Community > Posts By > tazzops

no photo
Tue 01/19/16 03:48 PM
Nopebigsmile

no photo
Tue 01/19/16 03:45 PM
Seems an elderly gentleman had serious hearing problems for a number of years. He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%.

The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, "Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again."

To which the gentleman said, "Oh, I haven't told my family yet. I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I've changed my will three times!"

A wise old man indeed.bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Tue 01/19/16 03:42 PM
An old man gets on a crowded bus and no one gives him a seat. As the bus shakes and rattles, the old man's cane slips on the floor and he falls down.

As he gets up, a seven-year-old kid, sitting nearby, turns to him and says with angry, "If you put a little rubber thingy on the end of your stick, it wouldn't have slip."

The old man snaps back, "Well, if your daddy did the same thing seven years ago, I would have a seat today!":laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Tue 01/19/16 03:36 PM

no photo
Tue 01/19/16 03:36 PM

no photo
Tue 01/19/16 03:34 PM
Roasted Beef, with Potatoes, Carrots, Onions, Celery. With Wild Rice.

no photo
Mon 01/18/16 06:40 PM

slaphead :thumbsup: rofl rofl rofl rofl

hi tazzops waving
I'm glad I made you laugh today.
flowers flowers flowers

no photo
Mon 01/18/16 06:34 PM
Two police officers saw this old woman staggering down the street, stopping her they can tell she has had far too much to drink and instead of taking her to jail they decide to just drive her home. They loaded her into the police cruiser one of the officers gets in the back with the drunk woman. As they drove through the streets they kept asking the woman where she lived, all she would say as she stroked the officers arm is "Your Passionate" They drove awhile longer and asked again, again the same response as she stroked his arm "Your Passionate". The officers were getting a little upset so they stopped the car and said to the woman, Look we have driven around this City for two hours and you still haven't told us where you live. She replied I keep trying to tell you: "Your Passin It!"

no photo
Mon 01/18/16 06:31 PM

flowerforyou flowerforyou
biggrin biggrin biggrin flowers

no photo
Mon 01/18/16 06:31 PM
slaphead :thumbsup: rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 01/18/16 06:29 PM
bigsmile

no photo
Mon 01/18/16 06:28 PM
Feeling it is a very grand wonderful day , conversing with friends.

no photo
Mon 01/18/16 06:25 PM
Hamburger Patty, Mushroom Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans.

no photo
Mon 01/18/16 04:37 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 01/18/16 04:35 AM
Feeling Fantastic this chilly morning. drinker

no photo
Mon 01/18/16 04:32 AM
Blueberry Oatmeal. Coffee.

no photo
Sun 01/17/16 02:15 PM
The neighbors thought it was odd, but 93 year old Morton was dating again.
One Monday morning Morton woke up with a funny feeling that something important happened last night. It was during breakfast, that Morton finally remembered what it was.
He had proposed to his date Greta. But what she answered he just couldn’t seem to remember. Morton picked up the phone and dialed. “Hi Greta”, said Morton, “I have a funny question for you, do you remember last night when I proposed?” “Oh my gosh” gushed Greta, “I’m so glad you called, I knew I said yes to somebody but I just couldn’t recall who it was!”

no photo
Sun 01/17/16 02:13 PM
One day, while strolling down the boardwalk, John bumped into an old friend of his, Rob, from high school. “You look great John, how do you stay looking so young? Why you must be 60 already but you don’t look a day over 40!” Rob exclaimed.

“I feel like I’m 40 too!” replied John.

“That’s incredible” exclaimed Rob, “Does it run in the family? How old was your dad when he passed?”

“Did I say he was dead?” asked John. “He’s 81 and is more active then ever. He just joined the neighborhood basketball team!” responded John.

“Whoa! Well how old was your Grandfather when he died?”

“Did I say he died” asked John. Rob was amazed. “He just had his 105th birthday and plays golf and goes swimming each day! He’s actually getting married this week!”

“Getting married?!” Rob asked. If he’s 105, why on earth does he want to get married?!

John looked at Rob and replied, “Did I say he wanted to?”

no photo
Sun 01/17/16 02:05 PM
Watch the sun light up Pike's Peak. Turning it into a purple color.
Then at night I watch the sunset over Pike's Peak. Then the Peak glows for twenty minutes till it disappears.

no photo
Sun 01/17/16 02:01 PM
Watching football foods.
Hot Wings.
Stuffed potato skins.
Salsa and chips.
Different dips.
Short ribs.
Cheese tray.
Vegetable tray.
Green Chili.
Beers and water.