Community > Posts By > EmeraldSkies

EmeraldSkies's photo
Mon 09/22/14 09:57 AM
Patience :) Me and someone mutual matched a week or so before we actually started talking and it's been the BEST time ever since :)

I don't know if we'll ever meet up and date, but I'm holding on with eagle talons!

Maybe try writing again with just a "Hey, in case something happened and you didn't get my first message.. Just wanted to say hello." And say some random fact about yourself.

EmeraldSkies's photo
Mon 09/22/14 09:53 AM
No, lol. But that is horribly true! You can tell sometimes when the picture is "too good" to be true, or simply looks off!

Have you ever walked the rails of a bridge?

EmeraldSkies's photo
Mon 09/22/14 09:51 AM
Anticipated letters

EmeraldSkies's photo
Mon 09/22/14 09:48 AM
When I'm done writing to 'him' or my son wakes or it's time to do something else, lol.

flowerforyou

EmeraldSkies's photo
Mon 09/22/14 09:47 AM
Pizza boxes!! :) YUM!

EmeraldSkies's photo
Mon 09/22/14 09:44 AM
Long

EmeraldSkies's photo
Wed 09/03/14 09:46 AM
Why, thank you!

smooched :banana:

EmeraldSkies's photo
Wed 09/03/14 09:36 AM
Bwahaha flowerforyou

Bday tomorrow and I'll be in school, lol. Hopefully my son will be in a half-way decent mood when I get out and we can go run around the park or something.

Let's dance! :banana: :laughing:

EmeraldSkies's photo
Thu 08/28/14 07:02 PM
Leech

EmeraldSkies's photo
Wed 08/27/14 08:39 PM
Quiet, gentle and true compassion flowerforyou

EmeraldSkies's photo
Wed 08/27/14 08:38 PM
Yodeling

EmeraldSkies's photo
Wed 08/27/14 08:37 PM
Right!

EmeraldSkies's photo
Wed 08/27/14 08:34 PM
Peeking

EmeraldSkies's photo
Thu 08/21/14 08:12 PM
Edited by EmeraldSkies on Thu 08/21/14 08:14 PM

Here is a plethora of choices. Ask them if they live alone and then if they are single. During the two of yours feeling each other out conversations, reach out and touch their arm lightly. If all else fails, ask them if they mind if you call or text them sometime. If he's a decent guy, he won't be intimidated by a confident woman who goes after what she wants, and as long as you are confident instead of clingy, you'll hopefully weed out those who are abusive or wrestling with feelings of inadequacey. Go gettem' tiger!!!

That reminds me of the very married guy I chatted with a month or so ago. I didn't know for most of the conversation that he was very much taken, but he did mention it just before mentioning his Parkinsons Disease.. I challenged him on it because I thought it was just bad ticks and he held his hands out so I could see him shake.

It took *everything* in me to not reach out for his hands.

.. So.. Taken guys.. Don't hold your hands out! Haha.. I haven't felt so attracted to someone like that in a long time.

EmeraldSkies's photo
Thu 08/21/14 06:35 PM
Account > Settings > Limit who can mail you

EmeraldSkies's photo
Wed 08/20/14 07:54 PM
You have absolutely nothing on your profile..

So.. I've nothing to rate, except that your profile is exceedingly empty and gives no room for conversation.

EmeraldSkies's photo
Wed 08/20/14 07:44 PM
You don't have any information! tongue2

Anyone looking at your profile has no idea what you like to do.. Add some hobbies (reading, biking, going for walks) and something that you've done in your life, such as volunteering somewhere or someplace you've visited.

EmeraldSkies's photo
Wed 08/20/14 07:43 PM
A hat picture as your only picture isn't a very inviting picture, especially if you're going for the younger crowd. You need something more "up beat" and active!

Take that hat off, go outside and take a picture of you doing something fun.. Fishing, hiking, at the beach.. etc.

Your profile description also makes it seem like you're perfectly fine being single, which also isn't inviting. You mention you have horses.. Go brush one of your horses and take a picture with him/her! :)

EmeraldSkies's photo
Wed 08/20/14 07:31 PM
Let's make some snow angels (and devils!)

EmeraldSkies's photo
Wed 08/20/14 07:25 PM
Lol :p thanks guys.. We send 1 or 2 mails a day, but they've been sweet :p

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7