Community > Posts By > misswizz

misswizz's photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:21 PM
i only want ppl as far as 25 miles away in my search but keep getting ppl from scotland yorkshire devon etc !!!! HELP !!!!!

misswizz's photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:09 PM
Edited by misswizz on Sat 01/03/09 01:11 PM
hello ppl i'm new here and just learning so plz bear with me just stopped by to say hi
laugh

misswizz's photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:27 PM
ok theres no punch line its just that i'm still quite good looking for my age but most men are married at this age or fat an ugly( let themselves go !) well I set any man a challenge that is to come chat me up and take me out ! the first one to do so will earn themselves something special ! Trust me you'll like it , ok guys go for it i'm waiting !! xxxx flowers love :heart:

misswizz's photo
Sun 12/21/08 08:58 AM
Hi folks here in blightyits a warm 12 degrees and a little cloudy ! nice !

misswizz's photo
Fri 12/19/08 12:19 PM

who does drugs
cheats
lies
steals
disrespects me or my girls
is a mama's boy
doesn't have a job
can't make a decision on his own

I have to totally agree with that !

misswizz's photo
Fri 12/19/08 12:14 PM
why cant women have tattoo's men do ? why cant women have peircings men do ? thought we were in the time of equality ? I have 9 tatoos and 4 peircings and i get compliments or all of my art.
Its like marmite you either love them or you hate them

misswizz's photo
Fri 12/19/08 08:05 AM

Hi I'm new to all this but want a man for all the rite reasons , I'm like a puppy ! loyal, house trained and cuddley ( not that i'm overweight ! lol )cute too so i been told , if your interested get intouch !what have you got to loose
Very Nice... To Kiss your sweet lips, To hold you in my arms, To Love and be loved for where there is hope there is love....and where there is love there Is You :smile: Good Luck and Merry Christmas

Thank you for your words , keep intouch , Merry Christmas to you too .

misswizz's photo
Fri 12/19/08 08:00 AM
Hey Norma we were all 'new' once relax and enjoy I aint been here long but getting the hang of things just dont loose heart some ones out there for all of us good luck xx

misswizz's photo
Fri 12/19/08 07:55 AM
cause I only interested in the special ones !
At least now you looked check me out properly !

misswizz's photo
Thu 12/18/08 01:15 PM
Yes i no of the economic crisis , and no the stiff shirts are either all taken or are gay , besides its cold here ! lol

misswizz's photo
Thu 12/18/08 01:07 PM

If you were rich, it wouldnt be a problemnoway

I so totally agree ! shame but true .

misswizz's photo
Thu 12/18/08 01:06 PM
I understand as a mother of a 21yr ol lad with C.P he is still a virgin .......... oh the gorls like him cause he is a good looking lad but they take him for his money and thats it they dont want nowt else no fair I say.

misswizz's photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:42 PM
I need a man to take care of me and take me out of England ! If you think your up to the job get intouch in return you will have all your heart desires from a woman, Me !

misswizz's photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:23 PM
Good luck to you and hope you enjoy looking for a smaller place personally I cant wait to downsize either !

misswizz's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:52 AM

yay so you should young man

I give up I aint go a clue !!!! laugh

misswizz's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:50 AM
yay so you should young man

misswizz's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:48 AM
errrr i think i need help not sure how to work this site not done this before !!:smile:

misswizz's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:36 AM
hey 47 and proud ppls !!

misswizz's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:08 AM
Hi I'm new to all this but want a man for all the rite reasons , I'm like a puppy ! loyal, house trained and cuddley ( not that i'm overweight ! lol )cute too so i been told , if your interested get intouch !what have you got to loose