Community > Posts By > Feistygal

no photo
Thu 04/03/14 10:57 AM
Hello, how are you?

no photo
Wed 04/02/14 07:03 PM
Welcome! You will find lots of nice people here.

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 06:08 PM
I used to live in Idaho, and since the whole state sits on one giant volcano, we used to sit around waiting for the whole place to blow up! While we were waiting, we enjoyed swimming in those wonderful geothermal waters, and we enjoyed all the other beautiful things to do and enjoy in Idaho. Best place I've ever lived!!!

no photo
Sat 03/29/14 06:39 AM

Walked topless in Toronto :laughing:

I thought I recognised that face, and a few other bits :wink:

Funny!! :)

no photo
Sat 03/29/14 05:48 AM
I once booked two back to back dates for the same evening. I had trouble getting the first one to leave, so he almost met the second one. Never did that again!

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 10:24 AM
I have seen many of your answers and find you to be a caring and compassionate person. So don't give someone on this site the power to hurt you. Most likely, the problem lies with him or her. We can't see into anyone else's life here, and who knows what really lies behind what they post?

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 09:12 AM
Edited by Feistygal on Fri 03/28/14 09:14 AM

The one thing I am is very honest. There's been some threads posted lately and I have given my honest opinion sometimes I speak before I think. I have not been with a man in 6 years ( really didn't have to share that) but my point is when a question is asked I answer honesty sometimes it may be a little to sensual but that's me that's who I am what I feel what I would do. if you can't be honest then don't answer. Ok done venting.

Don't feel bad. A lot of us are pretty direct. We don't mean to be insensitive, and we sure hope we don't embarrass or hurt others' feelings. But when we read some of the questions people ask in the forums, we realize there is no other way to answer those questions but honestly and directly. If that is too sensual, then so be it.

You are a fantastic woman! Don't apologize for being who you are.

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 07:52 AM
He sounds like a major loser to me. Why should he try to impress you -- you are always available no matter how he treats you. I think you already know he will never be what you need. So stop spinning your wheels, tell him goodbye immediately, and focus on finding someone who will appreciate you and who deserves a sweet lady like you!

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 10:06 AM
I'm a weaver with three large looms, and I have two spinning wheels. How so you post pics on here???

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 09:40 AM
Yes, that would be very cool, but it won't be likely. He thinks he will initially be based out of Oakland or Phoenix. And he will have to fly co-pilot for however long SW requires.

We don't want to hijack this thread, do we??? Lol

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 09:14 AM
I thought the benefit was too good to be true, and of course it is. I have to go standby! But I'm going to try it in May to go to Boise to get some face time with my two best friends.

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 09:03 AM
I hope I won't still be here! Lol

I'm happy to say that my kids turned out pretty well. The oldest was a Harrier pilot in the Marines, which makes me feel like I did something right as a parent since only 1% of the thousands that apply for the flight program are accepted. Then only half of that make it through the program. Now he's out of the military and has been hired as a pilot for Southwest Airlines. Part of his benefits is that his parents get to fly free anytime we want! Woohoo!!!

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 08:54 AM
Edited by Feistygal on Thu 03/27/14 08:56 AM
Our policy was that if the kids lived at home after graduating high school while going to college, they could stay with free room and board as long as they made passing grades. They were required to work part time to provide the money for dates, car payment, and personal needs. We paid for their school and car insurance. They understood that if they chose to live at home and not to go to college, they would have to work and pay rent. This worked very well. Two stayed and went to college. One chose to move out on her own and not go to college.

I think that as parents, we have a duty to raise kids who know the value of a dollar, and who know how to take care of themselves. We have a duty to teach them responsibility. There are no free rides in life.

no photo
Wed 03/26/14 06:02 PM

.. we sleep it off before we. come home to seduce you..lol

You're so romantic! I'm finding it difficult to resist your charm! Lol

no photo
Wed 03/26/14 04:15 PM
If you click on Mail, you should be able to see Blocked Users at the top. I'm new here, so there may be a better way to do it.

no photo
Wed 03/26/14 11:50 AM
You seem like a fun guy and shouldn't have any trouble finding friends here.

no photo
Tue 03/25/14 01:56 PM

And love hurts like heck.

You can't have happiness without risking unhappiness. Just sayin...

no photo
Mon 03/24/14 06:52 PM
If you want to come to Hastings, we can go for drinks, I know a good place.

no photo
Mon 03/24/14 03:43 PM
Imbroglio

no photo
Sun 03/23/14 08:25 PM
Thank you. I know you will get some awesome feedback.

Previous 1