Community > Posts By > Choobobabe

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/03/14 11:56 PM

.. Power Rangers playing Call of Duty... how's that working for you..lol..jk.. welcome..2m2..

That. That makes me just want to

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/03/14 11:47 PM
YES. Gah, I hate being iced in. I'm at my parents/brothers' house and me and my parents do not get along so staying here is like being imprisoned with executioners. XD No way out.

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/03/14 11:35 PM
Then you have to weigh it. Would you rather be alone or take the risk? Many people, including me, have been used and abused in relationships, but the only way you're going to find someone is to try, try again. Look for the red flags and be more cautious, but there will always be risk. The only way there wouldn't be is if we could read the minds/hearts of everyone else!

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/03/14 11:33 PM
We must surround ourselves with like-minded fanboys/girls and geekazoids. It is the only way.

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/03/14 11:31 PM
"Deadness is what hides your eyes from filthy rags and tightened ties
Dead is the hand that rocks the cradle
Gone is the man that said he was able
Burnt is the ice of foreign fable
Dead, dead, dead
Dead"

From a song I wrote called Dead Zone

"Break out my flame
Fade out border
There is power
Get move on now"

Vital Burner by TM Revolution

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/03/14 11:24 PM
*hugs* I don't have the shyness issue, and one other thing I found out I like about looking young is that people never look at me weird when I squeal and go hyper. They think I'm just a typical little kid/teenager. XD But I can see where social awkwardness could come into play. I'm not sure how to conquer shyness, but maybe try to push a little out of your comfort zone, try not to let your looks hinder you, be confident! If you're confident no matter how you appear, we girls can sense that. If you're comfortable with you, then more likely we will be comfortable with you.

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/03/14 11:21 PM
I mainly love Gundam for its music. Two-Mix! TM Revolution! <3 I'm a fan of the mecha genre as well just in general. Betterman fits into that slot, as does Bokurano to a degree. ^^

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/03/14 11:18 PM
I have this exact problem.....IRL some people even have mistaken me for a 13-year-old. >.>;; I am 28, and look 10 years or more younger. Nobody IRL has ever guessed my age as over 18, even when I do wear make-up to make myself appear older. Looks like we have that Eternal-Youth curse. It's just something we're going to have to deal with and as someone once told me, we'll appreciate it when we reach our older years ^^ so something to look forward to when I'm 80 and look fricking 30 finally haha.

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/03/14 11:12 PM
You scare people off by your enthusiasm on certain subjects? I think my exuberant and highly quirky happy-go-luckyky personality frightens people. LOL >.> I swear if someone mentions video games or Power Rangers or anything remotely interesting to me it's all she wrote, I'm going on a joyful rant.

Does anyone else experience that? You're too much of a raving fangirl/boy that people feel crushed by your excitement? ^^;;

I've also been called insensitive because I'm happy basically 24/7. Even if something terrible happens I am happy in the next minute. I don't know if this is a flaw in personality or part of a chemical imbalance to my brain, but I found that people are offput by this and think I'm highly insensitive when something tragic happens. But I can't help poking holes for light to come in through the darkness or finding that one good thing in all the badness.

Hm.

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/03/14 11:01 PM
Oh.........I reveal kind of personal information too, but only if it related to a topic that's already brought up. Recently I told someone about the loss of a husband when he asked what I was looking for as far as long-term relationships go in my life, and that incident has to do with my standpoint. >.> I hope he doesn't think I'm bs-ing him.

I'm not a scammer, just very open! >.<

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/03/14 10:26 PM
I don't judge and get pretty heated when other people DO judge, especially based on looks, status, disability, race, etc. But when it comes to choosing a dating partner, I do exact common sense by watching out for red flags or just skipping over people who have nothing in common with me. That's not judging, just preventing a relationship disaster!

But OP might want to take an alternate approach to finding a date, based on majority comments. :> Not being mean, just maybe you can find another way to word things? Be clear, up front, without being argumentative and arrogant. Take a laid back (not passive, just cool and smooth) method of asking questions and response. And don't be so quick to fire back! If you FEEL you're being bullied, make a sensible come back that doesn't push people. It's not that hard if you think before you type!

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/03/14 10:08 PM
I don't really mind any looks so anything goes there basically. ^^;; My attraction to a person is defined purely on personality it seems.....

Turn on:
Nerds and Fanboys
Talking science to me
Having similar interests and hobbies
Majour gamers

Turn off:
Vain, arrogant, and know-it-alls
Guys who think they're God's gift to women
Guys who like me only for my looks
Boring, can't ever hold a conversation types

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/03/14 08:06 PM

I love anime and I'm writing my own manga!

Would like to read it! I love meeting aspiring mangaka. >u<

I also like animu and mango! <3

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/03/14 07:22 PM
Not only am I a huge gamer, I also dabble in game design! Games are basically my life outside of animation and music stuff ^^

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/03/14 07:17 PM
Edited by Choobobabe on Mon 03/03/14 07:19 PM
Wait, what's bad about AKO? I've not had any major beefs with the control system or the eidolon system even though Grand Fantasia has "done it before". And speaking of graphics, though I'm not a gfx centric person when it comes to picking and choosing......For a 3D game (and I'm not exactly a sold 3D art fan) it's impressive. Probably the best looking 3D MMO I've seen. Too bad it's a tab/click combat system. I prefer the combat of the instanced-based Dragon's Nest. ^^ But very rarely do you find that in your run of the mill FTP J/KMMORPG.

I'm not a fan of WOW, I never understood the hype. I did try it for a bit.

I think Mabinogi is probably the game that had me sold most with it's social-based gameplay and music writing mech. I also enjoy RO2 although the programming is shoddy resulting in patches breaking more than it fixes. RO1 is much better if you can find a privately run server esp. I enjoyed Lucent Heart while it was still running. Funny story I have about that actually XD;; I won't tell it here.

Endless Online is my favourite 2D J-ishMMORPG though I'm unsure if it's still running. It was fun and challenging although lacking in features, the playerbase was wonderful save for the little scammers on the streets!

And that's just the J/KMMO's some of them. I play other kinds as well or have had before in the past.

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/03/14 07:08 PM
Yep.

Art--

Singing--
http://picosong.com/kmwq/

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/03/14 07:01 PM
I wish my friends would stop fighting with each other v.v.......And for the ice to thaw so I can get out of the house tomorrow I hope.

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/03/14 06:56 PM

I don't understand it, this site is free to all yet the birds just aren't signing up. Why I wonder.

"You really expect us birds to sign up?"

XD

I'm a girl and I signed up on here......I see other girls on here too. >.>

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/03/14 04:25 PM
My name~ Shilotta. o3o <3

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/03/14 04:25 PM
I know I don't have much there yet, but I don't want to bore people as I'm just extremely hobbies-oriented and a bit of a hyperactive happy-go-luckyky optimistic geek tomboy. XD

Mail if you want to chat. I prefer friendships.