Community > Posts By > purplehorses

purplehorses's photo
Tue 10/27/09 05:56 PM
yes, i live the fear every day.

purplehorses's photo
Sun 09/06/09 07:06 PM
no way, no how, never...EVER ask a woman to lose weight. you know nothing about why she's overweight or how she feels about herself.

if you don't like it, move one. just break up with her tactfully, be careful not to inadvertently insult her because of her weight. its an issue that can't be understood unless its been experienced.

good luck to you!

purplehorses's photo
Sun 09/06/09 06:54 PM
vampire...they don't have fleas!

purplehorses's photo
Sun 09/06/09 06:52 PM

Know who runs anheuser-busch.Because the beer sucks.:angry: I have drank 13 and still i'm on minglerant

think of it this way...13 more and you won't care! LOL

purplehorses's photo
Sun 09/06/09 06:48 PM
ya know, i actually had an attack rabbit once...he was scary! but just sooo cute! lol

purplehorses's photo
Sun 09/06/09 06:45 PM
that's pretty much every nite for me! i have my horse, but he's not much of a conversationalist lol

purplehorses's photo
Sun 09/06/09 06:42 PM
oh heeeeeeeeeeell NO!

purplehorses's photo
Sun 09/06/09 06:40 PM
LOL "bark" at it! hahaha
thanks, that gave me a giggle! i musta needed one!

purplehorses's photo
Wed 09/02/09 04:30 PM
yoohoo!!! i'm over here! hiya!waving rofl drinker

purplehorses's photo
Sun 08/23/09 09:29 AM
i have bangs that i'm growing in and omg what a pain! no amount of hair spray keeps the 'stick outs' down either LOL i have a lot of colorful headbands tho! thats one reason i cut my hair up to shoulder length...with the plan to keep it there till the bangs grew down. screw that, too much trouble! i like it loooooong! :-D

purplehorses's photo
Sun 08/23/09 09:24 AM
there are so few options with short hair but, as my mother had said, as you get older your hair texture changes. in that case, it may not be suited for being longer (without chemical assistance anyway which can be expensive).

my hair was buttlength before i cut it shorter (not short) and now i'm growing it long again...always options for shoulder length hair. up, down, curled, straight...gotta love it!

purplehorses's photo
Sat 08/15/09 12:21 PM
whoa wait...SERIOUSLY? oh now that aint right! after one date, maybe but 4 yrs?

i can see an email explaining out the reasons and such cuz face to face confrontation can be confusing due to emotions. but dialog is important even in a breakup, nothing wrong with an email in my opinion so long as it communicates everything. a text message is downright f***** up.

i don't know you but...BIG (((((((HUUUUUUUUUUG))))))))))

purplehorses's photo
Fri 08/14/09 10:58 PM

bj's in a can!

actually that does kinda exist lol saw it on a "toy" site hahaha

purplehorses's photo
Fri 08/14/09 10:53 PM
if you're not experienced with breaking a horse, don't attempt it alone. work with a trainer as you can do a lot of harm to the horse and yourself. i don't know how you are with horses so if i'm telling you what you already know then accept my apologies. :-D

the saddle has to fit correctly or you'll REALLY damage the horse's back which affects other parts of the body (equine chiropractors are expensive). the bit has to be the right one and the right size or you'll REALLY damage the mouth and teach bad habits as a horse will learn to evade the bit that hurts them. you can only 'fudge it' so much with a green horse before doing damage that can be difficult to undo later. sometimes impossible.

i've retrained retired harness horses who have a bit of a head on their shoulders cuz they've seen a bit of the world so its different than a truly green horse. watching my friend with her 2 year old filly, i can tell you that its a whole different world. the way they're broken as a true beginner sets them up for how they'll be later on in attitude. the equipment you use and your own experience with riding can injure them which sets them up for physical problems later on...very expensive vet bills.

so be careful for the horse and for you. trainers are expensive too but working with one will be safer for you both.

purplehorses's photo
Fri 08/14/09 10:37 PM
remember that the 'U' part of that means unidentified...therefore we don't know what it actually is to know if its real.

purplehorses's photo
Fri 08/14/09 10:35 PM
well, finding a good man is THE problem LOL if you can weed through all the pervs, sickos, and jerks to get to the relationship part then i'd say little habits are the worst! like scraping his teeth on his fork when he eats...omg!!!

purplehorses's photo
Fri 08/14/09 10:25 PM
my last "date" was with myself at a really nice park...where the a$$ stood me up. before that it was pitch and putt golf and dinner...with a man who seemed to want another man. nice eh? lol and yet true!

purplehorses's photo
Fri 08/14/09 10:14 PM
some people get it mixed up like that...i seem to attract those men. ahhh dating, aint it grand? lol