Community > Posts By > KimmiM

no photo
Wed 02/15/12 04:52 PM
Getting a text from a good friend (that normally wouldn't admit it) saying "You were right".

no photo
Tue 09/13/11 05:05 PM
I personally don't mind terms of endearment. Although, it does depend on the delivery. A creepy, condescending jackwad calling me "baby" makes me cringe. But someone using the same term in a general way isn't a problem.

I call random people, hon, sugar, sweetie. Also, with those that I know and care about are called various endearments from babe, baby, sweets, sug (shoog), love, chere, etc.

I'm also guilty of sometimes calling strangers Hon or something along those lines because I do forget names. I joke and tell people the reason I wear a name tag and carry ID is so that I remember who "I" am! laugh

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 05:01 PM
I love that you can be gone off of here for a year, and as soon as you log in, an old friend shoots you a message saying "I've missed you!"

I also love that this place doesn't change. :wink:

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 07:16 PM
It also works great to seal moving boxes. I used 3 rolls for my move. bigsmile

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 03:09 PM
WooHoo! I'm so ready for Friday!

Once 4pm Friday hits... I'm south bound to Texas! And ready for new adventures. bigsmile

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 03:40 PM
Very few. Eh, such is life.

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 02:30 PM
Oy vey! laugh

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 02:27 PM
Edited by KimmiM on Tue 10/27/09 02:28 PM
The only real trouble is finding the kind of love that you are willing to compromise on things for. ohwell

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 02:24 PM
Sure, why not? I mean if you love someone, you make compromises... and moving is one of those things that you have to compromise on.

Love is love is love... what wouldn't you do for it?

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 10:56 AM
Dark chocolate... preferably with almonds! drool

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 03:05 AM
I always wanted to be a teacher. Unfortunately, I let others talk me out of doing if for various reasons. Finally, after all these years, I'm hoping to start school this coming year to get my teaching cert!

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 02:59 AM
Mutual Match... just can't resist looking to see who "they" think is right for me! rofl

no photo
Tue 10/20/09 10:54 AM
T minus 10 days & a wake up until I cross the Red River going south... for what I hope is the last time! :banana:

no photo
Mon 10/19/09 10:46 AM

:banana: I'm a Facebook whore:banana:

I was told you were just a whore in general. :laughing:rofl:laughing:

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 03:46 PM
I quilt and cross stitch. Occasionally I'll make skirts, but I hate making shirts or pants. And I do alterations on clothing.

Unfortunately, with the move, I don't have any photos available to put up at the moment.

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 01:30 PM
I have both, but prefer Facebook as a means to communicate with friends.

For me, Facebook is where I talk with friends, keep up with their lives, etc. The friends that I talk to on there are a bit more mature and down to earth.

Myspace is for goofing off and music. And seems to be a bit more on the immature side of things.

no photo
Sun 10/11/09 02:59 PM
Thanks for the comments!

I'm actually hoping to plant some gourds this spring to have for next fall. So far I haven't had the means to invest in gourds, but working on it.

I'm lucky to have a pretty steady supply of burnt out light bulbs from friends, family and co-workers to keep me supplied. Once anyone finds out that I paint them, I tend to get random bags of burnt out bulbs on my doorstep. laugh

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 07:20 AM

Kim,how do you feel about body painting?blushing be seeing you

Too damn cold to be naked and paint! tongue2

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 07:09 AM

Yep! the acrylic paint truly lends the p-b logo an entirely new visual concept.[j/k]laugh flowerforyou G'morn.btw.drinker

Lilypetal~:smile: flowerforyou G'morn.drinker

It's been one of THOSE mornings! frustrated

G'morning to you, too!

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 06:26 AM
Edited by KimmiM on Sat 10/10/09 07:09 AM
About 5 years ago a friend got me into painting with acrylics (tole painting). After playing around and finding something "different" enough for me... I've found my niche.

FINALLY! lol

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25