Community > Posts By > Joy1010

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 02:44 AM

I would like to think so, I like the the idea of not being able to meet in person straight up. Most times we meet someone it is out drinking or something like that and before you know it your sleeping together, then one day you wake up and bang its like, who are you? I thought I knew you and now maybe I don't, and your on the way to splitsville.

But meeting online especially if your in another country you have know choice but to really, get to know each other and then months later if you meet up, well by then you should know each other very well without the complications of early sex to cloud your judgement.

absolutely right.......search with an open mind n without any conditions.

no photo
Fri 06/20/14 08:18 PM

Im just a Aussie bloke, to my eye they look tattooed....I really like this pic.

Do you remember that famous Nat'l Goegraphic pic of the woman with green eyes? Can't remember where it was taken...but her eyes were hauntingly beautiful...

(((2K :heart:)))

hey guys that pic you saw of that young girl with the most beautiful eyes was the cover pic for nat'l georgraphy.

However, this young girl grew up and sadly she did not look as shevdid back then. You will be disappointed with her latest pic that was taken by the same photographer several years later.......

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 02:32 AM
hey sage
is there a 50s group here...point me to how i can join this group.
thanks n good day mate
Joy

no photo
Fri 06/13/14 08:50 PM
hey nobody can make you happy..but yourself...!

when in a hopeless situation, dont give up or lose faith.
...just keep going...

no photo
Thu 06/12/14 05:59 AM
Edited by Joy1010 on Thu 06/12/14 06:00 AM
Just typing a note.....I am feeling very sad today because my friends have let me down: cry: