Shallow people
Judgmental people
Vain and uppity people who think they know the answers to the whole universe
Argumentative people
Materialistic people

I hate the personality types.

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/02/14 11:18 PM
I don't watch much TV. If I do it's either Steve Wilkos show, court shows, or Power Rangers of some sort.

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/02/14 11:15 PM
Edited by Choobobabe on Sun 03/02/14 11:16 PM
Zeiram/Zeram 1 & 2
Some Super Sentai movies esp the Carranger ones
EPIC
Most every horror flick ever made
Most every sci-fi flick ever made

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/02/14 10:56 PM
I loved FMA! >.< DBZ I like some arcs mainly Garlic Jr. and anything with Dodoria.

And aaaah I forgot to mention Betterman. One of my fav animu of all. How could I forget? ;;

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/02/14 10:45 PM
GAME DESIGN/GAMING/GAAAAAAAAMESSSSSSSSSSSssssssssjhnbiyhvasylihbgxah

*coughs*

Drawing
Animating
Singing
RPing
Astral projecting
Animu/Mango/Tokusatsu/JAPANESETHINGSweeabooalert
Power Rangers
Horror films
Collecting things of fandoms I'm interested in
Collecting
Obsessivelycollecting >.>
Even screenshots of fav characters
Writing HORRIBLE fanfiction
Being random
Listening to music
Also gaming game design games and game design and gaming and games

I do lots of things.

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/02/14 10:39 PM
Usually guys between the ages of 18-25 are the ones who are interested in me (or younger, but talking legally age and + ). I think older/more mature guys would become annoyed with me due to my interests (video games, anime, cartoons, rock bands lol )........I also look incredibly young for my age. Some people even mistaking me to be a 15-year-old irl if I don't wear gobs of make-up. (And I am 28!) So unless guys have kept a strict teenaged boy mindset into their older years, yeah, they'd not have much fun with me.........

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/02/14 10:18 PM
I'm always content most times. I don't know what other girls want (so can't speak for them), but yeah I'm mostly always content no matter what so no effort needed. Especially materially, I don't ever really want anything.........I don't want to be abused/cheated on though? But that's a given.

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/02/14 09:38 PM
I usually don't message back if people don't share at least a few interests of mine because I'm afraid I might bore them as I'm eternally hobbies-oriented and a real nerd in all respects. xD

That or I ignore the "hi cutie" type messages or anything directly asking to marry, find a soulmate, anything just super direct when they don't even know me. I'm here for friendship only for now anyway.

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/02/14 07:48 PM
I have two Elliptorhina Javanica (a species of the hissing cockroach). They are spoiled babies. I love them even though they're getting old. Their names are Edgar(Kerb) and Edwin after the cockroach aliens on Men In Black.

I had a chihuahua but he died a few days ago and I've been beside myself with grieving. I have to get me another doggy because I can't bear to live without one. It hurt my soul ;_;

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/02/14 07:35 PM
Well if I don't love you I sure as heck am not having sex with you, and if you truly love someone (and of course in bounds of your religion) you will want to have sex with them. You'll want to give them all of you. Love should always come first in my opinion.

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/02/14 07:32 PM

Acceptance and communication... if your willing to accept the person you love for who they are and not impose your own expectations on them then the both of you can be comfortable enough in your relationship to discuss anything that's on your mind without worrying about how the other person will react.

That. All of that.

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/02/14 07:27 PM
Girls confuse me too and I am a girl, but am a tomboy.......Because I can't understand girls and are seen as weird by them. I guess, as an individual person, I'd want in a relationship someone who isn't abusive or clingy, someone who is fun and "on my level" interests and ideals wise, and who likes video games a LOT as that's my most passionate subject.

Also nobody who nags because I can't stand nagging or complaining. >.> Which most of the girls I tried to be friends with seem to do.............(Nothing against any girls on here, just talking by experiences). All of the girls I tried to befriend also seem very flighty and somewhat materialistic as well. It drove me nuts. XD I do have a couple girls friends though, mostly other tomboys........

Again not against other girls, just around the majority I know personally, to explain why I can agree with some men thinking this is confusing/annoying to a degree.

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/02/14 07:16 PM
If people don't like you exactly the way you are thennnn you shouldn't be with them anyway. My weight varies too much for me to cassified as fat or thin, I literally bounce between around 140 and 200 lbs.....Because of medical conditions. My hair colour changes just as much! XD So a guy will just have to like me for my personality and frankly I like it that way. o.o But I'm okay with my looks and never had problems getting a lover probably because I honestly am comfortable with myself and it shows (even though I don't post any full body pics of myself due to me getting creeper comments about my boobies on other sites >.> ).

Weight and even looks in general can always vary, you're stuck with personality forever and also you do not wants a shallow-minded lover! Trust me you do not. Once you truly fall in love with someone you love all of them. That's just the way it is.

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/02/14 07:03 PM
Yup I'm totes new. Tomboyish, into video games (and game design), anime, Power Rangers/Tokusatsu, all kinds of music. Sooo hi.

Choobobabe's photo
Sun 03/02/14 06:56 PM
IRIA is my favourite!

Star Ocean: EX
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
Casshern
The Slayers
Melody of Oblivion
Kinnikuman

I like quite a few, mostly older. ^^

1 2 4 Next