Community > Posts By > Atlantis75

Atlantis75's photo
Thu 05/19/11 05:16 PM

I had to stick my fingers in just around the neck, these things are too slippery to hold on too long. happy

surprised :banana: pitchfork

Soooo not going there!

You girls just don't like fish. What happens if worse comes worst and you gotta skin a fish? Hold'em by the tail, and once the skin is lifted there enough so you can just grab the skin and pull it towards the head. Sometimes even then the fish can be slippery enough, not being able to hold one with bare hands so you gotta have get this special cleaning pad that "bites on" at the tale so both of your hands are free to work on it.

Yes. I'm talking about skinning a fish. bigsmile drinker

Atlantis75's photo
Thu 05/19/11 05:09 PM

And those ET-looking aviators? They were scientific experiments created by the "Angel of Death," Nazi doctor Josef Mengele, for the USSR after the war. The flight was piloted remotely, according to accounts in the book, and was filled with a crew of "alien-like children."

This is stupid on many reasons. How did they fly "remotely?" Even today, the fighters drones need satellite uplink and computer control from a not-too-far base. There was no such a technology available in the 50s, especially not for Stalin.

it could have been dropped from another plane, or a glider. but your right, remotely is the wrong word to use there...

I doubt the USSR could have entered that far into US airspace.

Atlantis75's photo
Thu 05/19/11 05:04 PM

I had to stick my fingers in just around the neck, these things are too slippery to hold on too long. happy

biting my tongue :angel:

rofl

Do you want to learn how to prepare a fish?

Atlantis75's photo
Thu 05/19/11 05:00 PM

Atlantis75's photo
Thu 05/19/11 04:55 PM

I think I'm going to take a picture of me holding a fish. A lot of people don't like those pics either pitchfork

haha, let me find me holding a fish! Kendra seen it already on FB

:banana: woo hoo

I haven't been fishing in a while, but I think I have a fish pillow and my grandfather has on of those Big Mouth Billy Bass things (the fish that sings) that I could borrow laugh

Here is my sexy picture.

Atlantis75's photo
Thu 05/19/11 04:47 PM

I think I'm going to take a picture of me holding a fish. A lot of people don't like those pics either pitchfork

haha, let me find me holding a fish! Kendra seen it already on FB

Atlantis75's photo
Thu 05/19/11 04:46 PM

So, Atlantis, would you pose for me on the back of a horse. No shirt, just jeans, bareback?! :tongue: pitchfork drool bigsmile

Seriously though, it's not a big deal for me, one way or the other. I prefer he be in shape, so I ignore those who aren't.

You and the horses!

Trust me, my belly isn't flat, neither 6 pack, so you'd cover your eyes and the horse would throw me off immediately. tears

Atlantis75's photo
Thu 05/19/11 04:41 PM

Yeh, that's always been a surprise to me. I had it happen once, creeped me out, to be honest. Others I've talked to have said they felt it was the religious upbringing. Of course, I know of a couple who went to the extreme, then got religion and shut themselves down cold.

Happy mediums are few and far between. I can see not being interested if one has tried it, and didn't like it, but that's something that needs to be discussed with the partner. Open talk about sex just doesn't seem to be happening in the USA.

Some people just explode at one moment, because they can't restrain themselves anymore and it usually comes down to violence and rape. Keep blowing up the balloon and it goes out with a bang if there is no deflation time to time. That's what I think, that's why are so many sexual predators and totally nasty behavior. People explode because their natural instinct is restrained artificially.

Atlantis75's photo
Thu 05/19/11 04:37 PM
Edited by Atlantis75 on Thu 05/19/11 04:38 PM

I don't write back to guys who aren't wearing shirts in their pictures.
I wouldn't like to talk to a stranger in person if he wasn't wearing a shirt either.
just awkward.
put clothes on.

ahhhh but do you say the same to cleavage shots? to me it's no different. if someone doesn't like it...move on to the next one. But if that is what they want on their profile...then go for it

It's really up to the individual that's what I'm saying. Even if he doesn't look good whatsoever without a t-shirt. Let the opposite judge, I'm sure if they don't like it, they won't talk to them, but I would prefer if people wouldn't gang up on others, just because they found one thing they agree on and it makes them feel powerful somehow.

The only reason the women doesn't get criticized as much for boob shots, is due to many guys restrain themselves to say what they want to say. There are plenty of women showing off stuff they shouldn't, I can even just browse through mingle2 and I rather say nothing, than say something, because it would sound offending.

I hate it when 51 percent takes away the rights of the 49 percent.

Atlantis75's photo
Thu 05/19/11 04:09 PM
Edited by Atlantis75 on Thu 05/19/11 04:10 PM
Some people would really run most of the popular magazines to the ground, if they were the editors. Civilization is way overrated just hypocricy is pouring out of many people. It must have to do with pre-judging and criticizing others while forgetting to judge themselves and look into the mirror first.
People don't realize, that when they are criticizing others, they are also setting limits to themselves, and later surprised about the cage they have created for themselves.

oh...nevermind me..I'm just thinking out loud...whoa Philosophic rant.

