Community > Posts By > Tootiebug

Tootiebug's photo
Wed 04/30/08 05:40 PM
Edited by Tootiebug on Wed 04/30/08 05:41 PM
Ever consider ballroom dancing? If looking for women, that the place to look. Always more women than men!

Tootiebug's photo
Wed 04/30/08 10:56 AM
Any Oregon men on here ballroom dancers or would like to be one?

Tootiebug's photo
Wed 10/24/07 10:59 AM
I always wanted to name my son Ryder for a character in the 1960's flick "Where the Boys Are" but my husband at the time, would'nt stand for it. So he was named Jason, pretty traditional

Tootiebug's photo
Wed 10/17/07 04:04 PM
Thanks for reading my rantings, guys. Smooches!

Tootiebug's photo
Wed 10/17/07 09:52 AM
It is 4:50 AM and I am still up. Damn it's a ***** to get older, or maybe it is just the workings of an over active mind. In either case, I should be asleep, but alas, not. Have you ever thought of the path your life takes you? Have you ever thought of things that were important and meaniful to you when you were younger, that don't seem to be as important to you as you grow older? Do you ever find yourself making a "Life List"? Things you want to accomplish before you have to leave this earth? I have many things on my life list, but alas there is one thing I know I will never accomplish before I die. This one particular accomplishment makes me rather sad, in one way and yet in another, it makes me safe. I wish I could go back in time and do many things differently especially with my children and my parents, but again, we travel the road that has been set before us and we stumble and fall, but get up and travel on, while remembering the mistakes we made and trying not to re-make them. All in all I am pretty satisfied with my life and if I were to be called "Home" tomorrow, would have fulfilled most of my dreams and aspirations here, and be on to better things outside this 3 dimensional place we call reality and life. There you have it, just rantings of the sleep deprived. Good night and sleep well.

Tootiebug's photo
Wed 10/17/07 07:06 AM
That is so cool congratulations!!!!! My son just made 7 years C&S last month. Happy Birthday!

Tootiebug's photo
Mon 10/15/07 11:33 AM
Having worked for Consolidated Freightways for 26 years, before they went bankrupt, I can tell you that truck drivers earn every dime they get. They are way under paid and are the backbone of the country.....no trucks, no goods, no goods, no us. I respect and admire truck drivers and give them every courtesy on the road that I can. Keep up the great driving!!!!!

Tootiebug's photo
Mon 10/15/07 11:20 AM
No good stories from the week end, have been sick with pneumonia, getting better though

Tootiebug's photo
Mon 10/15/07 11:18 AM
No shirt necessary if they have a six pack. Otherwise, it is just a lost cause

Tootiebug's photo
Mon 10/15/07 11:13 AM
Chantix may cause high blood pressure, but so does smoking, so I chose chantix, after smoking for 45 years and being diabetic, I need this to help me quitfor good. I may even get a few more ballroom dances when I quit.

Tootiebug's photo
Sun 10/14/07 02:45 PM
Sweet sister, you are grieving, allow youself to do just that. Time is the only factor that lessens the pain and grief. Unfortuneatly time never passes fast enough in situations like this. I and all the others are here for you 24/7.

Tootiebug's photo
Sun 10/14/07 02:39 PM
You go girl! I am 59 and could not have said it more eloquently. I know I am right there with you!!!!!!

Tootiebug's photo
Sun 10/14/07 11:18 AM
Hey, NWYYounggun, I grew up in Lebanon and graduated from Lebanon Union High school, I know where it is!

Tootiebug's photo
Sun 10/14/07 11:17 AM
Hi, I'm from Oregon

Tootiebug's photo
Sun 10/14/07 11:14 AM
Hi, I am from Aloha, Oregon.

Tootiebug's photo
Sun 10/14/07 11:10 AM
C • A • P • R • I • C • O • R • N: THE BEST IN BED
This is me, and it is so right on Capricorns are really the Best

Tootiebug's photo
Sun 10/14/07 11:06 AM
My prayers for you and yours, May God hold you in His arms of love and comfort and protect you. God Bless.

Tootiebug's photo
Sun 10/14/07 11:04 AM
I'll be starting the Chantrix program in about 2 days. I have quit before for about 6 months, but got stressed out about my daughter having surgery and started again. I think 45 years of smoking is enough for anyone. time to quit.

Tootiebug's photo
Sat 10/13/07 02:16 PM
Why do you keep saying not to judge?.......I am not Judging I am jkust trying to find some encouraching words to help him, I couldcare less what sexual orientation he is, he is my friend, my son, I just want him to be happy. I want him to move forward with his life and find strength within himself to grow into the wonderful young man that I know he is. I am beginning to think I am on trial here, and can't understand why.

Tootiebug's photo
Sat 10/13/07 09:46 AM
I am not judging him or saying that because he was molested he turned gay. I am just here to see if there is anyrhing I can say that may help him to forgive his dad for not being a loving father and to move on with his life. He is a dear loving boy and as a mom figure to him, I hurt to see him feel this way.

Previous 1 3 4 5