Community > Posts By > Godiva

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 12:40 PM

How disappointing it is when you find a friend on here and you both say you want to continue chatting here and the next day they have deactivated. :-(

Not disappointing at all to me. I never label those people friends or pay it much mind. I would feel differently if it is someone I have talked to for a while and gotten to know somewhat and enjoy exchanging letters with them.

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 12:36 PM
Release all those people I have been keeping locked in my basement.

I mean I would have a quiet dinner at home listening to music.

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 12:33 PM

If your house was on fire and you could only grab one thing. What would you grab? I would grab my photo albums

Fire extinguisher.

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 08:05 PM

I'd say its a bit mediocre, but I'll let you know if I have any results. Lol I'm giving it a try at least.... So far keep having trouble fighting off nothing but perves.... Guess we'll see how long I last. yawn

If you have a lot of trouble with them, just change your contact settings and use your block buttons. That will make your time here much more enjoyable.

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 08:03 PM
I'm here for the snacks.

Especially the cookies.

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 08:01 PM

You womn hsave no idea whst uiu are talking avout. Ima hot, and I would hve yoyu screaming. sO STOP[N FUKICVUNG AROUNF AND ADMIUT IT.

I see your ability to spell has went in the same direction as your respect for women.

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 07:57 PM

I am hot and I know it. A good looking guy like me should not be going to waste. You women have blood on your hands. I am tired of your games. So iAM GOING TO BECOE A MONK.

All of woman-dom thanks you.

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 07:55 PM
I've cried during really bad movies. Those suckers hurt.

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 07:54 PM

What's your point? Let me guess, your next. Step is.... Send me some pics and .....laugh

Don't forget the nude part. Any pics they ask for have to be nude.

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 11:11 AM

Can bad sex make or break a relationship? Or is there room for improvement?

I believe that when two people love one another, their love will manifest physically. If one or both is lacking in experience in how to best convey their feelings in a physical sense...they will learn from one another if they are patient and communicate with each other. flowerforyou

This ^

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 10:46 AM
Personally, I think online dating has just as many ups and downs as meeting people in real life. There are plenty of people who never do online dating who are single and have been searching for years at a time even. Not everything is a guarantee, and the type of person you may be seeking just may not be there (or here) at that given moment you are looking.

I know one of the big critiques of online dating sites is that there are a ton of scammers online, as well as weirdos, perverts, stalkers, cheaters and all around loathsome individuals... however those same people have just as many offline clones as well which most fail to mention or seem to forget. It is not like you walk into a bookstore and every man and woman is wearing a sign that tells you whether to avoid them or not.

I really don't think dating sites are any better or worse than dating outside of them, they just allow all types of people from all over to congregate in one simple location, both for good and bad.

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 05:42 PM
Those are beautiful pieces of work. I really love the lighthouse. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 05:39 PM
Yes, be a gigolo. Let us know how that works out for you. laugh

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 05:33 PM
Welcome to the site. Good luck to you. drinker

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 12:15 PM
Try to beat your record and watch 40 movies in one month?

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 09:02 AM

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 09:01 AM
Clint you have more than enough money to have to resort to this.

Welcome to the site. drinker

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 09:00 AM

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 08:59 AM
Look at your screen. You'll get notifications.

Welcome to the site. drinker

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 08:58 AM