Community > Posts By > Atlantis75

Atlantis75's photo
Sun 05/01/11 08:26 PM
explain this one:
Benazir Bhutto: Bin Laden was Murdered
http://youtu.be/UnychOXj9Tg

don't forget to look at the date it was uploaded.

Atlantis75's photo
Sun 05/01/11 08:21 PM

Do you think the Bushes will attend the funeral? The Bin Ladens were family friends, weren't they?

Indeed. Dont' try to explain the others, they don't like what doesn't suit their theories.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Laden_family

Atlantis75's photo
Sun 05/01/11 07:57 PM
USA's boogie man. 1 fking guy and a nation of 300 million is afraid of him. Truly heroic.

Atlantis75's photo
Sun 05/01/11 07:52 PM
Edited by Atlantis75 on Sun 05/01/11 07:53 PM
worst:
Girl, who lives 5 miles away from me..we wanted to meet up to go to a restaurant. met in a parking lot, and she said she won't ride in my car, because she got a newer one (not because dirty or something, which wasn't) . In the restaurant she kept looking at the walls and and then kept eating, while I was talking. Every answer was "ehem" and "a-ha" and "hmmm". The whole thing lasted about 1 hour, I thanked her and never saw her again.

best: A very nice lady..10 years older than me and she was so embarassed about it and so shy , I couldn't believe it. She doesn't look her age whatsoever, she looks 30 and everybody says that. She also got 4 kids. So anyway, gone to a restaurant and after 10 min..finally shattered her icequeen behavior she developed after a divorce. After dinner, we walked alone on a tuesday night (2am) in the town and talked while holding hands..and then we kissed in the park and then she just wanted to get to a hotel ASAP.bigsmile Then we dated for a couple of weeks more, but she had a lot of issues with moving out and the kids etc etc..and she broke up with me, but we are still good friends ever since. :smile:

Atlantis75's photo
Sun 05/01/11 07:20 PM
Why? Because most people act on the first date. The act gets less and less prominent and the honesty comes out more and more as the relationship progresses, in MOST but not all instances. If people were to keep up the act that they perfomed on the first date for a long time, they would get a nervous breakdown.

Well, there is a way to stop making them act. Most people start playing a role if they are not comfortable and nervous. I have gone on dates, where she was acting, and it wasn't convincing at all and it was a horrible act. What you gotta do is get that mask off and the best way is to make herself comfortable talking about everything.

Atlantis75's photo
Sun 05/01/11 07:10 PM

Boniva anyone?

That's very close!

Atlantis75's photo
Sun 05/01/11 07:08 PM

..and then the cheaters..

WOW LOTS OF AIRBRUSHING THERE!!!

Here is someone popular:

Atlantis75's photo
Sun 05/01/11 06:59 PM
Edited by Atlantis75 on Sun 05/01/11 06:59 PM

well golly gee whiz. Who wrote the rules of what is sexy?
Photos of "glamour" shots after the fact only looks like something a leg humper would like and that every mindless male with a mating complex wants to deposit their "manliness" into their safety deposite box.
Looks ain't everything but attitude is.

Chemistry and attitude beats looks any day of the week. BUT looks are the hook... makes heads turn.

But then you better be able to follow through with the real stuff and not be a complete phony for a lasting relationship.

You... you just ruled out 99.99 percent of all available singles (both male and female) with this rule.

Rules are usually written by committees for a reason.

Like look at the ten commandments... a complete shamble. I think He ought to have consulted Satan at least in the planning of the wording.

No, I think you're wrong. I have seen a very "below average" looking woman giving a boner to half of the bar, while I have also seen drop-dead gorgeous women, who was so uninteresting and just easy to miss, and it had to do with their own attitude about themselves.

Atlantis75's photo
Sun 05/01/11 06:45 PM
..and then the cheaters..

Atlantis75's photo
Sun 05/01/11 06:41 PM
Edited by Atlantis75 on Sun 05/01/11 06:42 PM
Ohh, God! Jeanniebean is making a topic out of everything, lol!

I look different on every picture I swear. Everybody tells me, and the only difference is that it was either taken by my phone, or a digital camera or my webcam. They each hate me, don't worry! And people think I photoshop my images and I BS and those are not me. No i don't edit them ! The most I do is brighten it if it's too dark.

Atlantis75's photo
Sun 05/01/11 06:36 PM

Atlantis75's photo
Sun 05/01/11 06:34 PM

Atlantis75

In the top picture you look a bit like Jaun Claud VanDamme.

Not necessarly a good thing if you ask me! I don't like Jean Claude VaDamme. That guy got his a$$ kicked by a bouncer.

Atlantis75's photo
Sun 05/01/11 06:22 PM

Thyne wish is myne command, mylady.

Before make-up:

After make-up:

Oh I like this game!

