Community > Posts By > kingcrowe

kingcrowe's photo
Wed 05/14/14 09:07 PM

Last time I checked lurking didn't get very far, but maybe I'm wrong, I don't lurk..oh you mean look.lol rofl
no he means lurk as in stalking.

kingcrowe's photo
Wed 05/14/14 09:05 PM
Smdh you guys are way too despreate. If I had to make a bet. I would bet none of you are looking for a women, an just fast sex.

kingcrowe's photo
Wed 05/14/14 09:00 PM
Have you guys noticed. No women in the forum is advertising looking for a man. The only person that is advertising this is you all. The reason is simple its called self respect. 80% of you guys have no confidence an are despreate. No real women will deal with that. Only a golddigger will. B4 you all start to rant. Look into the mirror. Now if a women had your personality would you date her exactly.

kingcrowe's photo
Wed 05/14/14 08:53 PM

Very shy guy who wants to meet folks who have been looking for a good friend. The very few people who did say hi were from England! Lol. I'd like to meet women who live here in Amarillo for dancing and just have some fun. Still trying to figure out how this site works,I'm not very good at it. Please be patient I'm still learning. I could be your best friend. :smile:

So let me get this right. Your a grown man yet your shy. That means you have low self-esteem. Second your apologizing for no reason what so ever. When anybody does that, it means they dont have confidence. So your forcing yourself to be nice to overcome weakness. Personally I think you a cool chap. With a good head on his shoulders. You should work on being truly happy with yourself. After that go grab yourself a wife. Goodluck man.

kingcrowe's photo
Wed 05/14/14 08:36 PM

I do look rather cool in shades actually and you're right, a friend of mine is always telling me that my eyes look dark when I've been on the drink.

There was a rock star in the seventies called Ian Hunter and he wore shades because he was getting on a bit and wanted to look younger. I do apreciate your advice anyway as a young lady. You're like the daughter that I never had. Well, my ex's daughter wasn't mine I mean and she was a bit cheeky and didn't really agree with her mum about me being handsome and seemed to think that I was a bit stupid.

This guy is crazy like me lol. I seen him on here just checking ppl for no reason. Roflmao Ill give you your props

kingcrowe's photo
Wed 05/14/14 08:34 PM

some body text me plz

OMG ROFLMAO Dude you look like a freaking serial killer.

kingcrowe's photo
Wed 05/14/14 08:21 PM

welcome.

You didnt day hi to me (sniff sniff) lol

kingcrowe's photo
Wed 05/14/14 08:18 PM
Really tell me more. About how you roll

kingcrowe's photo
Wed 05/14/14 08:06 PM
Wait I want a high five! How come she gets one an not me?!! Jealous

kingcrowe's photo
Wed 05/14/14 08:01 PM
Awkward lol

kingcrowe's photo
Wed 05/14/14 07:58 PM
Sure!! Unless you pee standing up

kingcrowe's photo
Wed 05/14/14 07:56 PM
Wow your new here an im new here. You breathe oxygen an i breathe oxygen. Like really we have some much in common