Community > Posts By > friendw

no photo
Thu 01/01/15 12:42 PM
Would it not help if "glears" did not SEE the profile of the woman concerned, instead of being informed that he is not "eligible." Why should he be given the "choice" of viewing her profile, when the system has his data that clearly does not meet another's standards.

no photo
Mon 08/16/10 06:53 PM
Quite often when I am replying to a member, the option of adding a smiley disappears. So, how do some members add smileys (and hightlighted text) in their in replies to other members? Tks

no photo
Tue 02/10/09 11:46 AM
Either...I am looking for a female p.o.v....if she is far away it is OK....if she is close by, that's alright too.:smile:

no photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:16 AM
Are there any women who want to be just friends??? Had a contact (who made me her favorite)from far far away who expected more.....and dropped me after 1 month. Is my profile misleading????

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:27 PM
Someone added me as a favorite. What does it mean?

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:06 PM
That and "you are funny" is female code for noway you are really not what

no photo
Mon 01/12/09 01:25 PM
I keep getting messages that say so-and-so only accepts msgs from singles, who do not smoke etc. I meet all that is asked for. What gives????
Regardswhat

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:43 AM
There does not seem to be anything wrong with your profile. Perhaps it is a little too much to absorb at one time?:smile: