Community > Posts By > Cosita89

Cosita89's photo
Fri 06/13/14 11:28 PM

single are meant to be mingle ... Ha ha lol ...
Single hmmm let me think ...
Are you sure" Single " coz many people say single even though they are mingle ...
" i have a question ?"
how do you feel if your Gf / Bf told as single to someone and you got the proof ? And they always want to be with you

Is it just me.
Is my brain having a malfunction day today?
WHAT??,,

LOL I thought the same thing! I think he meant, those who claim to be single are actually just mingling with others on the side while they are actually in relationships. And then he asks if you've ever come across anyone pretending they were single and you had proof that they actually aren't.

Cosita89's photo
Wed 06/04/14 10:23 PM
Hmm I've wondered about this a lot. I do believe feelings of abandonment and rejection contribute to promiscuity. Yes it can just be because a person enjoys having sex, but in the back of one's mind, he/she probably remembers feeling abandoned by a parent, or someone they dated at some point. These feelings just trigger being open sexually, and as someone else pointed out, it just gives the person a feeling of empowerment, and a sense that they are able to control this area of their life.

Cosita89's photo
Tue 06/03/14 04:55 PM
Lol true, however isn't it tough when the person is super adorable and nice? Some may say "so shallow to end things bc he/she can't kiss well.'' But there's nothing like someone making u go crazy bc they kiss so well!!!

Cosita89's photo
Mon 06/02/14 10:29 PM
To wake up tomorrow and find a great job fit for my current needs.

Cosita89's photo
Mon 06/02/14 10:21 PM
Excellent kisser (rare 2 find)
Mediocre kisser (common)
Horrible kisser (millions exist)

How important is kissing to you as a man/woman?

Is it a deal breaker? How good of a kisser are you?

Cosita89's photo
Mon 06/02/14 10:12 PM
Edited by Cosita89 on Mon 06/02/14 10:14 PM
Exactly, only a selfish heart would ask that.

Cosita89's photo
Mon 06/02/14 10:06 AM
All of you guys have great advice. Thank you for your imput. I'm just curious on others take on this subject because i've heard sevral men and women speak on intercacial dating in positive and negative aspects.

Cosita89's photo
Sun 06/01/14 10:10 PM
Explain why you think men of different races view black women as sexual experiments. Worthy of sleeping with but not commit to?

Cosita89's photo
Sun 06/01/14 10:00 PM
Everyone eventually thinks of sex (men & women). We are meant to procreate, so desire for sex is in our nature. However, some men think of it more than others. But as others have mentioned, it takes patience to meet an individual who is balanced in his search for a true companion/ lover. U'll find him! Have fun as u search.

Cosita89's photo
Sun 06/01/14 09:14 PM
Hmm it's all about compromise. But don't be ashamed to let him know how freaky u like to be. Maybe he is pretending not to like sex bc u're not showing him ur real wild side, and maybe due to that it has become a bit borring for him. I'm sure once u get really open with him, he'll rock ur world and vise versa.

Cosita89's photo
Sun 06/01/14 08:50 PM
This was pretty. I'm assuming it's about a lost love, perhaps through death?