no photo
Mon 04/14/14 03:00 AM
Me too, welcome to mingle2 :)

no photo
Sun 04/13/14 03:30 AM
What's for breakfast

no photo
Sun 04/13/14 02:23 AM

Everytime, I know a guy. They are all after sex. At first they talkmok and when they start talking dirty, I'm disappointed. But there's one who never really mentioned sex in our conversation but he suddenly disappeared. Urgghhh;-(

I know, if they want sex they should find non dating site. This happens in all free sites, lonely perverted people who are not worth your time, just block them, chances are you'll never see them anyway coz their too busy on fingering away on a computer somewhere where they feel "confident"

no photo
Sun 04/13/14 02:03 AM
North Korea, because it would be interesting to see what it's like there. I love to go to Burma Australia Cambodia Peruand Argentina

no photo
Sat 04/12/14 02:57 PM
Edited by Dylr88 on Sat 04/12/14 03:01 PM

Relationship is not about the age,not about the distance and not about the communicating every moment of everyday.
What's important is having trust and loyalty to each other!

I agree with the above post. It don't matter as long as you love and trust each other, LDR doesn't work for everyone though, but it can and has worked for many :)

And as for age, no, as long as you are both conceting adults who are old enough to know what you are doing, age doesn't matter as long as you both are loyal and loving to one another and also trust each other.