Community > Posts By > ziona

ziona's photo
Wed 07/27/16 06:59 AM
Hi. How are you?

ziona's photo
Tue 07/26/16 11:04 PM
Hi,

I'm an Indian traveling in south America. Would like to find someone to travel the world with? I like birding, hiking and so on.

ziona's photo
Fri 01/01/16 02:10 AM
Hi, I'm a birder from India. I'm moving to Colombia next month. Any activity partners are welcome.

ziona's photo
Sun 12/06/15 01:04 AM
Hola.

I am an Indian girl. I have always been fascinated with the Spanish language and culture. Can someone give me tips about how to improve my language? It would be great if I could find a friend who speaks the language here.

ziona's photo
Sat 07/19/14 10:59 AM
Been there. Hated it. It's like you're not totally sold out. So your still advertising yourself. I would think you don't need an active profile if you love someone heart and soul

ziona's photo
Mon 07/14/14 03:44 PM
I've always wondered if that was possible

ziona's photo
Mon 07/14/14 02:09 PM
I wonder what scammers get by wasting others' time.

ziona's photo
Fri 07/11/14 12:03 PM
Nice lol... You mention himym

ziona's photo
Fri 07/11/14 11:20 AM
Happened last month ... Trying to get over it... He tried to contact me after calling it quits... He was always unstable and losing his cool without understanding things

ziona's photo
Sat 07/05/14 01:19 PM
Bang bang kill bill...

ziona's photo
Fri 07/04/14 03:13 PM
Very few understand it though

ziona's photo
Fri 07/04/14 02:18 PM
Yay happy 4th July

ziona's photo
Wed 07/02/14 07:50 AM
Boys who think they're men do that. They usually stop when you ignore them. Works for me

ziona's photo
Tue 07/01/14 04:46 AM
Comes with its share of awkwardness. If you're okay with that...

ziona's photo
Tue 07/01/14 04:44 AM
Somewhere along the Nile

ziona's photo
Tue 07/01/14 04:42 AM
We all agreed it was the Beatles, right? Pink Floyd rock too.

ziona's photo
Sun 06/29/14 05:32 AM
Lol I'm an Indian girl. Keep getting requests from Indian boys pretending to work in US navy and 'currently on a sabbatical' in guess where... India... Who would have thought!!!

ziona's photo
Sun 06/29/14 05:23 AM
@metalwing . no he ain't. But yes that too is a big problem on this site. People from Nigeria befriending you and then asking you to get married lol or assist them financially.

@countrylicious I highly doubt that men use this site to make just friends when there are alternatives like fb where you can easily check how real a profile is.

ziona's photo
Sun 06/29/14 05:05 AM
Okay, so I met this guy on Mingle and we have been talking from some time. I wasn't into him at first but he kept saying he was looking forward to starting a relationship with me. So I decided to give him a try. Well after sometime into knowing him, I asked him to delete my Mingle account. I expected that he would stop using his for a while as well as he was the one asking for a serious relationship whereas I was the one who kept emphasizing casual. I didn't expect him to delete his account altogether... Just plain decency not to double time me.

Well he told me that he's on no other social networking site. And that all his 'friends' are on Mingle. I never realised that this site was used for purposes other than dating. I mean I do check out forums and communities and I'm glad the site has discussions on science and all that. But isn't this site used primarily for dating? He tells me that I'm very wrong and that he has over 450 friends here. I really wouldn't know unless I saw other people using this site on par with other social networking sites. In fact, I even showed him the front page of this site that says it's a dating site. Besides his status reads looking for a woman for dating. What do you guys use this site for? Thoughts? Do you think he's just keeping his options open? Should I do the same? Because I myself am not up for serious if he's going to be dishonest. I just asked him to choose a direction... Casual or serious... I'm just baffled why he says serious if he wants to have a profile ready to ask to date others. I'm just a very open minded girl and I don't know why he's behaving so secretively.

ziona's photo
Sun 06/01/14 11:00 AM
Love 'em crying lightning and brainstorm... Their very best

Previous 1