Community > Posts By > acholiwado

no photo
Sun 06/22/14 07:55 AM
Thomas, women here are going to avoid you like a plaguepitchfork

no photo
Mon 05/26/14 05:41 AM
He sounds like a very complicated man. May be you should count your blessings he has shown his true self to you before the relationship moved much deeper. He sounds like some one who emotionally manipulates others.

no photo
Thu 05/22/14 08:38 AM
Nothing.

no photo
Tue 05/13/14 05:35 AM

Aren't you the guy that's looking for an extra marital affair?

Well said mate. flowers

no photo
Sun 05/11/14 08:01 AM

if you love her set her free. if she comes back. nobody else wanted her either.lol

That is one funny quote you have there.laugh

no photo
Sat 05/10/14 03:39 AM

take a trip to an African country

gibbs1602.No african country wants that 10 million dollar. It smells fishy.pitchfork

no photo
Thu 05/08/14 08:38 AM

I'm going to try giving up the cigs again :smile: ok here goes day one starts when I wake

The first step is always the hardest.Good luck on your journey.We are here cheering you all the way.

no photo
Thu 05/08/14 01:23 AM

Yeah that's it! It MUST be my username... How disappointed people are when they click on my profile. That I actually have a picture if ME and not some random picture of something irrelevant.
Because a profile name really tells a lot about who the person is.
Note: please don't leave stupid comments, they are really boring and it doesn't make you look very clever.

Well GreekAdonis, you have a great sense of humour and you are cute. May be you and i should go for coffee and talk about the Greek philosophers. What do you say?smile2

no photo
Wed 05/07/14 04:23 AM

Saying hello to my friends here. Blessings to everyone. flowers
blessing to you also

Hello to you too.

no photo
Fri 04/25/14 12:43 AM

"I want to marry you". That one makes me laugh, every time I get a marriage proposal. I don't understand why african and pakistani's are that forward. I just lie, and pretend I've already found someone else. You want to marry me within the first e-mail? You can't be normal. laugh

You have forgotten to add Indians to that list.They are so forward as well.

no photo
Thu 04/17/14 02:54 AM
Hello you.

no photo
Thu 04/17/14 01:36 AM
This is so refreshing. To hear a man lamenting on why women dont want to make the first move. Very refreshing indeed. Having lived most of my life in a society where women are looked down upon for having made the first move, i find this post so refreshing, i feel like hugging people.

:banana:

no photo
Thu 04/17/14 12:49 AM
Hello people.

I have recently moved to Adelaide and i have noticed the place is quite lonely.

Can any one please recommend any fun community activities around here for me to participate in and may be make new friends?

Thanks for you input.

no photo
Sat 04/12/14 09:26 PM
It is a tempting profile. It tempts one to scroll down for more info.

However, you may want to edit the spelling errors eg special not specal and misplaced punctuation.

Other than that, it is a cool profile.shades

no photo
Sat 04/12/14 09:11 PM
Am wishing for a big bear hug and hugs. I cant remember the last time i got one.Any volunteers????????biggrin

no photo
Tue 04/01/14 04:03 AM
Am not an igbo . Am a Ugandan. So if you want to talk to a Ugandan, you are welcome to my inbox.