Community > Posts By > munchichi7

munchichi7's photo
Thu 02/14/08 12:32 PM
dude i feal you all over but you know somany of us go through that . but if you dont like whats on the plate .try putting more than your butt to the table.

munchichi7's photo
Thu 02/14/08 12:26 PM
well you know , theres a guy that sits on the store bench daily. ask him why and he will say, because no one elss will. well you know some one might if he wasnt always there.
life has its dayd but we must believe theres always one more day. my friend in my words live for today let tomorrow take care of its own.

munchichi7's photo
Sat 02/02/08 08:32 PM
that was really in lightning , and surprisingly i understood , and hold the thought . ouch

munchichi7's photo
Wed 12/05/07 12:34 PM
welcome to the site. and hope you find what your looking for. and plenty of friends

munchichi7's photo
Wed 12/05/07 09:09 AM
smooth

munchichi7's photo
Tue 11/13/07 10:12 AM
in some cases it dose have an overpowering effect on our lives together. but in the case of age . 10 years is nopthing. but when you think of how you were at 18. you werent really that ready yet to make strong commitments. in a few years she will have missed a lot of loves and maybe that one love we all seek. you think of will she really be happy now or if you are maybe not letting her really grow and expereiance what life has in store for her. think of what it was like when you were her age. by 20 you probably changed girlfriends every month

munchichi7's photo
Thu 11/08/07 09:23 AM
well i believe that everyone needs some form of interaction with others , we also need that alone time to reflect or rather reconstruct ourselves. you can give so much of yourself that you forget or rather loose touch with self. it is not self preservation but orbsorbtion of our suroundings. all the people we incounter in our lives in some way make us who we are. and with out them we fail to experience or learn.
we all have our buttons and find ways to vent them. my son for example at a few fenurals he i noticed didnt cry or or talk . but in his own way found a way to adjust and cope with the plight set befor him . and was able to regain strenght to join others and incourage . look at a cat and see what he dose in interation. you never own him but he controles the hole meeting.

munchichi7's photo
Thu 11/01/07 05:38 AM
you would think that he/she would be glad to have found someone interested in them. well that may be, but then the reality of im really doing this hits home and fear of dissapointment sets in . and we never realize that they might have been the one for me. seems some of us have been in search of a love one along time . and like a turtle stick our head out and take a look and we drag it back at sight of something different.

munchichi7's photo
Thu 10/11/07 08:08 AM
i really like what you had to say and believe your soul was put into it, not the heart for it feals . but the soul for it sees beyond. the thing that is us. thank you for lifting my day and i know this will do the same for others.

munchichi7's photo
Sun 07/01/07 06:20 PM
i was just breazing through the site one day and the most sincerecreatur ive ever been blessed tohave seen poped into my eyes.just had signed on tojust say hiwhen at my surprise.she was before me.dang i wish i could see you againmy friend.
all i can remember of the day is shes from snellville ga. omy ceecee where have you gone. well i know imnot the only onewho found thier ideal friend and not willingly for got toask themtobe such. the pain in my heart just wont let mesleep.

munchichi7's photo
Fri 06/29/07 06:17 PM
it is not age, the great conviction in a persons life is the fact that they are loved ,loved for themselves or rather in spite of theselves

munchichi7's photo
Wed 05/16/07 09:27 AM
A good man or woman, is one creature that can be alussive.
though they may be far and seemingly few they like you are seeking some
one like you. i believe that we have to set our own standards and
change the hunting ground. seems that good people attract the worst
kind. but sometimes fate brings that person under our nose and we just
dont see em, the munky dosnt stop trying to get out the cage , he just
learned to sit back and watch the game. and let the right playe come to
him.

munchichi7's photo
Wed 05/16/07 06:03 AM
love my job dont like some of the cliants . i install tents . and when
its 100 out side i feal all 100 degrees. the jobs can be rough at times
and the expectations of some customers can be a mess but like a magician
you must pull a rabbit out of the hat . dose the company show any love .
well lets just say . NO. but its the idea that some day they will miss
the water when its gone.

munchichi7's photo
Tue 03/20/07 05:46 AM
The thing of the matter is simply whats in the heart. it takes a really
strong person to love and care for a special needs person. as we all
have a heart beet. so do we al;l have a longing for some kind of
companionship. the gorilla dosnt stop trying to get out the cage he just
gets distraught from lack of attention. our greatest conviction in life
is the fact that we are loved , loved for our selves , or rather inspite
of our selves. to answer the question . its in the eyes of the
beholder.