Community > Posts By > 0ldhag

0ldhag's photo
Fri 08/08/14 05:21 PM

Have you ever have somebody who havent have any sexual experience ? I mean virgin .

Well, if I 'had' them then they wouldn't be a Virgin smokin

0ldhag's photo
Fri 08/08/14 05:18 PM
Edited by 0ldhag on Fri 08/08/14 05:20 PM

been thinking of doing a bit of travelling, anyone got any suggestions what places to visit? and why?

Great question drool I have SOOOO many suggestions!

Try Bosnia, Nicaragua, Loa, Italy, Egypt, Croatia, Thailand and New York...oh and Scotland!

There's a start for you....

0ldhag's photo
Fri 08/08/14 05:15 PM

I have a cyber crush on someone..
I've always called him my fantasy man,,

:banana:

Is It Possible?

One or two smitten

0ldhag's photo
Wed 08/06/14 06:00 PM

Hey I'm Mattnew to this but, im looking for a white to be my queen, age and distance doesn't matter, if you would like to know more or ask me anything do not hesitate to ask me :)

'I'm looking for a white' ???? Really??? slaphead

Your a cutie, why'd you have to go and mess it up with a post like that.

0ldhag's photo
Wed 08/06/14 05:57 PM
Edited by 0ldhag on Wed 08/06/14 06:38 PM

For me,a long time would have to pass,or my friend would have to be SERIOUSLY involved with someone else,and it still would proberly take a little time,i was in that position couple times, couldnt do it,but to just sleep with her,lol it can happen,am only human,just keepin it 100% real,have yall been in that position befor?can /would you do it?or have you done it???

Not sure. Us girls like to chat and by the time she gets done telling me all the bad stuff that happened in their relationship, i'd probably not like him all that much anyways...

0ldhag's photo
Wed 08/06/14 05:50 PM

Rate my profile please

More pics and spell check.

0ldhag's photo
Wed 08/06/14 05:46 PM

I guess oil and lube technicians, plumbers(without the plumber butt showing) and custodians that have to wear a uniform are out. ohwell

oops guess we're just too dirty.laugh

Nope, a guy with a bit of grease on his hands is sexy!

0ldhag's photo
Sun 08/03/14 04:25 PM
Just bought some black lacy panties...MMMMMM

Can't WAIT to wear them.

0ldhag's photo
Sun 08/03/14 04:23 PM

kissing a woman that smokes! quite like that
cinema smell
chinese buffet places

slaphead

0ldhag's photo
Fri 08/01/14 09:17 PM

I'm ready to travel with you and so love you for marriage serious with me not here for game email me (solidplatonic2011@gmail.com)waiting for you?

So you wouldn't even play a game of scrabble with me????

0ldhag's photo
Fri 08/01/14 09:16 PM

I'm ready for true love with you and so love you for marriage serious with me not here for game email me (solidplatonic2011@gmail.com)waiting for you?

surprised slaphead

0ldhag's photo
Fri 08/01/14 09:11 PM

But i lov u....

...and we have a winner!

0ldhag's photo
Wed 07/30/14 08:53 PM

Every single time, a lot of pervs are popping on the screen.. I don't want to see your naked body and your junk.

Every girl deserves to be respected, you girls agree with me?

Nope, I like the dirty surprised

0ldhag's photo
Wed 07/30/14 08:52 PM

what do you think of profile

You look like my old Chiropractor.

0ldhag's photo
Wed 07/30/14 08:39 PM

I have always been a big fan of Lingerie...I love the look and the feel that you get wearing pieces of my collection...I have as much clothes as I have a lingerie collection......

My question is do men still appreciate this absolute and sensual art of a woman and do you encourage your SO to purchase these items or you purchase these items for them.....

Enjoy Minglers....pitchfork

I love lacy panties..but that's as far into 'lingerie' that I go unfortunately.

0ldhag's photo
Wed 07/30/14 08:38 PM

how do i edit my photo so i can let people know that my daughter in the photo beside me, so others dont think its my girlfriend or something.

Just say in your profile that your the one on the left or right, whichever one you are.

0ldhag's photo
Wed 07/30/14 08:35 PM
Edited by 0ldhag on Wed 07/30/14 08:33 PM

Sometimes I wonder, are there still real men out there? And how will a real man act towards his partner? What does it take to be a real man? Will it be nice to meet one? whoa

What would your real men be like?

A 'real' man only requires air.

...but then maybe my expectations are too low.

0ldhag's photo
Wed 07/30/14 08:28 PM

As a women seeking women I don't ask for a lot just time. Why does that seem like to much to ask for these days?

It would take alot of my time to fly out to Alabama.

0ldhag's photo
Wed 07/30/14 08:26 PM

Ambien sex...

Tell me your story... Lol

Yes, I do like sex with candles lite and lights out.

0ldhag's photo
Wed 07/30/14 08:24 PM

Should small penis men get a D... enlargement?

Yes.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25