no photo
Wed 01/04/17 02:45 PM
drinks

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 02:38 PM
Edited by unknown_romeo on Wed 01/04/17 02:39 PM

That might be because your profile says you are looking for a man ohwell

Sorry but .... rofl rofl rofl rofl
Having a picture of you with your arm around another man won't help much...

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 02:34 PM
I haven't had sex in 3 days....sad

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 02:33 PM

Oddly Sexy

Are you trying to say you're oddly sexy ? laugh laugh pitchfork drinks

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 02:29 PM
Right now at this very moment someone is having the living daylights shagged out of them.....true or no? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl drinks

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 02:26 PM
Greetings brothern and shepherdess how art thee

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 02:03 PM
I have a deadly anaconda ready to unleash its venom laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 02:01 PM
Kleenex rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 01:57 PM

Why did the chicken go to the séance?.......To get to the other side.:wink:

frown

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 01:51 PM

Most women will often say off-beat things like that which they often haven't pondered much upon

Yeah kinda like during intense love making when they say they love you laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 01:47 PM

I think if a woman tells a man she is dating that he is like her father, it's a compliment. I have never said it to anyone, but I know that one of my favorite qualities about my father is that he is a calm/optimist person. I very, very rarely heard my parents argue about anything. It's the kind of relationship I look for.

But honey heres the thing

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 01:45 PM

It is a good thing.... do not disappoint her Romeo :)

What about her disappointing me? Im also human with feelings & emotions & just coz she has a ***** doesn't mean whatever she does is right

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 01:42 PM

Have you tried Botox?

(laugh Only joking)

I'm sure she means well.

She means well yes but never appreciates or sees anything i do for her its like a "whatever" attitude

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 01:41 PM

...I would say that's a great thing...my dad is my hero..he may not be with me in the flesh..but when I am gifted with someone or something that reminds me of him...I sometimes think my admiration of my father is one of the reasons I am still single...he was such a gentleman...offtopicoops..anyhow..sounds more positive than negative ..if she's smiling when she says it..great..if she's crying or yelling...not so good...but as sweet as you are...hmmm..it's good flowerforyou

I think she meant it in a positive way but this chick is also kinda fkd up a lil just like me i guess so its ok laugh laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 01:38 PM

laugh I've done it, not going to repeat it here tho! laugh

Why not share it for all goodness sake laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 01:37 PM

.........and then it doesn't matter anyhow! laugh

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 01:37 PM

Hi Romeo waving Happy New Year to you, buddy.

Look, if I was drunk at the time then there's no way I'll remember anything accurately and completely enough for it to be coherent in a post. Plus, I haven't gotten drunk in years and the snipets I remember may or may not be a mix of reality and fantasy laugh

bigsmile :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 01:36 PM

Happy New Year to you too!

I don't have any confessions to share though... I never get drunk.

Thanks....good you never get drunk its a bad habit laugh

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 07:47 AM
By the way happy belated newyear to all drinks laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 07:46 AM
Who over here is brave enough to come & make your drunken confessions....not fake madeup ones but ones that actually happend drinks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25