Community > Posts By > unicorn1111

unicorn1111's photo
Tue 03/25/14 10:54 PM
If you call your partner babe or darling you have given them all the same name anyway laugh

unicorn1111's photo
Tue 03/25/14 10:48 PM
What has age got to do with sex? I have a high sex drive and have had an active sex life for the best part. For me i couldn;t imagine being in a relationship without it. I have had couple of partners that have had problems erections etc, but we still managed to have a fulfilling sex life

unicorn1111's photo
Mon 03/17/14 06:05 PM
OMG maybe it's just me but I really cant see the problem of talking to more than one person. For goodness sake if you met this person in the real world would you stop talking to other people "just in case". There is nothing wrong with having men friends and talking is only talking for goodness sake. I am not so naive as to think that every man i talk to is a potential partner, however, i could consider one a friend. Even texting what is wrong with that? Check your phone contacts do you not have any members of the opposite sex that are not family there? People are only people no matter how you first got talking to them,

unicorn1111's photo
Mon 03/17/14 08:43 AM
i can only speak from my experience. it took me 3 years to get my divorce. will admit i did go back but didnt stop divorce, but that was in the early months. As has been already said it depends how the guy talks, cos he sure didnt have to have married her and could honestly put single and yet still go back

unicorn1111's photo
Mon 03/17/14 08:35 AM

sorry I can't agree with your 'solution' .... doing anything out of spite or to try and cause jealousy is a no win situation. Personally I just don't get the dating too young or too old thing, it just doesn't look good are rarely work out. Old dudes with young girls by their side only look like desperate sugar daddies and the girls look like opportunists with a daddy syndrome.
IMHO, those who feel the need to date way outside their age difference have deeper issues.

That is a load of rubbish sorry. i have dated younger men and the first things that are important to me isnt how long have you been alive! My last guy was my age and believe me he was the most immature and childish guy i have ever had the misfortune to meet

unicorn1111's photo
Mon 03/17/14 01:30 AM
Joined few mins ago