Community > Posts By > 0ldhag

0ldhag's photo
Sat 07/26/14 04:47 PM
Is it really possible to find true love on a dating site? No

What's the point of the thread? You answered your own question.

0ldhag's photo
Sat 07/26/14 04:45 PM

would you prefer marrying a lady higher in education than you...or no

I don't know why it would matter what her education is.

How would it be more stressful?? She could beat you in a political argument?

0ldhag's photo
Sat 07/26/14 04:42 PM
Edited by 0ldhag on Sat 07/26/14 04:51 PM

Whattaya waaant? I'm a movie buff.

I don't want anything, but buff guys are hot smokin

Actually I want a buff guy, can I have a buff guy? and a Unicorn???

0ldhag's photo
Sat 07/26/14 04:38 PM
Edited by 0ldhag on Sat 07/26/14 04:38 PM

Gidday man......ahhhh a couple of tips if I may. You really need to fill out your profile in great detail and add some pics of you out of uniform.

Scammers that target women have a liking for passing themselves off as military dudes......if your real that is fine but you need to prove to everyone you are real by fixing your profile and joining in here.

Welcome and I hope you find what you are after.drinker

No no, he's probably the black dude in the very back of the picture.

0ldhag's photo
Sat 07/26/14 04:21 PM

My biggest test in a relationship is Can she do mundane things as a couple?

For example, can we grocery shop together? You'd be surprised how many women I thought I was a "couple" with could not grasp this. I would explain that couples do things together. When I would do it with my ex, she would often magically disappear even if I looked down every aisle. Perhaps she feared I would pick up some Monostat (vaginal itch creme) and yell down the aisle- is this what you wanted- yeah I am a prick that way. Anyhow it got so bad I ended up doing the grocery shopping for a family of four, which included the newspaper coupon cutting alone. I took this as the sign we were drifting apart and there was nothing I could do about it.

What are your biggest red flags and why?

My ex would say he never cared what we did, as long as we did it together. He had the right idea.

For the last few years the one trend I noticed was whenever I went on vacation with a boyfriend, we'd always break up after. So that is something I stay aware of when i'm dating..when we can go on vacation together, then I know things have a better chance at working...so far it's proved right...i've never been on vacation with any guy and had the relationship last longer then 6 months.

0ldhag's photo
Thu 07/24/14 09:00 PM
You really think that caring about a girl would force me to change the way I feel if she gains some weight?

.....ummmm yes

0ldhag's photo
Thu 07/24/14 08:59 PM

How important is looks to a man? Everybody has their own tastes I know, but is it more important to a guy what the girl looks like or is it more important to find that girl that respects you, loves you, and takes care of you?

when you love someone they look beautiful to you, no matter what they look like to anyone else.

0ldhag's photo
Thu 07/24/14 08:54 PM

My first passionate kiss was at 15.

She and I went together until I went into the military.

We broke up after I got orders for Europe.

Funny. I still have feelings for her.

Men have feelings??? surprised
dam good spankin ya brat.!!laugh laugh :wink: :tongue:

smitten

0ldhag's photo
Thu 07/24/14 08:51 PM
swift current ladies

I can run away fast.

waving

0ldhag's photo
Thu 07/24/14 08:48 PM

My first passionate kiss was at 15.

She and I went together until I went into the military.

We broke up after I got orders for Europe.

Funny. I still have feelings for her.

Men have feelings??? surprised

0ldhag's photo
Thu 07/24/14 08:48 PM

looking for a relation...

...a relation to what?

0ldhag's photo
Thu 07/24/14 08:43 PM
Edited by 0ldhag on Thu 07/24/14 08:43 PM

The beauty of the day doesn't depend on how happy you are but how happy others can be becouse of you

My mind just jumped the fence. I can think of a WHOLE LOTTA ways a girl can make a guy happy!

Ohhhhhh my mistake, you were talking about LADIES...whoa

Nevermind my answer...smokin

0ldhag's photo
Thu 07/24/14 08:37 PM

Hi friends ,
Are u ready to share your first romantic kissing experience?

No idea, but I do know it was some little Indonesian tour guide.

0ldhag's photo
Thu 07/24/14 08:31 PM
Edited by 0ldhag on Thu 07/24/14 08:32 PM

can this blog be the platform for a successful relationship which I intend to find??

what

My guess will be YES er No. The right answer is probably no but who knows, i'm bad at tests.

whoa

0ldhag's photo
Thu 07/24/14 08:29 PM
Edited by 0ldhag on Thu 07/24/14 08:31 PM
Put up more pictures, clear pictures of your face and muscles.

You could even post a picture of all your money in cash on your kitchen table, men do that alot of here. I'm assuming it works for them.

0ldhag's photo
Thu 07/24/14 08:27 PM
For any 'real' it's best to meet in 'real life' not on the internet.

0ldhag's photo
Thu 07/24/14 08:26 PM
just rate my profile

Alright already. 10.

0ldhag's photo
Thu 07/24/14 08:22 PM

Now that the weather is getting hotter, I'm wearing less and less. And already women are giving me smiles and sneaky looks. But I'm thinking maybe I should speak to them when this happens, because it's so blatantly obvious they fancy me. Only problem is I don't know what to say.

You don't need to say anything. Just grab your crotch and wiggle it around.

0ldhag's photo
Thu 07/24/14 08:19 PM

Guuuysss.. how opinions about the man who just know a few days ago and then he talking about sex and it makes me feel weird. How do we respond to people like that?

Just have sex with them. That's my response and it's usually received pretty well.

Then at the end of the day you'll feel just as alone if not worse due to that form of method. It would turn to be like a drug, always having the desire but never able to fulfill it. And one would never fill that desire inside of us all with that form of method, you'll never be completely fulfilled, or happy.

I was joking silly :tongue:

dammit, i was just about to email you!!!

Let me go change my email filters! :tongue:

0ldhag's photo
Thu 07/24/14 08:17 PM

Guuuysss.. how opinions about the man who just know a few days ago and then he talking about sex and it makes me feel weird. How do we respond to people like that?

Just have sex with them. That's my response and it's usually received pretty well.

Then at the end of the day you'll feel just as alone if not worse due to that form of method. It would turn to be like a drug, always having the desire but never able to fulfill it. And one would never fill that desire inside of us all with that form of method, you'll never be completely fulfilled, or happy.

I was joking silly :tongue:

Since one can't see facial expressions or hear the voice tones used, it's generally quite helpful to place things that hint at such... like maybe a lol at the end silly :tongue:

I figured it was so outlandish, people would take it as a joke...but your right, in this day and age it's proably a normal thing to say! whoa

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25