Community > Posts By > KimmiM

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 05:42 PM
Welcome to our little slice of insanity. The popcorn is extra but you can use the microwave for free. bigsmile

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 05:34 PM
Well, since it's not financially feasible for me to physically run away, I mentally ran away this after noon with a nice bubble bath, good music and a stout SoCo and Dr. Pepper. bigsmile

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 03:47 PM

all the time...I am an outcast in my community.

Welcome to Utah from an escapee! I know how tough it is there. And I was down in the more welcoming SW corner of the state.

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 03:41 PM
I'm guessing this has something to do with tv?

If so, then that's the exact reason I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. whoa

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 03:39 PM

I haven't seen this asked, but have you ever felt like that you were never really accepted into the close social groups in your area? Maybe you moved there recently or lived there long and yet somehow you feel like an outcast?

Or somehow you think you're different , I don't know religion or ways of doing things, ethnicity, color of your skin etc.. somehow you feel like you're left out for a particular reason you are different than the others?

I know I'm different. Sometimes that's good, sometimes not so good. But I like who I am. I've come to learn that I can only be happy if I'm myself. If others don't like it, there's not a whole lot I can do about it. ohwell

My basic idea on is that if someone doesn't like me, not biggie. It's their loss for not taking the time to get to know me. bigsmile

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 03:18 PM
Mitch,

Thanks for reminding me to check my Facebook page. :laughing:

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 03:16 PM
Damn it! I never know what's going on. I guess I'm not one of the "cool" kids. tears

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 02:59 PM

46 houses?? wtf!! noway

Yeah... 46. I've moved a little bit! bigsmile

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 11:22 AM
Sure I'd move for the right one. I've done it before, and I'd willingly do it again.

Where you live is just a place. Yes, you have family, friends, jobs, etc. With the world of technology growing more and more each day, it makes our world so much smaller.

For me, I've found that even though I don't see my family as much as I might if we were across town, the time we do have together is that much more rich. Same with friends. And as for jobs, really, there are others out there.

For the the one I love, I'd do what was necessary as I'd hope he would as well.

Then again, I've been on the move all my life. I'm not afraid of the unknown of a new place, job and friends. After 46 houses in 36 years and too many states to mention, it's second nature for me. I'd like to think it has broadened my horizons enough to allow me to be open to something new.

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 11:05 AM

Snipping "meaties" from their underarms with a toenail clipper puts a whole new meaning to...."I'll do anything for you, baby"ill

Ok, I know I'm going to regret this... but WTF are "meaties"? what

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 10:39 AM
Yeah, I know what you mean!

I've learned how to put freon in the ac unit in my truck, stripping paint from base boards, how to set mouse traps, and try to live on one income when you are used to two. ohwell

I've also learned that I'm stronger than I ever gave myself credit for. :smile:

no photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:40 PM
Hey there! Welcome to our insanity! The popcorn is extra, but you can use the microwave for free. bigsmile

Your profile is short and to the point... but you might consider putting something about what you are looking for, more about you, etc. But that's just what I prefer to see. Gives a little "taste" of you with more info.

As is, I'm sure you'll get plenty of attention with your opening picture. drool I know it got my attention. bigsmile

no photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:20 PM
"Slightly insane... handle with caution"

no photo
Wed 07/15/09 02:40 PM

I'm guessing I'm probably obsessed with serial killers, I don't see it as a bad thing...I mean it's not like I'm eating people...err, that just doesn't seem to sound right, heh...I'm normal?happy

Fear, we love you anyway... just from a distance. :laughing:

no photo
Wed 07/15/09 02:39 PM

There is a fine line between passion and obsession, however.

At what point does a passion become an obassesion? And is obsession inherently negative?

There is a very fine line between passion and obsession... but really, it is a matter of perspective. I think that people put a negative slant on obsession because they can't grasp that someone could be so passionate about something. In their lack of vision, they see that passion as being all encompassing and become jealous. IMO.

no photo
Wed 07/15/09 02:36 PM
I'm passionate about being creative... be it writing, painting, working with wood, sewing/quilting, or photography. Music is another passion of mine... it leads me to be creative by morphing my mood.

I'm also a bit of nut about fairness and compassion... for the underdog, animals, the forgotten cause, etc.

no photo
Wed 07/15/09 12:55 PM
Sheesh... are ya saying blondes are dirt? tears

no photo
Wed 07/15/09 11:20 AM
Moped + Skateboard = Kissing asphalt That caused a 2 inch scar on my chin along with a small one on the bridge of my nose and inside my bottom lip. The on the chin took 203 stitches by a plastic surgeon. The way I landed ended up filleting my chin from the bone. They had to run a row of internal stitches that dissolved, then another row to close the wound.

Top of my left index finger about at the knuckle was nearly cut off by a psycho stalker ex. Fun times... not. ohwell

A couple of scars on my fore arm from being attacked by a rabid raccoon. noway

Slice scar on my left thumb knuckle from a rock when I rolled a Jeep on a trail ride. shocked

Faint scar on my knee from running into a water spigot on my way to the "potty spot" while camping in Kentucky. Funny thing about it is that my ex was just saying "Watch out for the...." as I hit it and started cussing a blue streak. grumble

no photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:29 AM
I am single because I refuse to settle this time. I'm not lonely, so I am willing to hold out till I find the right one. It's worth it to me to take time and know someone and for them to know me.

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 05:15 AM

you've never met? A friend asked me this and I thought it was a worthwhile question. I'd say yes.

If there is someone I talk to on a daily basis, I miss their voice when I do not hear it or their words when there are none to read.

Heck yeah. Even if it isn't someone you talk to daily or weekly, you can still miss someone. Everyone you meet (online, in person, on the phone, etc) touches your life in some way. It is very possible to miss someone you've never met whether it is their humor, intelligence, insanity, moods, laughter... whatever that gets your attention. :wink:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25