Community > Posts By > crimsonbrook

crimsonbrook's photo
Fri 03/28/14 10:10 AM
Time of my life

crimsonbrook's photo
Thu 03/27/14 08:31 PM
Well when I got custody of my kids my sister in law whom I still have a good relationship with tells me. Women love a man who takes care of his kids you will be sought after now. Which I have yet to see it have not had sex in over a year and no real dates to speak of women love to talk to me be friends on FB. But seems none of them think of me as someone they could date. That's all

crimsonbrook's photo
Thu 03/27/14 08:20 PM
My last date or shall we call it first date since separation. Well she was my waitress one night beautiful she was. Well after a drink or two well honestly it was nine long islands. I asked her out she says yes we meet for diner and well she asked me not to drink and I obliged her so obviously she did not like me sober so she will not hardly speak to me now. Why me why me explode

crimsonbrook's photo
Thu 03/27/14 08:08 PM
I used to tell people they needed to get married but after 10+ years I believe. You better know for sure. I loved being married for seven years but we chose different paths and now I have my kids and she is in jail. No sex in over a year. explode