no photo
Fri 12/12/08 12:07 PM
the epic of gilgamesh was written before noah. noah borrowed from the epic of gilgamesh, not the other way around.

in the epic of gilgamesh, there are multiple gods. in the story of noah, there is only one. how did it go from there being multiple gods, to there being only one?

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 07:32 PM
the reason guys dont tell their friends, i think is because if you tell your friends what your woman is good at most likely they will want to have sex with her cause were all dogs like that. women on the other hand, for the most part, even if you tell the other women how good your man is, wont want to **** him

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 05:35 PM
what if he payed the bills, but did the other things?

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 05:18 PM
you cant think of things you would do over? that is a regret

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 05:15 PM
see dont you all feel better?

****, we all have regrets anybody who says they dont i think is lying.

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 05:09 PM
so you all think there is person who is the love of your life? everyone has one?

could random people in the street that you walk by be the love of your life? and then you walk by them, and its lost forever?

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 04:50 PM
where would you live?

does anybody think the people of ohio are different than the people of anywhere else?

i think theyre colder. at least with my experience. they are colder and not open minded.

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 04:41 PM
you make very good points. building of knowledge is based upon a good base. in fact critical thinking is key to building good knowledge. there was a philosopher, i can't remember his name. he wrote the duty of inquiry, you should read it. he argued that if we allow ourselves to not think critically and question things, eventually we will lsoe the ability and all knowledge will fail.

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 04:33 PM
the epic of gilgamesh is the first book ever recorded in history. it was written by the mesopotamians and what it is about is it is the earliest recorded version of religion, specifically the story of Noah. its about these two gods, one of them who wants to kill off the human race because they are annoying and another who wants to save them because he thinks the other god is being irrational.

so the god who wants to save the humans tells gilgamesh that the god is going to kill off the humans with a flood so he should build a boat. on this boat he should put two animal of every kind, and his kin. everyone else is going to die. it then rains for six days, and the boat ends up on top of a mountain, he sends out three birds to find land, and they all come back except for the last one.

basically it undermines the story of noah, showing that religion is fake.

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 04:30 PM
Is love fate, or is it chance?

would a person who meets more people fall in love with more people than a person who doesnt meet many people?

what im trying to say is does love happen because its preordained, or do people jsut think it is preordained becaue it happens rarely and it seems that the person you fall in love with was destined to be the one you fell in love with.

does a person who interacts with lots of people have more love in their life than a person who interacts wtih less people? does the person who interacts with more people have just as fulfilling love as the person who interacts with less people? or does the person who interacts with less people have more fulfilling love than the person who interacts with many people?

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 04:08 PM
whose read it?

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 04:08 PM
dude dont apolgize man. nothing wrong with sadness. its all a cycle, after sadness comes happiness so ultimately after we talk about sad things we become happy.

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 04:02 PM

are you really all antisocial computer nerds

antisocial????? I think we are very social, since we can't meet everyone because of being located all over the world, we have our social meetings on here. If we happen to meet someone who we connect with, then arrangements can be made to meet in person. I have met quite a few from here.

well one person said they wouldnt socialize, let alone be able to breath. hence why i inferred that the antisocialness.

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 04:01 PM
damn man i wasn;t even expecting anything likethat. im sorry.

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:57 PM
are you really all antisocial computer nerds

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:55 PM
i would ask them how theyd do it.

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:54 PM
lets have a pity party topic. everybody post their biggest regret.

ill start. my biggest regret is ruining my teenage years being a delinquent rebel. although it was fun and i have many stories to tell, as an adult its not much for experience.

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:52 PM
dont you wish this was a real place. and we all could just meet for coffe, drinks, and chit chatting?

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 04:50 PM
are lame. but check mine out, its better than his.