Community > Posts By > amouseinmask

amouseinmask's photo
Wed 05/20/09 04:55 PM

Haha more cowbell? I think can handle more cowbell

Oh can you now? We'll just see about that!

amouseinmask's photo
Tue 05/19/09 02:04 PM
I'm gona get a tatoo of an eye balls on my eye lids so when I sleep, I'll still be awake!

amouseinmask's photo
Tue 05/19/09 01:57 PM

id crush it devil

With a cowbell...

amouseinmask's photo
Tue 05/19/09 01:56 PM
As good looking as you are, and you are good looking, I"m sorry to say, but I think you need much more cowbell.

amouseinmask's photo
Tue 05/19/09 01:53 PM
I think it needs more cowbell

amouseinmask's photo
Tue 05/19/09 01:50 PM
I'm more partial to Nick Swardson

amouseinmask's photo
Mon 05/18/09 07:29 PM
Dalaaaaaassss

amouseinmask's photo
Mon 05/11/09 07:41 PM
you're a female?, everything I know is a lie!

amouseinmask's photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:51 PM
have a fire in the middle of a big floor (with me in it) with music blasting, and people jamming. Hopefully the problem with body odor will be solved by then XD

amouseinmask's photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:40 PM
Joker

amouseinmask's photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:38 PM
To a snake pit! XD, then to a Burger King. WHOPPAS

amouseinmask's photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:13 PM
mf DOOM!-One Beer!

amouseinmask's photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:01 PM
hellur everybody, the mouse is back!, and he missed everyone. How's everyone been?

amouseinmask's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:58 PM
Are there any MF Doom Fans out there!?

amouseinmask's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:51 PM
One time I dated a werewolf...Nuff said. XD

amouseinmask's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:16 AM

Hey in yalls opinion what is the greatest love song, and why? I mean what emotions does it stur up. Any memories or anything special you'd like to share? I think its really interesting what yall have to say. In my personal opinion, my favorite song is "All I do" by Stevie Wonder. Those lyrics in my opinion evoke a very strong emotion be love or what, not to mention I just cant help but to sing along to it every time. These lyrics make me want to think about someone that same way. I cant really explain, this very strong feeling I get when I hear this song. But I want to know yalls favorite song, and why?

Personally, I like "Buy me a rose" by either singer. It reminds me to show what I feel for that someone special, always.

Just looked it up, that song is quite terrific. Good choice there amigo.

amouseinmask's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:05 AM
"Never CAn say goodbye"
Isaac Hayes

Great song IMO, makes me want to sing along.

amouseinmask's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:01 AM

THIS is a nice topic by the way (e.i. bargirl or wtv an my naysayers) props broham !!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks very much mi amigo !

amouseinmask's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:04 PM

Korn's "Dead Bodies Everywhere". Gets ya right in the heart.

Just touches ya right there eh? XD

amouseinmask's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:02 PM

I'd have to say he's right. You really got to live your life, 'cause if you dont you'll have a bunch of regrets mi amigo. embrace the new, at the same time dont do anything stupid, just have fun. Its fun to have fun, but you got to know how. I dont know if I"m making apoint anymore XD. But ifyou get something out of this, I will have accomplished something :)
Well of course I'll have fun thats what friends are for right?
I don't need a guy I mean they invented dildos for a reason lol

Lol, not exactly what I meant. But as we artists say, "its not what you see, Its what you make them see thats important".