Community > Posts By > dino2play

dino2play's photo
Mon 03/10/14 08:53 PM
Even today dad's have to prove the mother unfit. Dad is
Second choice for the courts. That's why they started joint custody, and the mother gets custody. Dad gets to pay support

dino2play's photo
Mon 03/10/14 08:39 PM

True enough.

One can usually provide better for the kids than the other.

Gone are the days to win custody, you had to prove the parent unfit. Unless, there is a prison record, abuse history or severe mental illness, the best able to provide would get custody.

Mostly, they would have to take the incentive to fight.

dino2play's photo
Sat 03/08/14 04:19 PM
Darn sausage fingers
I've had a good life with a wonderful woman that if I had divorced for cheating I wouldn't of had.

dino2play's photo
Sat 03/08/14 04:12 PM
Ok here it go's.
I've been married for 33yr last jan. There have been about three maybe four times that if one of us had gone to the lawyer the other would have signed the papers. We just didn't get to the lawyer and thing's worked them self out. I haven't ever hit her nor she me, so I can't say anything about that. Except that if any of my were in an abusive relationship I wouldwant them to leave. And if my sons were hitting their wife l would kick the **** out of them,but they knowtthat.
As far as sex out side of marriage.. my wife cheated twice with her ex. Both times within a month. That was 20 or more years ago. At the time I told her that she owes me 2 cheats but I haven't used them yet.
That's a long way of saying that I've had agood life

dino2play's photo
Sat 03/08/14 01:55 PM
If really wants to work it out you should try. For a lot of reasons.
First most states have laws that you will lose half your retirement. Some states you have to be married for 10yr
In texas it being a community property state you will lose half of your retirement for the time you have been married.
Second if you work it out you just might get back to the happy feelings that made you marry her in the place.