Community > Posts By > Jerry79b

Jerry79b's photo
Sat 05/24/14 10:27 AM
What if we didn't rotate, what if all life settled in the middle lying between light and dark (temperature for main reason). With this in mind, the sun would not move from our perspective, we just rotated around it (same side facing). In the wake of civilization, the sun would not have been used for purposes of agriculture, appointments, and rituals. Would it still be a concept used as a reference? Think not. Time is therefore an illusion. It was created by man as a tool. It has not stopped, accelerated, or slowed down in relation to us. We set the clocks, and our technology follows programming based on our constant speed and rotation. Times only importance that I see is to please another human...whether a spouse, xhild, driend, boss, or couch potato. Our lives depend on time, or does time depend on us?

There are circumstances where time in relation to speed, our age and biology can differ from those exposed to different conditions...but again, thats just something not coined yet, or I don't know the term. I am sure there is one. We just keep hanging on "time" as a somewhat physical thing, not just a concept used as a tool for function in society.

Jerry79b's photo
Sat 05/24/14 08:59 AM
I think i had some attempt, but wasnt even interested in chatting to begin with

Jerry79b's photo
Sat 05/24/14 01:10 AM

The over 200 girls abducted from girls school in nigeria last two weeks by terrorists have been 'sold' to other terrorists in chad and niger.Where are all those human right noise makers who cry blue murder when the military hits hard on the terrorists?

We are trying, but everyone hates America until they need help. I do thank Africa as they are the top country that appreciates America do to our aid. We do have drones covers 200,000 square miles. We can handle the terrorists around the world, just need alittle support to rid the world of these horrible people.

Thought the middle east and most of north africa was rid of dictators (mostly) within the last few years. Now we have Russia, NK, and asia is getting back into the war mix again. This **** never ends. We dont fight here, we love and protect. Stop hating the good ones because of the Kardashians, and frat guys who never grow up.

Jerry79b's photo
Sat 05/24/14 12:57 AM
Has anyone explained to you about the translation error on the term virgin

Jerry79b's photo
Sat 05/24/14 12:51 AM

Hello every1. I've been pondering my brain with this question and it might sound a little na�ve to u all..but come on. Is there food in Heaven???? Back up your answer with a Scripture if u can. Thanks. :)

We require food and drink only to keep our biochemistry in tact. We dont take biology with us, it decomposes and donates atoms for the next little person to grow into a follower

Jerry79b's photo
Sat 05/24/14 12:49 AM

This, of course is the point!

Xian Reconstructionism- based on Rushdoony's 1973 tome The Institutes of Biblical Law, movement has an agenda to: "...replace democracy with a theocratic elite that would govern by imposing their interpretation of 'Biblical law'. Reconstructionism would eliminate not only democracy but many of its manifestations, such as labor unions, civil rights laws and public schools. Women would be generally regulated to hearth and home. Insufficiently Christian men would be denied citizenship, perhaps executed"- Federick Clarkson.

These are the people behind Sarah Palin and the TEA party. These are the people who "want their America back"

whoa

Meanwhile, back in this Universe ...

You really lived up to your name on this one

Jerry79b's photo
Sat 05/24/14 12:21 AM
Are you ready to chat, or just copy and past

Jerry79b's photo
Sat 05/24/14 12:21 AM
You do realize creationist, the scientists that do research to support creation over evolution hold master degrees and PhDs from top universities in Geology, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Astrophysics, biomedical engineering.

You evolutionist think you know what you are talking about when responding about a creationist, but in fact you are on a level of intelligence that we have already surpassed. We take the same science courses in college that evolutionists take. They are required by the university to achieve the degree. Its not all pick and choose buddy.

Klinghoffer is right, and Tyson is a little immature brat. Might be why his awesome career has now landed him on tv teaching idiots about inconsistencies behind ingenious rock layers, carbon dating, radiometric dating, biology, genetics, etc

Jerry79b's photo
Fri 05/23/14 11:59 PM
You seem like a real Christian. Not an Easter Christmas one that uses Christian as a title to sound like a good person

Whats up buddy, im a born again. Very involved and was Baptizes again a couple weeks ago. Im on my bible plan, i have my daily devotional books, studying theology as time allows in between other studies.

Whats on your mind brother

Jerry79b's photo
Fri 05/23/14 11:21 PM
Any women who are devout Christians that live in North Texas. I am not a supporter of Catholicism really, so just letting you know. I was raised Catholic. Something about re-writing the bible to make it work for them, just doesnt sit well with my relationship with God and my Lord Jesus Christ. And i am not going to argue the Catholic issue, so please skip it, its just the fact the Vatican allows the evolution process and the concept that perhaps Adam and Eve were not the first humanoids, but the first given a soul. That kinda circles around the aspect of why God gave us Jesus to die on the cross and just destroys the creation account

Jerry79b's photo
Fri 05/23/14 11:12 PM
And i smoke right now.

Jerry79b's photo
Fri 05/23/14 11:04 PM
Edited by Jerry79b on Fri 05/23/14 11:04 PM
I am a born again, and i have come to realize alot of people just throw out Christian as a title but do not really understand the point of why Jesus died and the relation to the OT. Being Christian takes alot more than just following Jesus.

Jerry79b's photo
Fri 05/23/14 10:58 PM
Why do you hide his Creation. He made you in his image. I would like to view his Creation please.

Jerry79b's photo
Fri 05/23/14 10:10 PM

did anyone else notice she says shes 6'5" tall? thats a big woman...

Largest asian i would have ever seen

Jerry79b's photo
Fri 05/23/14 10:08 PM
Edited by Jerry79b on Fri 05/23/14 10:08 PM

Jerry79b's photo
Fri 05/23/14 10:06 PM
Once you hit 30 seems friends are few and far between. I remeber in my 20s i was trying to remove numbers from a phone. I couldnt keep up with fun

Jerry79b's photo
Fri 05/23/14 09:31 PM
Edited by Jerry79b on Fri 05/23/14 09:33 PM
@jollyface

Hey, not arguing but you seem smart. There is a Stephen Hawking video on netflix where he supports two time travel theories. I am only a upcoming college student...and i just realized i am on a single site emailing a dude, oh what the hell i love science, sucked me in.

Being i dont have all the knowledge and terms yet, bear with me. You will probably get my drift. One was if we were actually able to build a train so to say that traveled around the equator, just under the speed of light. Its very hard to explain this system to some people, i only understand the concept, but dont have very good vocabulary or english skills to support my thought.

So this train is traveling just under speed of light, but the people on board are able to get up and walk around the train. I am probably getting this wrong two, but the calculations were something like 10 minute trip, but cant remember the age difference on earth. Time and space can really make your head spin, i love this stuff. I tried to explain it to a friend that when you are on a plane at 30k, flying how fast, but you walk around, your biology is almost halted in time and space in relation to the ground, at normal speed.

Second was a little more far fetched. It was if we were able to propel ourselves the the outskirts of the universe to a black hole, stayed just beyond the gravitational pull, allowing the pull to propel even faster. I dont know anything else about this one. Its alittle past me.

I love the worm hole paradox where if a person built a warm hole, was able to go back in time a few seconds, see themselves through the wormhole at that time prior, and shoot your self. But the worm hole itself would be unstable to the point of sucking time and space out of itself until matter is warped all to hell, the universe just implodes so to say