Community > Posts By > Kaustuv1

Kaustuv1's photo
Sun 03/13/16 02:12 PM
'Not' exactly. However, Mingle's helped me realize myself, 'one step further'.:smile:

Kaustuv1's photo
Sun 03/13/16 02:08 PM

OMG ! i am posting serious comments
what has gone in to me? lol

Sometimes, 'seriousness' helps one understand and appreciate 'casual' behavior, in consummation (much as 'darkness' helps appreciate the sanctity of 'light')
:smile:

How I wish I could 'actually' understand 50 percent of what I stated. 'Silly' me..rofl

Kaustuv1's photo
Sun 03/13/16 02:04 PM

love on it's own is worth nothing, helps nothing, means nothing
has to be accompanied by several other features; understanding is one of them as u said, and respect is an other essential in my opinion. that example you have given, makes me think that "being fair" is an other essential..

Beautiful observation.:smile: Thank you for 'sharing'.

Kaustuv1's photo
Sun 03/13/16 01:57 PM

Kaustuv1's photo
Sun 03/13/16 01:56 PM

Kaustuv1's photo
Sun 03/13/16 01:51 PM

also i totally understood that particular example you gave
very sad..
but i have seen that happening too.. (in my family in between my relatives :s )

I understand. Thank you for understanding me. flowerforyou

This world 'seems' to be 'overflowing' with 'love' but devoid of 'understanding'.. :smile: offtopic ? I 'hope' not.scared

Kaustuv1's photo
Sun 03/13/16 01:47 PM
yes, true
that is why i said "may be a mother's love" - used the word "may"
depending on the circumstances, the things life brings, fairly or unfairly that love can lessen too.. i even know mums hating their kids.

Accepted.:smile: flowerforyou

Kaustuv1's photo
Sun 03/13/16 01:44 PM
Child's Play!:smile:

Kaustuv1's photo
Sun 03/13/16 01:40 PM
the only thing lasting forever may be a mother's love to her kid.
nothing else can be forever.

And sometimes ('not' always), 'that' love wavers as the 'kid' grows up.. particularly, as the 'kids' grow up..one proves to be 'financially' stable while the other keeps 'staggering' at an unenviable paltry monthly income.. :smile:

Kaustuv1's photo
Sun 03/13/16 01:36 PM
'Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.' rofl

[Steven Wright] :smile:

Kaustuv1's photo
Sun 03/13/16 01:35 PM
"He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much; who has enjoyed the trust of pure women, the respect of intelligent men and the love of little children; who has filled his niche and accomplished his task; who has left the world better than he found it, whether an improved poppy, a perfect poem, or a rescued soul; who has always looked for the best in others and given them the best he had; whose life was an inspiration; whose memory a benediction.":smile:

[The 'Ralph Waldo Emerson Society' - 'Success'] flowerforyou

Kaustuv1's photo
Sun 03/13/16 01:13 PM

Why is asking help so difficult for us?

Seemingly, we need 'help' to ask for help.rofl

Probably, because the 'human mind' gains the impression that 'asking for help' is a manifestation of a 'weakling'; and most of us, human beings, find it 'below our dignity', to be branded a 'weakling'.:smile:

Kaustuv1's photo
Sun 03/13/16 01:04 PM
thanks for agreeing with me flowerforyou

You are welcome.flowerforyou :smile:

Kaustuv1's photo
Sun 03/13/16 01:02 PM
ABRACADABRA Read (as) ABRACADABRA!:laughing:

L K L

Kaustuv1's photo
Sun 03/13/16 12:59 PM
hi Kaustuv:smile:

Hi Butribu. 'That' was very well expressed. :smile:

Kaustuv1's photo
Sun 03/13/16 12:55 PM

i have read some bad reviews from people about this site
about the scammers
they do not have the brain to judge who is real and who is not even after speaking to them for several months. and then blame the site for the scammers. stupid !
and several says they gave the money to people and couldn't take back
so again mingle is to blame
what kind of idiots are they?
do you want mingle moderators to come to your houses as well and babysit for you???

:laughing: Lovely!:smile:

Kaustuv1's photo
Sun 03/13/16 12:51 PM
If considered from the viewpoint of the English lexicon (dictionary), well, 'YES', the word 'forever' does exist.

However, in practical life, I doubt whether 'forever' holds ground, in veracity.:smile:

Kaustuv1's photo
Tue 03/08/16 12:32 PM
Edited by Kaustuv1 on Tue 03/08/16 12:42 PM
'Root of all evil' found in the brain by scientists

If I were to consider 'that' as a 'paradigm' (which I'm 'not' claiming I 'am':smile:) I'd infer that Science Is Evil. IMO 'Science' was never 'Evil'. 'Application' of 'Science' may not have been 'noble' always. In other words, it's the 'application' (rather than the 'subject'), that may be categorized as 'Evil' or otherwise.

In similar terms, 'brain' is simply 'brain' - the 'primary' organ (other than 'heart') for a 'normal' living. 'Application' of the brain, is what we term as 'Evil' or 'Noble'.

Reminds me of 'someone' once telling me: 'Devious means can only be devised by people who are brainy/intelligent. Ones possessing 'low' IQ are incapable of committing 'Evil'!' Seemingly, a 'flawless' observation of the human mind.

One small point: Although, 'root of all Evil is the brain', 'root of all noble deeds (too), is the brain.' People might say, that it's the 'humanity' factor of the human heart, which enables a human being, to do something 'commendable'. However, I may add that 'along with such an attribute', one needs a 'Beautiful Mind' (too) to perform (and achieve) something 'noble' and 'selfless', in the real sense!

Probably, this thread didn't 'solicit' my opinion. However, I felt like sharing. Thank you 'Sassy'. Stay safe. Keep smiling.:smile:

Kaustuv1's photo
Tue 03/08/16 12:29 PM
Everyone have lot of questions which are still unanswered. We live our lives just bagging them, collecting them and hoping to get an answer in future.
So if god is ready to answer one of those questions, which one would you like to ask?

Were we brought into this world, for absolutely no fault of ours?smokin

Kaustuv1's photo
Tue 03/08/16 12:14 PM
rofl rofl rofl

Ausgezeichnet drinker

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25