Community > Posts By > Afrika7

Afrika7's photo
Tue 05/12/15 05:22 PM
@needafriend… I can relate with your frustration. There's the unspoken spirit, body language that exists when people meet in person. You know its a yes or no..

Afrika7's photo
Mon 08/11/14 08:21 PM
Good, I got it... I enjoy the forum community :smile: :smile:

Afrika7's photo
Mon 08/11/14 07:54 PM
Aida. what country are you referring to? I am not sure what they maybe be looking/searching for but you are within all your rights to reject advances from anyone who claims to love at first encounter

Afrika7's photo
Fri 08/08/14 05:06 PM
A goodnight sleep. I really wish for a rain storm, to sleep through the night...

Afrika7's photo
Sat 08/02/14 05:36 PM
Presently I am listening to John Legend "All of me" It invoked memories of Crazy love (Not abusive) just different personalities with one mutual bond. "Love'. I am also enjoying "The point of it all" by Anthony Hamilton... I really enjoy love songs, wether I am in love or not

Afrika7's photo
Sun 07/06/14 01:32 AM
Its now 4:23 am EST. I have insomnia and praying for God to allow me to sleep and to stop these horrible nightmares. So, I have time to post. LOL!!!!!!
I think another blogger said it right, true religion is Love, compassion, humility, sacrifice, honestly and so forth. If we claim that we are Christian then our lives should exemplify the character of jesus Christ who mingled w/ the thieves, murderers and prostitutes w/o he himself sinning. Granted realistically they are lifestyles and things that may set boundaries in many friendships but your friends still needs to know that you love them. (please don't read in between the term lifestyle and things) it could apply to many scenarios.

Afrika7's photo
Sun 07/06/14 01:17 AM
Clearly the answer is Love. Let me explain. Money can't buy health, happiness or for that matter Love but on the other hand true selfless love shares, brings about happiness and stands throughout the test of time. I believe you may be implying that the lack or abundance of money can bring about trials in a relationship, in that case you are correct that money management is important. But, LOVE. Will cross boundaries and perform selfless acts...

L-Love
O- Overcomes
V- Virtually
E-Everything

Sorry, add the add the corny acronyms. LOL!!!!!!!!