Community > Posts By > DB7ANG

DB7ANG's photo
Thu 01/15/09 02:31 PM

What does it honestly take to get BANNED???? huh

I've seen some really ugly post......surprised spock

are you looking to get banned?

DB7ANG's photo
Tue 12/23/08 06:03 PM

Which do you feel is safer, more convenient...etc, etc. I love dating in real life, and Im VERY new at this online thing. Tell me some of your experiences, and give me some advice. I used to be shallow in high school, and I won't lie about that fact. But as I'm getting older, I feel I'd rather get to know someone for who they are now instead of by their looks. Give me a few details!

meeting someone online can give you better sense of who they are. All you have is words, nothing else.
but be careful, you can be anyone you want on line.

DB7ANG's photo
Tue 12/23/08 05:58 PM
youre cute, but i agree with everyone else. write something about yourself. then people can give you an honest answer

DB7ANG's photo
Tue 12/23/08 05:56 PM
your profile looks good.
good self summary..

DB7ANG's photo
Tue 12/23/08 04:48 PM
It is harmful.

cuz one day your looks will go, and you will have nothing and low self esteem.

DB7ANG's photo
Mon 12/22/08 09:53 PM
only everyday.

now are we talking about someone you know? or just a random person?

DB7ANG's photo
Mon 12/22/08 09:51 PM
hell yeah! im awesome!

DB7ANG's photo
Mon 12/22/08 09:43 PM

They are maybe mass emails probably... Ha ha.. I know some people on here that do that crummy thing! Send out the same email to dozens and see what comes back.... Ha ha...

:laughing:

really?
thats kinda weird. and lame.

DB7ANG's photo
Mon 12/22/08 09:32 PM
its the fantasy of having that which is unattainable.
once you have what you want the chase is gone, the want, the desire.
its no longer a rush. its reality.

DB7ANG's photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:48 PM
And the evidence will show that both these folks violated the law and forcefully resisted arrest

that part kills me. she resisted cuz she was grabbed, then beaten by grown men, she was 12.
im sure if that happened to me my dad would of done the same thing.

i love how cops **** up and the city still stands behind them and makes the innocent look guilty. to save there own asses.

DB7ANG's photo
Sat 12/13/08 12:20 AM
Edited by DB7ANG on Sat 12/13/08 12:21 AM
oh honey...dont ever stay with someone who treats you that way!!! not even for a child. that home will turn into a bitter, cold place to be..do you want your baby to grow up in the enviroment??

My sons father was the same way, in and out... cheated on me, used me, i thought i loved him but you can never really love someone you cant trust, you apparently cant trust this loser. You think you love him becasue of the child, my advise is...move on. leave him behind. its up to you how involved he is with your son, but you deserve to be treated right and not played