Community > Posts By > amouseinmask

amouseinmask's photo
Tue 12/23/08 02:30 PM
bwa ha hahahahahaahahahahahahhahaaahaha

amouseinmask's photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:30 PM
Be prepared to have arguments not discussions.

amouseinmask's photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:16 PM
Go singluarity! no need to call anyboday Woooo!!!

amouseinmask's photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:08 PM

I SWEAR all you girlswant me for is no-strings romps in the hay! I'm SO sick of woman after woman just wanting to sleep with me! The Sex is fun and all, but every night of the week, it kinda gets old!

I want meaning, I want substance! sure it's fun to schedule Blond girls on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Dark haired girls on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays... and there's nothing like a couple of red-heads on the weekend! But all these girls just want to do is have sex sex sex! That's ALL they think about, I swear!

Are there ANY girls out there that want Substance? Meaningful conversation? Or are all of you just looking for wrasslin' partners?

Shoot, wish females would come up to me like that. I mean i cant even ask a girls name or anything like that without them assuming I'm tryin to get in there pants or get with em. Ever occur that I'm really just tryin to talk?

Suggestion: Act like you DON'T WANT to sleep with them. Trust me, it works...

Lol, If I knew how maybe I would. I think I just got a sexy swagger

amouseinmask's photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:06 PM
Hmm, maybe you're unaware, but chicks dig ninjas. Heres what you do. Look at some girls profile, find out where she lies, stalk her at her home for a little while. Shut down her lights at home. Kill her dog, put her parents or any others in a sleeper hold. Hold her at knife point, then from there either you can tell her you've had a wonderful time, or Be loosey goosey and do your own thing. Works like a charm for me, but again, I am Ninja master of ninjaology :P

amouseinmask's photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:02 PM
what do all my peoples at there think of mehhh!, am I not ninja i enough :P

amouseinmask's photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:58 PM
If you all studied in the art of ninjology then you would never run out of friends. Of course you would eventually have to kill a few.

amouseinmask's photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:51 PM
I would date a zombie fo sho.

amouseinmask's photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:44 PM
There a4re times when I dont have friends but at the sam time I realize that I am ninja, and then remember how I killed all of my friends. (For I am ninja, I possibly killed them all after they revealed my name in a game of scrabble...) So from then on I go to make new ones, by holding them at knife point O.O

amouseinmask's photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:42 PM
Iwant2cusmile Has been found guilty of the conspiracy to commit public nudity in a kindergarden classroom, while singing "Dont you wish your girlfriend was hot like meh" with nothing but cannabis underwere and hershey kiss nipples.

amouseinmask's photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:20 PM

i'm in love with most of the women in playboy,but my right hand hates them.indifferent

bwahahahahaha

amouseinmask's photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:18 PM

I SWEAR all you girlswant me for is no-strings romps in the hay! I'm SO sick of woman after woman just wanting to sleep with me! The Sex is fun and all, but every night of the week, it kinda gets old!

I want meaning, I want substance! sure it's fun to schedule Blond girls on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Dark haired girls on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays... and there's nothing like a couple of red-heads on the weekend! But all these girls just want to do is have sex sex sex! That's ALL they think about, I swear!

Are there ANY girls out there that want Substance? Meaningful conversation? Or are all of you just looking for wrasslin' partners?

Shoot, wish females would come up to me like that. I mean i cant even ask a girls name or anything like that without them assuming I'm tryin to get in there pants or get with em. Ever occur that I'm really just tryin to talk?

amouseinmask's photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:16 PM
I think mirror is a ninja, thats the only explanation I can think of O.O Ninjas dont need sleep, neither does mirrors so in conclusion, mirror=ninja nuff said :P

amouseinmask's photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:15 PM
I think mirror is a ninja, thats the only explanation I can think of O.O

amouseinmask's photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:14 PM
some peoples say Women killed chilvary, is this true? if it is, how so?

amouseinmask's photo
Mon 12/22/08 10:24 PM
Damn its hard to be a gangsta.

amouseinmask's photo
Mon 12/22/08 10:21 PM
Go Mingle wooooo!!!!!!

amouseinmask's photo
Mon 12/22/08 10:21 PM

Online dating is a risky dangerous proposition. That's what I learned.

I just found out this was online dating today...wow. But danger? pwah, I punch danger in the face then takes its lunch moneys every day! :P

amouseinmask's photo
Mon 12/22/08 10:18 PM
Will you marry me O.onoway

amouseinmask's photo
Mon 12/22/08 10:17 PM

Welcome to the wonderful world wide web of dating. Hope you find what you are looking for. And post in the forums...you will meet great people there.

Woah woah woah, this is dating?!?!?!? you're blowin mah miind!!!noway