justincredible81's photo
Tue 10/05/10 11:02 PM
I'm on here and plentyoffish and I seem to not have very much luck. This is my updated profile as far as my description and I think that might of been my previous problem. But if you don't like what I have now tell me (or it's my pics or whatever it is. I'm open to critisism.)

justincredible81's photo
Sat 01/16/10 03:11 AM
I'm a scorpio, and I was madly in love with a phillipino scorpio woman who....was in a relationship. She seduced me though it's her fault. But I'm not sure if scorpio/scorpio is compatible. Crazy+Crazy=CRAZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

justincredible81's photo
Sat 01/16/10 02:54 AM
Edited by justincredible81 on Sat 01/16/10 02:56 AM
I plan on messaging every woman on this site, nationwide. If it doesn't work out I'll send everyone a 2nd message!

Time to get started, Abbeville Alabama...you're first.

justincredible81's photo
Wed 01/13/10 03:25 AM
Edited by justincredible81 on Wed 01/13/10 03:32 AM
Eh, people get more depressed during the winter. I went through a similar experience I found a Jessica Alba look-a-alike and I know I had to have impressed her I said "Yo Babie Yo Babie Yo Babie Yo, ware'd yew get dat phyne bewty AT?" But she didn't RESPOND. She thinks she can do better than ME? She must be DELUSIONAL.

justincredible81's photo
Tue 01/12/10 11:43 PM
We think women are selective in the U.S., it would be an absolute NIGHTMARE there. You better be top of the food chain if you're a man in China, if not no woman for you!

justincredible81's photo
Wed 01/06/10 11:48 PM
Edited by justincredible81 on Wed 01/06/10 11:49 PM
Women want pimps and men want hookers. A hooker is cheaper than a date. A date you're looking at $100 easily and there's no guarentee of sex unless it's repeated a few times. (and even then no 100% guarentee depending on the woman) In these tough economic times, I think I'll stick with hookers!

justincredible81's photo
Mon 01/04/10 12:07 PM
Edited by justincredible81 on Mon 01/04/10 12:11 PM

all I can say is "Shallow Hal" did you see it? There was a message there that although delivered in an exaggerated manner was funny but real....

Tami, so true about peanut OR those candies that you never know what's in the middle!

The other day at work they had what appears to be a hershey's kiss well I open it and it's orange I'm all thinking "hrrm maybe some orange chocolate thing" Well I was badly DECEIVED it was a candy corn. The worst candy ever created. You can't make a candy out of a vegetable. That's why I'm not just all about looks because that beautiful women could turn out to be a candy corn on the inside! :)

It really is just all about compatibility though.

justincredible81's photo
Mon 01/04/10 11:52 AM
Edited by justincredible81 on Mon 01/04/10 11:56 AM
Yeah I see your point Indian Princess. The women I see as a 10 many men definetely wouldn't agree. But even these type of women don't see me the same way it seems. Yeah I guess that is negative. Guess I'm just a little lost.

I see your point too franshade, it just shows how different women and men think though.

Maybe I need to rethink what I said, keep going after the ones I think are a 10. If they reject me just consider it there loss just keep trying. Better?

justincredible81's photo
Mon 01/04/10 11:46 AM
Edited by justincredible81 on Mon 01/04/10 11:47 AM

You're being negative right from the start. Attitude has a lot to do with it. Try not being so negative and you may have better luck.

I can understand why you would perceive it that way, but I honestly don't think so. Sometimes you have to reflect on yourself if something you're doing is not working. I'm just talking about lowering the bar a little, because of the results I've had with the types of women I've tried to contract. Or do you think I should keep trying with those types of women and hope it works out? I didn't mean that question in a sarcastic way by the way it's an honest question.

justincredible81's photo
Mon 01/04/10 11:33 AM
Edited by justincredible81 on Mon 01/04/10 11:38 AM
I've kind of come to a realization about something. Me, like many others sometimes feel like these dating sites are a waste of time because nobody's interested in us. But I would bet nearly all of us on these dating sites could find "someone" but we all have this thing we don't usually talk about called standards. It's a tough thing because you gotta find that balance of keeping your standards and not "settling" I'm kinda starting to reevaluate myself and consider that maybe my standards are too high. I used to think they weren't because I'm not attracted to extremely skinny women. But thinking about it they're still very beautiful women that I go for, and usually have no luck with.

I think alot of us need to realize if we want a great looking woman, or if you're a woman searching if you want an attractive man with a great personality, money, the whole package then we've got to put some effort and make some changes into the way we take care of ourselves. It doesn't make sense that an absolutely gorgeous women who can have anyone she wants is going to want someone like me when I have very little money, a good personality when you get to know me but I don't have what I call a good meeting people personality, an average/below average looks whichever you want to think. It also doesn't make sense that Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt are going to want an average looking girl who doesn't dress up and chooses not to wear makeup. It's a form of stubbornness to not be able to keep your ego in check and accept nothing less than the best. If you want someone who's a 10 you've got to be a 10 as well. Sure there's exceptions to this but for the most part the formula applies. Alot of times even if you do get someone above you they'll cheat or leave you. You're only going to get someone as good as you are.

justincredible81's photo
Sun 01/03/10 12:33 PM
Yeah I agree with Calleigh you gotta be happy with yourself. I mean even if you find your "soulmate" and the other one dies before you you're going to be back alone again. And that's not even guarenteed to be when you or them are old.