Here is me before

after, with make up:

:tongue:

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 04/30/11 10:02 PM
Trump knows, he has to go with the lowest common denominator to speak to the majority.
He is not stupid, but quite clever. With this and the birth certificate issue, he got a strategy, because that's what this is. He is a typical person who likes to tell you what to do and you must. What did you expect from a CEO?

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 04/30/11 09:52 PM

This came from a discussion I was having a few days ago....

The topic was relationships; in particular, what is the real point, the real goal, of being involved with someone?

One of the things that was continually stressed during the discussion was that a good relationship would be (this was phrased in terms of a hypothetical) one in which each person enhances the life of the other.

There was some vagueness about the use of the term "enhancement," so that had to be addressed.

Ultimately, it worked its way into the concept of "My life is better with you than without you."

All right, I can see some rationale for that.

But then came the issue of whether the "enhancement," as such, was a real thing or strictly a fleeting delusion, based on hormones, convenience, money, opportunism, etc.

I don't have any answers for that, but this did clear one thing up for me.

It made me realize that my life was always worse when I was involved with someone. Whether this was because I have historically made extremely stupid decisions about who I got involved with (no argument there!), or because my life was already so good that no one could offer me any enhancement (this seems unlikely, given my life thus far!), or because of some other arcane reason I cannot even begin to know -- well, I can't say.

But it has led to the thought that maybe, for some of us, there simply isn't anyone out there who can add anything substantial or meaningful to our lives. Maybe all they can do is tear us down, try to destroy us, and nullify who we are.

It's a disturbing thought, but even more disturbing is that I have yet to see anything in my own life that would indicate otherwise.

By this standard, for myself anyway, it's clear that relationships are far more trouble than they're worth.

The key is benefits. There can be relationships, which proven to provide benefits. The scale have to tip towards benefits vs. shortcomings.
I know someone will state immediately "sex", but that's hardly a good excuse to be in a relationship and it does not feel like a 'benefit', if the rest of the time together feels like being in a torture chamber.

And which and what kind of benefits, it really varies by the people. And both side must feel like they have gained something and they become more than before.
If this feeling doesn't appear, than the relationship - to use a simple and effective word - sucks.

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 04/30/11 09:42 PM

And here we go-

http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2011/04/att-broadband-caps/

That's AT&T wanting us to get the heck off the net and go for walks, read books and have family nights. It's heart-warming that such a big company cares so much.

If I were an AT&T user, I'd completely drop their service to let them know how totally on board I am.

If you have AT&T, show them some love and let them know that you, also, are in favor of reading books, going for walks and family nights; DROP EM LIKE A HOT POTATO!

I just noticed, they increased the termination fee to 325 dollars???

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 04/30/11 01:23 PM
I'm trying to figure out what is more "selfish".

- Having all your time to yourself and feeling frustrated if someone demands attention

OR

- The other demanding more attention, while you are preoccupied with other things?

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 04/30/11 01:04 PM
Edited by Atlantis75 on Sat 04/30/11 01:10 PM
Global warming is tied to global weather and the whole project started from measuring ice thickness and localized temperature changes at various points on Earth.

Then of course, the atmosphere was also analyzed and have been checked to see if there is any change in the amounts of various gases.

What they saw, was an increase in CO2 compared to previously.

So basically you can look at any sources regarding about global warming, the main theme is usually the increase of CO2 and the changes in ice thickness at the poles, so they rush to the "greenhouse effect".

One thing they seem to forgot though, that is to compare the Earth's atmospheres to other planets with atmosphere - and of course we can't really do it all the way, since there isn't like another planet very alike to Earth , but there are planets close by with somewhat of an atmosphere like Earth : Mars.

Here is something, that was written years ago already, and gone completely blacked out from the mainstream media, even though the guy has worked for NASA (and got fired), and yes, sometimes we just can't trust scientists if they start off the wrong foot, so is what this guy was doing:

The Saturated Greenhouse Effect

http://www.friendsofscience.org/assets/documents/The_Saturated_Greenhouse_Effect.htm

also consider (pdf)

Greenhouse effect in semi-transparent planetary
atmospheres
http://met.hu/idojaras/IDOJARAS_vol111_No1_01.pdf

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 04/30/11 12:45 PM
Edited by Atlantis75 on Sat 04/30/11 12:46 PM
Isn't this a little too late?

Tmobile USA has been bought up by AT&T, and although they still operate as a separate mobile company, by the end of the year, they will be integrated into the borg...I mean AT&T.

I hate this. It's only AT&T now which is a pure GSM network provider. Now, they can raise their prices out of the roof, along with Verzion. Pure evil.

Atlantis75's photo
Sat 04/30/11 12:42 PM
Looks like i'm gonna have to check this out as well..let's see what's all the buzz is.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25