Community > Posts By > AirFree

AirFree's photo
Thu 03/13/14 10:14 PM

.. well one thing is for sure.. I know that you don't know how to quote properly..
.. when you quote. at the very bottom. of the quote. you're quoting. is the word quote. start your reply from that point.. then it will work for you.. what your doing now is putting words in my mouth... and I was making a general statement.. not a pointed .statement... not aimed at anybody.... not you . are anybody... just my comment on the. .topic...flowerforyou

now that sounds like some honesty. Thanks for the tip on how to leave a reply which is actually not the button you hit. Guess I missed that instruction pamphlet

AirFree's photo
Wed 03/12/14 08:16 AM
and why do they keep asking me to e-mail them at their private e-mail or tex them on their phone?

AirFree's photo
Wed 03/12/14 08:10 AM
Hi. I'm new. Any real good tips? What's up with all the suggestive tag names and profiles that have nothing but "tell you later". What does that really mean?

AirFree's photo
Wed 03/12/14 07:33 AM
If I were you..before I took back anyone - I would really take a look out why the break up happened in the first place. Were they what you really wanted? Usually, you are better off leaving the past in the past. There are a lot of great guys waiting for an awesome girl like you!

AirFree's photo
Wed 03/12/14 07:28 AM
I like the guy who said he was Batman! Hilarious! To quote SNL (Saturday Night Live) from the '80's..."I'm Gumby, dammit!"

AirFree's photo
Wed 03/12/14 07:23 AM
That one comment(ph0nyx) was incredibly insightful.

AirFree's photo
Wed 03/12/14 07:14 AM
That's the key - as long as you don't mislead another...there is a lot of that and it is selfish and unfair. Honesty with yourself and others about who you are and what you are about is rare. Whether you want a commitment or not - hurt before & fear - people are afraid to be themselves. Why hide - the truth always comes out in you eventually.