Community > Posts By > 0ldhag

0ldhag's photo
Wed 09/17/14 07:39 PM

I found mine here last Oct.11,2013 and now he is coming this year by May 2014. Thank you so much mingle2.com. .

Your lucky..hope it lasts :thumbsup:

0ldhag's photo
Wed 09/17/14 07:19 PM
Edited by 0ldhag on Wed 09/17/14 07:23 PM

now many are here for their friends and forums ...that have been on a while... but why not tell everyone... if you are taken ... or only have eyes for 1 ... no names... just a I only have eyes for you ... now some have already ... and its fun in the forums ... but do you only have eyes for 1 in particular or many ... lol

I have eyes for no one :( Wish I did though...

Oh wait..I have eyes for the guy I saw today at lunch, sitting on the bench across from me in the park! He was cute..and a bird pooped on him....so adorable.

0ldhag's photo
Wed 09/17/14 07:14 PM

I have created a profile of sorts. It isn't getting me anywAre. My looks alone don't seem to do the trick. I have no idea what woman look for or how to attract them. I need help. I have been on a few sites already and I get the same results. Basically no results actually. What do I do ?

Post a picture of Brad Pitt, or maybe Justin Biebar....then you should be all good...lots of responses will come your way...

0ldhag's photo
Wed 09/17/14 07:09 PM
The best way to aim for the future is to appreciate what you have.

0ldhag's photo
Wed 09/17/14 07:08 PM

I was wondering what woman think of men wearing toe and finger nail polish . My sisters took me to salon for first time ever today . I thought it was great . Made me feel real good . At the end the woman wanted to know if I wanted polish on my nails . I said why not, and got black done on all my nails . I kinda like it, I might even like another color. I've been changing my attitude a lot more as I get older. I would like to know what you women think about guys that paint their nails

When I was 17, my first crush painted his nails..it so turned me off lol

But, I think it's great you can embrace your femininity...

0ldhag's photo
Wed 09/17/14 06:59 PM

Cute Immature Male :tongue:

D C T

Drown that Cat Today!!!

0ldhag's photo
Wed 09/17/14 06:52 PM
At this point i'm just looking for a mental connection..with good teeth and a career preferably.

0ldhag's photo
Mon 09/01/14 08:12 PM

Is this what you meant?

I been looking for a right side tuggin model... in black rofl

How/where would that thing connect in the back?? just slip it in like a hardcore wedgie?????

noway

0ldhag's photo
Sun 08/31/14 09:56 PM

Hey everyone I am new if it isn't already obvious. Really looking forward to meeting some new people!

Howdy Newcomer.

0ldhag's photo
Sun 08/31/14 09:51 PM

rofl

It's hard to keep a strait face when you learn new terminology!

Hahahaha...What am I....12? lmao

I use to wear a 'dickie' when I was like 12 laugh

0ldhag's photo
Sun 08/31/14 09:49 PM

3 months more before Christmas... God father, God mother be prepared! How many God child do you have?:smile:

Oh god...slaphead

0ldhag's photo
Sun 08/31/14 09:38 PM

.. runs back into the room !!with box of Kleenex... Did I hear somebody say.
something about self love...laugh rofl drool :angel:

pitchfork yes you did.blushing

0ldhag's photo
Sun 08/31/14 09:29 PM

I'm new to online dating & was wondering if women really serious about finding someone?

Thought I was..but no. I'm not anymore.

Congrats : )
hope it works out well for ya : )

I"m so much happier lol Less people to please and I can actually be myself and at the end of the day, I know i'll still love myself , great feeling happy

0ldhag's photo
Sun 08/31/14 09:25 PM
Edited by 0ldhag on Sun 08/31/14 09:25 PM

goil? as in olive oil?

Nope, as in GARgoil.

0ldhag's photo
Sun 08/31/14 09:22 PM

I'm new to online dating & was wondering if women really serious about finding someone?

Thought I was..but no. I'm not anymore.

0ldhag's photo
Sat 08/23/14 07:47 PM

why is it so stressful ?

It's only as stressful as you make it.

0ldhag's photo
Thu 08/21/14 05:25 PM
Edited by 0ldhag on Thu 08/21/14 05:26 PM

.....what is it that really ,i mean like REALLY set it off with you,like what actually makes you want to rip the hair out of your F&$&@N head?

Well, with my ex it was when I didn't have the potatoes done at the same time as the chicken. That warranted throwing the plate of food against the wall, and probably he was plotting my murder the same time.

For me....mmm...not sure. When I dislike something I leave.

Last time I was so angry was at my mom lol She wanted to have her friend over to the house that I was renting a room from. She didn't understand that you can't invite friends over to a place where you don't live, and just because her daughter lives there doesn't mean my rent covers her friends...but yes, that was the maddest I have been in a very long time...

0ldhag's photo
Wed 08/20/14 06:31 PM
Edited by 0ldhag on Wed 08/20/14 06:33 PM

Canadian man looking for fun.
Any old hag will do.smokin

:laughing: tongue2

Look no further ....

Oldhag is in the building smokin

rofl

Great post!

....AND, i'm just a tinsy bit scared smitten

0ldhag's photo
Wed 08/20/14 05:44 PM

I'm not interested in anyone I know in the 'real world', but I'm curious.. How would you approach someone/let them know you're single without blurting it out?

Especially for those of us that are single parents.

I like to talk ALOT about my 'ex.'

0ldhag's photo
Wed 08/20/14 05:30 PM

kenyan man looking for fun

how young? is 32 too old? i might be interested slaphead

The title of the thread is any young girl, not any old hag LOL.

Gee, if I moved around, would guys ask- an American from Kenya?

laugh

opps....guess I don't qualify!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25