Community > Posts By > Choobobabe

Choobobabe's photo
Sat 04/11/15 05:30 PM

love eating sushi and watching anime...

Om nom nom sushi <3 What anime do you like watching?

Salmon and Octopus is my fav type of sushi ~ I always order the combo plates of it at Hibachi grills~

Choobobabe's photo
Wed 04/08/15 11:14 PM
DB/Z/GT/KAI
IRIA
STAR OCEAN EX
THE SLAYERS
CHAOS;HEAD
MELODY OF OBLIVION
KINNIKUMAN/NISEI
MORE
so many animus, love love love, mainly action or.....sci-fi ^ w^

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/16/14 09:59 PM
Most girls I know are hoecakes and my guy friends always complain about that, so I feel you. This is also why I don't get along with girls. They (in my experience) always just have sex, money, or using men on their brains, also seeing how many guys they can play at once. It's frustrating v.v

Choobobabe's photo
Thu 03/13/14 11:16 PM
I'd say NO to watching sappy romance movies. Bleh.

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/10/14 04:20 PM
Nice beats and music sketches. I like 'Dawn', a calming melody, it helped my mood. I also like 'Uprising'~ with its smooth beat.

If you ever need practice or pieces for port folio, my friends have an online card game they're working on that needs a theme. ^^

Keep working with it. I wish I had the talent to produce music. All I can do is sing a little. lol

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/10/14 08:14 AM
I'm not quite a BBW. I'm more average to curvy, with my weight fluctuating between 150 to 200 lbs. I like the way I look more towards the 200 even if it isn't healthy, and that's because of the way I carry my weight (most people gauge me at 150 when I'm 200-ish) and my wider bone structure. I look sickly at anything below 160 really, but I plan to get down to 120-140 for health issue purposes. My health issues make my weight go up and down. PCOS plus Fibro ugh. >: Doc said if I want to have a baby, losing that much weight will make my chances bigger and I've had trouble conceiving as I am now.

If a guy doesn't like me by something like weight, then he isn't worth my time. I want a guy that falls in love with ME, not my outer shell.

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/10/14 01:02 AM
I don't really have a 5 worst, but......

Even though Turbo is my favourite Power Rangers season, I can hardly stand Divatox because she's so abusive towards her followers, especially poor Elgar who is her own nephew! It burns me up when she's mean to him. Not saying I dislike her as a character for show purposes, just she's worst in terms of attitude and bleh.

So yeah, I'll say Divatox.

No-viva-la-diva

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/10/14 12:50 AM
Oh geeze I don't think I've ever watched Barney Dinosaur. I remember some kids used to sing that theme song though!

The smexy Zelmoda-kun would like to pop into the pit~

YUM

Choobobabe's photo
Mon 03/10/14 12:45 AM
I hardly ever cry unless I am extremely angry. I do sometimes cry at emotional songs or while reading something profound to me. But nah, mostly if I'm really really angry and that's hardly ever. I'm not much a crier. ^^;;;

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/09/14 11:21 PM
Unless you want your pit to become a cesspool of my Power Rangers/Super Sentai photo edits and gifs XD Be careful what you wish for!

Here's some gifs I made from Go-Onger's Kireizky (or Cleanzky as all of my girl friends like to call him)

My friend is in love with the guy. I prefer Choobo and his stick XD (the last guy I post).

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/09/14 11:13 PM
XD Even though I'm not really looking for dating at the moment, I gotta say your profile pic is amusing and you seem fun. Good luck on here~

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/09/14 11:11 PM
Here, let me sexy up your pic pit by throwing this in. >///u///<

<3 Heartthrob.

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/09/14 10:48 PM
Keep trying and don't give up, both online and offline. Ofline may be a bit easier, though. The only thing you can do is be you, chat up to many girls, keep options open, and you'll eventually find her! Good luck.

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/09/14 10:44 PM
I can't judge based on looks, I'm attracted solely to personality, and if your personality is good you look good to me. XD But you seem very quirky and fun by your profile and pics so if ever you want to chat just message. Not exactly looking for love here, but friends. Hope that doesn't exclude you from talking. x3

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/09/14 10:44 PM
Bump. No opinions at all? >: Come on.

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/09/14 10:19 PM
Art--

Singing--

Old cover of Give a Reason

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/09/14 10:01 PM
I like about any kind of metal, honestly. Very rarely do I find a metal band that I hate completely. If anyone is interested in a good Japanese metal band, I'll suggest Onmyouza here.

Not for everyone, but my music tastes are very diverse in and out of metal genre. It depends more on the band/singer itself more than genre for me.

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/09/14 09:27 PM
It's not so uncommon. I've dated many a shy guy. Be yourself, even if you're shy and approach nervously. I promise, most of us do not bite at first chat. Practice on a girl friend some ice breakers for conversation. Asking about interests or the weather or news, or even just saying hello. It gets easier the more you do it, much like everything else. (At least that's what some of my guy friends say).

We're people just like you, not wild animals (er, for most part).

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/09/14 09:24 PM
My name is Shi. ^^ Very easy name lol

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/09/14 09:19 PM
Edited by Choobobabe on Sun 03/09/14 09:19 PM
Sewer Snake by Frederic "Elmobo" Motte, from the Nightmare Creatures OST

Not only a good thrash gothmetal composer for games such as this (Awesome game btw), but also a great guy all around. I've had the pleasures of speaking with him on multiple occasions. ^^ He's very friendly to his fans and fans of the NC game series.

Previous 1 3 4