never looking into the mirror and admitting your own mistakes and imperfections, never even trying.)

Atlantis75's photo
Mon 04/25/11 06:38 PM
I know exactly why. I can't come up with excuses anymore, beside being used to the same old too much, that I am addicted to be alone.
I am selfish when it comes to free time and I refuse to share it with someone.

Atlantis75's photo
Mon 04/25/11 05:53 PM

I have an amazon associate account.

I have an amazon associate.

Atlantis75's photo
Sun 04/24/11 10:44 PM
Edited by Atlantis75 on Sun 04/24/11 10:49 PM
Ohh..she is rare, but not too rare. Hard to describe..there isn't anything special for first look, and she may appear actually like an average woman. But there is something about her.. there were a few here like that particular type here too. Or very close to it.
You know what?
I'll let you know.

Atlantis75's photo
Sun 04/24/11 10:17 PM

If not, would you, as a man, be insulted or pleased that a woman insists on paying her own way?

It doesn't insult me at all, although it kinda gives a feeling that it wasn't a date. It's hard to explain. When I clearly say that "you are my guest"..I always think that's a clear cut choice right there, so when she pays back, I refuse first kindly and if she still insist, then it's giving me the signal like "it was great, I felt good, but _____ (insert an excuse why it's not gonna work out).

Atlantis75's photo
Sun 04/24/11 09:30 PM
I've been helping a girl to find her place...she got a kid, doesn't speak a lot of English, has very low paying job etc..finding her an apartment, fixing her car teaching her how to fill out a check...etc.

She has been ice cold to me for over a year now..and that's fine, she made me promise not to try any "funny games" with her, because she is "not searching" and I am "not her kind", but she trusts me, because she knows me for someone who isn't like that.

And this was never a problem. I don't feel anything towards her either...she kinda killed that sort of stuff off the first time we met, so I never thought of her other than a buddy.

Today , i was walking with her and she wanted to hold my hand. It was just strange..although it felt good. Made my day.

Atlantis75's photo
Sun 04/24/11 09:08 PM
The one relationship that lasted the longest (6yrs)..she basically could read my mind and it wasn't difficult really. She finished my sentences..and figured out what I wanted..or just made me want it. :smile:

Atlantis75's photo
Sun 04/24/11 09:04 PM
I think it's a rare thing to hear a woman brag. Especially about her stuff... I want to hear it though..

Atlantis75's photo
Sun 04/24/11 09:01 PM
I think the very vocal and straighforward rejections are kinda sexy...I get emboldened by them.

I don't like the quiet ones though..when I have to use pliers to pull out what's going on...

"hmm eh hmmm...I dunno...hmmm hmm" - that bothers me. grumble

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 04/23/11 11:24 PM

Are dead people bored?

Usually at night. That's when most people see them/have a conversation it seems like.

They can't sleep you know and a bunch of sleeping living are very boring. smokin

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 04/23/11 11:21 PM

I think it aint their problem and they dont get an opinion

No, but don't let the guy know that this is your opinion. When my ex-wife and I were dating she had long hair when she realised things were getting serious she cut it. Was a source of conflick early on.

Reminds me that scene from the Legends of the Fall. Anyone know what I'm referring to?

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 04/23/11 11:18 PM
Also..it could be worse. drinker

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 04/23/11 11:14 PM
Edited by Atlantis75 on Sat 04/23/11 11:16 PM

Hypothetically... if I were insane would I actually be aware that I was?

Only if you compare yourself to others, you may realize if you are insane or not. Of course, there is also the mass-insanity factor. We could be all f-king insane and the people normal are actually the sane ones locked themselves away so we won't harm them.

edit: ohh why am i still awake at 2am to comment here?

See? If I'm insane, than you must be too, if you agree with me.

Atlantis75's photo
Fri 04/22/11 10:35 PM
I'm tired of Australia.

..never been there. grumble

Atlantis75's photo
Fri 04/22/11 10:27 PM
There are a tiny fraction when women are the culprit, but 99.9% of the time, it's the guy who ruins everything.

I'm a feminist now.

Atlantis75's photo
Fri 04/22/11 10:23 PM

I think many women also intimidated by smart men.

<--/waiting for the riots coming up after that statement/

did you do it just to try to stir things up? I mean say that?

Alright. Women are not intimidated by smart men. Only men do that. whoa

Atlantis75's photo
Fri 04/22/11 09:05 PM
Edited by Atlantis75 on Fri 04/22/11 09:05 PM
I think many women also intimidated by smart men.

<--/waiting for the riots coming up after that statement/

Atlantis75's photo
Fri 04/22/11 08:59 PM
Edited by Atlantis75 on Fri 04/22/11 09:00 PM

Do you know, with clarity, what you want or are you just winging it through your life?

It's kinda like chess for me. I'm moving the pieces on the board, and it looks like no plan, because i'm thinking 3 steps ahead already. Unfortunately women I talk to are unable to grasp it, they just see me as pushing my figures around aimlessly.

Atlantis75's photo
Fri 04/22/11 08:55 PM

Imagine urself 19 nd planning on dating nd starting a good relationship

My 15 years old dating experience:

1. Eye with one of the girls you like in middle-school, until she looks nervous, then go talk to her. Everything is a smooth ride from there.

my 19 years old experience of starting to date
1. Get a job in a restaurant
2. Hook up with one of the waitresses.

my 35 years old experience:

1. I have no idea. Women won't eye with me, and I don't work in a restaurant.

Atlantis75's photo
Fri 04/22/11 08:46 PM

What is your ethnic background?

Hungarian. 100%

Where is your mom’s family from? Where is your dad’s family from?

Hungary.

Have you ever been there? What was that experience like?

Yes. Dire economic situation. at least 10x worse than USA, both unemployment, living standards, corruption, etc..

What traditions have been passed down in your family?

Every male person in family has been in the military in one way or another...one nations' army or another.

Who were your favorite relatives?

My grandfather. My mom's dad. I never met my other grandparents. My dad's dad was killed in jail for opposing communism in '56.

Do you remember any of the stories they used to tell you?

Yep, my mom's side grandfather fought in war. On the Axis side, against the soviets. He got shot 3 times as a medic. He shared plenty of stories.

What are the classic family stories? Jokes? Songs?

About my dad (R.I.P.) , he was 99% sarcastic in his entire life. Nobody could hold back the laughing, although first he sounded scary, until everyone got it, that he was messing around. There is plenty of that robbed off on me.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25