Community > Posts By > Janevere

Janevere's photo
Sat 05/31/14 01:31 AM

its a really negative profile. maybe you could calm the tone of it down some before contacting the next one.

My profile is not negative. It is plain and to the point. The only negative to it is to clear up any ambiguity as to exactly what I am looking for!!!!

Janevere's photo
Fri 05/30/14 02:42 PM
But it would help if people replied to my messages!! What ever happened to good manners?
Even if its to say no thank you.

Janevere's photo
Sun 05/25/14 11:39 AM
I dont want any form of contact from people outside my maximum search area though. Can people on here just not read?? Do they just go by the pictures. Why do I bother with these sites. I have only recently joined here and am beginning to wonder if as with all the others I am flogging a dead horse. Wasting my time

Janevere's photo
Sun 05/25/14 10:01 AM
The simple answer to that is no
I am not stuck in front of my computer but have joined many sites and got npthing of any substance back. All I seem to get are people who evidently cannot read or who just reply thoughtlessly

Janevere's photo
Sun 05/25/14 09:57 AM
CAN ANY GUYS FROM MY AREA ACTUALLY SEE MY PROFILE?
I have set a search limit but all I seem tp get are views from overseas or way out of my reach. grumble

Janevere's photo
Sun 05/25/14 02:59 AM
It scrolls through the firs half dozen then stops. And this has happened everytime I try to use it!!!