Atlantis75's photo
Thu 05/19/11 03:57 PM

I actually was with a feller who was
very uncomfortable around sex, very
rigid, and disapproving.
Old school.
Nothing could be done.
He just didn't like it.
Rather freaked me out.
So I am guessing anyone can be like this.

If you have run into it, you are forever
beware of peeps like that.

Indeed. Especially if you have been with others before who aren't like that and you can't even imagine yourself taking it too long to behave in a certain way.
I mean, making love is supposed to be connected with freedom and letting the wild fantasies out, not strict rule driven activity, where you have to do things in an "appropriate" manner.

That makes me run away screaming.

Atlantis75's photo
Thu 05/19/11 03:23 PM
What I mean rigid, is that somehow they are so strict, that you can't even talk dirty to them , not even during sex. Have you met one of those?

What about guys?

Somehow the way they were raised or because of strict religious rules or something, they are not allowing themselves as far as they really wish to, because they feel ashamed, because what they were taught and raised.

I don't mean, that women should behave like trash-wh_res with with extremely kinky stuff, and I do understand and value if people got manners.
What I'm talking about is hard liners (I have met those before) who won't allow and wont even do - for example - oral sex, and strictly speaks politically correct terms, even during sex.

A huge turn off for me.

Atlantis75's photo
Thu 05/19/11 02:12 PM

I have to make an alternate account it seems like. I looks like low post numbers and having a new profile is a plus. laugh

Damn...what am I doing wrong then? lol

I have an idea. we should make an alt account, claim to be women and hit on ourselves. This would bring the attention of other women.

Just make an alt account and send yourself messages.

hmmm yes a plan indeed! laugh

That is brilliant! My brother always said 'Nothing attracts a woman to a man more than the smell of another woman'.

your brother is right. When it rains, it pours. Same with women. When you get in a relationship, there is suddenly hundreds of of women hitting on you. Once you single, you are left to rot, not even 1 bothers to contact you and suddenly you aren't attractive anymore.

Atlantis75's photo
Thu 05/19/11 01:58 PM

I think the U.S. should send Israel planes and equipment necessary to fight their battles and let them take care of the middle east. In may 1948 Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria attacked the state of Israel and it ended in March of 1949 with Israel being victorious. Israel can handle anyone in the region and we should let em and stay out of it other than selling Israel hulking war machines.

Maybe you are missing out, but that's exactly what the US is doing since 48.

Atlantis75's photo
Thu 05/19/11 01:56 PM
Should guys also put in pictures of themselves showing muscle and chests and biceps?
I think the last time I checked, there is a very loud and determined group of women here who rather not see that.

Atlantis75's photo
Thu 05/19/11 01:52 PM
And those ET-looking aviators? They were scientific experiments created by the "Angel of Death," Nazi doctor Josef Mengele, for the USSR after the war. The flight was piloted remotely, according to accounts in the book, and was filled with a crew of "alien-like children."

This is stupid on many reasons. How did they fly "remotely?" Even today, the fighters drones need satellite uplink and computer control from a not-too-far base. There was no such a technology available in the 50s, especially not for Stalin.

Atlantis75's photo
Thu 05/19/11 01:48 PM
Edited by Atlantis75 on Thu 05/19/11 01:49 PM

I have to make an alternate account it seems like. I looks like low post numbers and having a new profile is a plus. laugh

Damn...what am I doing wrong then? lol

I have an idea. we should make an alt account, claim to be women and hit on ourselves. This would bring the attention of other women.

Just make an alt account and send yourself messages.

hmmm yes a plan indeed! laugh

Atlantis75's photo
Thu 05/19/11 01:40 PM

Real nice guys don't have to describe themselves as nice guys. :tongue:

I'm just "trolling here" . laugh

Trolling - fishing for a response, comes from the fishing term of trolling a bait behind the boat, see who bites on it.

Atlantis75's photo
Thu 05/19/11 01:38 PM
regardless, this is gonna be an interesting summer/fall.

Obama's vision for Mideast peace: Israel, Palestine based on 1967 borders with land swaps
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/obama-s-vision-for-mideast-peace-israel-palestine-based-on-1967-borders-with-land-swaps-1.362823

and not long after that was published (I was just reading it)

this pops up:

After Obama speech, Netanyahu rejects withdrawal to 'indefensible' 1967 borders
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/after-obama-speech-netanyahu-rejects-withdrawal-to-indefensible-1967-borders-1.362869

Atlantis75's photo
Thu 05/19/11 01:35 PM

guys can stare this for hours and never get sick of it.laugh :tongue:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25