Community > Posts By > vladtaov

no photo
Sun 03/30/14 08:21 PM
CrystalFairy, you are an inspiration. Reassuring to find that there are still intelligent open minded people around.

We can discuss morality for ages, personally as long as relationships are concerned it could be resumed in two words: consenting adults, the rest is personal preference and is of nobody's business.

Others may chose the type of arrangement they prefer, they may be completely different from my choices and interests but no one has authority to judge or condemn.

I prefer "my" woman free to make her own choices. I want her intelligent and adult enough to decide what she prefers. Put a panther in a cage, remove her claws, you get a fat cat at best. Let her roam free in liberty and you have a gracious beautiful being. Sure there is then a risk but, hey it's half the fun.

no photo
Wed 03/26/14 06:43 PM
Wow. I am still surprised to see how so many people are judgmental, take their impression for the truth and are so eager to judge and condemn those who don't share their narrow mindset. You don't share my views on relationship? Feel free to say so but, you have no right to criticize or denigrate someone else's preferences. I am not the one looking stupid when you publically display your rigid morality.

no photo
Tue 03/25/14 06:28 PM
Am I the only one not opposed to "my" woman having fun with other men?

no photo
Thu 03/06/14 09:06 PM
During.

no photo
Wed 03/05/14 07:48 PM
The one you never told your best friend about:

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 06:41 PM
Finding someone to live new experiences with.

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 06:39 PM
Harmony.

no photo
Mon 03/03/14 04:19 PM
Not sure you'd like it but find the thought exciting and would try it under the right circumstances. Well, that is all a man can ask from his partner: open mindedness. Bravo!

no photo
Sat 03/01/14 03:00 PM
Yes we were together when she had sex with a woman. She also had sex with men since we became a couple. And no, it was not dark, sordid, did not pushed us apart, quite the opposite.

Yes there is risks, hey I went to the grocery store this morning and almost had an accident.....but I will go back next week.

I don't know what is so fantastic about the "moralistic majority" views of marriage and the "rules" that should apply to all. Certainly not the 50% divorce rate. Why should I deprive my partner of pleasurable experiences? Why would she do it to me?

My question had more to do about "other guys" secret desires, and less with the risks associated with having stimulating experiences. Living the safe, bland and middle of the road way is soooooooo boring. No thank you.

no photo
Sat 03/01/14 11:54 AM
A threesome with another man or another woman?

no photo
Sat 03/01/14 11:51 AM
Pretty sure I am not the only one; happily married, well, we are doing okay. Had this fantasy for years, now it is getting almost urgent; I want to well, have sex with a man.

Yes, she knows, she understands and agrees I should go for it. She "tried" another woman once, it did satisfy her curiosity and she moved on. Well, mine hasn't been satisfied.

Hoping to find the right man, take our time, spend a night together and.....try it all.