Community > Posts By > B_Root

B_Root's photo
Thu 03/19/09 12:45 AM
lower back. too many injuries.

B_Root's photo
Thu 03/19/09 12:34 AM
no, but im getting one danmit. i need to sound smart for once lol.

B_Root's photo
Thu 03/19/09 12:31 AM

Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration. A guy sticks his location in a girl's destination, to increase the population for the next generation, did you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration?

thats pretty good man. while im saying that just send a pic with my shirt of and im good!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

B_Root's photo
Wed 03/18/09 11:28 PM
what are some good opening lines to send for an email to anoter person? i always fall on my face when i try typing something.

B_Root's photo
Wed 03/18/09 11:25 PM
nothing but my boxers :banana: , more roomy and confy :thumbsup: .

B_Root's photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:33 PM
any steak or pot roast works for me.. just as long as there's a side of fries!! drool drool

B_Root's photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:31 PM
august 7th ill be 21.. planning on a weekend in new jersey.. PARTY!!!

B_Root's photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:27 PM
single and looking but not looking too hard, gotta enjoy my self right?

B_Root's photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:22 PM
probly around one or two thousand if i can get my one peice of property running lol.

B_Root's photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:18 PM
pendulum.. propane nightmares

B_Root's photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:06 PM
ahh f*ck it! im going to bed..waving

B_Root's photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:03 PM
im bored.. any one got anything good to share?

B_Root's photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:57 PM

They run away with their hands up in the air, screaming "I'm scared of commitment!!!".

dude you got the weidest looking profil pic ive ever seen.. its actually freaking me out a little bit.

B_Root's photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:54 PM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, true...but tell me how many "hot" people you've met who were total jerks and seemed ugly afterwards?

It's all a matter of personal choice, I know, but why should people knock those who want to get to know others for what's on the inside? Beauty fades, personality lasts forever. :o)

Well said

Ahmen

B_Root's photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:52 PM
haha hes prolly legal.... sorta

B_Root's photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:50 PM
kinda and i probly would.

B_Root's photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:46 PM

something that ticks me off sometimes though i mean i know every one has standards and what not.. why is it sometimes i might try to talk to girls who are like in shape well put together and they blow me off?? but then its like i walk away and there's some dude fatter and like unglier than me has like a girl who looks like a dallas cowboy cheerleader. sometimes that gets me ticked off becuase i just dont understand it...

dont let it tick you off. cause you never know if you'll get a girl like that. just consider that bastard lucky and let it give you hope. hahahahaha

laugh laugh laugh ill remember that next time lol

B_Root's photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:42 PM
something that ticks me off sometimes though i mean i know every one has standards and what not.. why is it sometimes i might try to talk to girls who are like in shape well put together and they blow me off?? but then its like i walk away and there's some dude fatter and like unglier than me has like a girl who looks like a dallas cowboy cheerleader. sometimes that gets me ticked off becuase i just dont understand it...

B_Root's photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:37 PM
i dont know about breedability i mean yeah i guess if someone is palnning on having children and want them to be fit or big, smart, blonde what ever then i can see why they would be that way. i thought it was all about companionship but then again...

B_Root's photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:33 PM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, true...but tell me how many "hot" people you've met who were total jerks and seemed ugly afterwards?

It's all a matter of personal choice, I know, but why should people knock those who want to get to know others for what's on the inside? Beauty fades, personality lasts forever. :o)

Nicely put. :thumbsup:

i second that.. shades

Previous 1 3 4 5