I think the meaning of life is just that, be happy with yourself no matter what is thrown in front of you.

justincredible81's photo
Sun 01/03/10 07:03 AM
Just open up to people more, show them Justin.

justincredible81's photo
Sun 01/03/10 06:59 AM
I'm pretty introverted at least until I get comfortable around someone then I'll just put myself out there after that. It always happens to me at jobs like at first I'm the "guy nobody knows" but then when everyone does get to know me I'm pretty well liked. That's sort of a bad thing especially when it comes to meeting women at a bar or whatever, I've never had luck with that. I'm a guy who doesn't mind just sitting at home and watching or movie or something, but while I'm sitting there watching that movie there's no women knocking on my door. I think most of the women that are perfect for me are like that they're just sitting at home and they're not neccessarily on a dating site. I've had trouble with dating sites too, well at least the free ones I haven't tried the pay ones. Have you felt like, the perfect one that's for you is out there but you're just not sure if you're ever going to meet them or not?

justincredible81's photo
Sun 01/03/10 06:40 AM

Women get worried about the huge club I carry around to hit the right woman over the head with. It makes it easier to drag them back to my apartment.drinks

What's wrong with that your keepin it real like the cavemen did thats our ancestors.

justincredible81's photo
Sun 01/03/10 06:23 AM
Yep I suggest we start a Mayo Hate Group and do peaceful protests in front of Sophie's Mayo Love Group.

justincredible81's photo
Sun 01/03/10 06:10 AM
I appreciate your reply. I feel it's ok to have negatives if they're not things that are going to effect people in a serious manner. Like going negative on things like politics is bad etc... People don't get emotional about mayo...well you do, maybe there is a mayo loving group out there. We all have likes and dislikes right? Maybe I did list too many dislikes.

justincredible81's photo
Sun 01/03/10 05:51 AM
Edited by justincredible81 on Sun 01/03/10 06:04 AM
I have trouble meeting women outside of work. Something about me people are uncomfortable around me, then they get to know me and they generally like me. You can't meet somebody out in public unless you talk to them though, I've always been bad at that but I'm getting better. I'm half iranian/half white, I think that's a turn off to a certain percentage of women, but some may not mind and some may prefer that. I don't make alot of money, that's a turn off to a certain percentage of women, some may not mind. It's not like I haven't gotten women, I'm divorced and I've had other girlfriends. I do believe most times when men have problems getting women it's because our confidence is low. Women like confident men who can be comfortable just being themselves. When you beat yourself mentally everyday it will show to people, especially women, regardless if you try to hide it.

I've definetely been more positive lately. I've gotten some replies on these dating sites, but still no actual dates. Something I'm doing is turning them off. I think I'm learning about women is you've got to get them to open up to you, or you won't get anywhere. I don't mind listening to a woman, but they don't give me the chance. It kinda sucks that I'm legit, but the "playas" out there give the rest of us good guys a bad name. Women have their defenses up because of the bad ones, and they miss out on good ones. It's kinda like 9/11, since there was a terrorist attack well all have to suffer when we go to the airport. Everyones defenses are up. There are good strangers out there, bad strangers give good strangers a bad name. I also think alot of women aren't willing to lower the bar at all, they want a 6'2 muscle man who makes 250k a year and is a stand up comedian at night. That's another percentage of women that I don't apply to. If there was a wheel that showed percentages, maybe it'd be 10-20% of women that would be willing to give a guy like me a chance. Then from there there's a percentage that I would and wouldn't be attracted to. So it's tough.

justincredible81's photo
Sun 01/03/10 05:13 AM
Any critiques you have feel welcome to say it. Anything missing, wrong w/ my pics etc.... just anything. I'm open to suggestions.

justincredible81's photo
Sat 11/14/09 03:29 PM
Confidence and positive thinking are the only paths to success. Trust me I've been the negative thinker it's how I was raised (by my mom, who's a negative thinker) I had to find my own way out of it and it wasn't easy. Try to read some books about positive thinking. Most of us don't realize that we basically are painting the world we choose in our minds. If you think negatively then negativity will come, if you think positive you will see positive results. You cannot dwell on the past if you want positive things in the future. When you meet someone you like you have to give them the best you possible, not one that thinks negatively about the past but one that thinks positive about the future. People will notice your positive energy and things will change for you, but only when you've truly become a positive person on the inside and out.

justincredible81's photo
Wed 10/28/09 01:59 AM
Just Kermit the Frog and my girlfriend HANDgela.

Previous 1